Classic rock is definitely objectively the worst genre ever

classic rock is definitely objectively the worst genre ever

good thing it's not a genre

TAKE THAT BACK

That's not how you spell reggaeton

grimes is better

i never hated reggaeton until very recently. up until last summer or so, it was relatively easy to avoid provide you aren't in a shitty latino neighborhood. now we've got the reggaeton rhythm being spammed in every other song on the radio

Classic rock isn't a genre and Led Zep are better than 99% of Sup Forumscore

You sound like you need to go back to >>>/youtubecommentsection/

nice autopilot response

Imagine being in south Florida since it's rise and how much people like that shit, if this isn't the most hated genre to anyone, I envy them not having to hear that same beat every time you're outside for the past 13-14 years

That's cute but unlike you I don't base my preferences around internet memes. Fucking shithead

name one Sup Forumscore band better than led zep

pavement
the dark third

No, this "ironic rap" craze is.
The whole rap thing is actually.

Underated thread

and not only are the songs widely played everywhere here in Latin America, they are also so catchy and repetitive that everybody sings the same part of the same famous song everyday, everywhere until that song isnĀ“t famous anymore. I see no end to that "DES-PA-CITO" thing

Kek

Wicked meme my friend

not even close to being true

radiohead

fpbp

Define "classic rock"

>He actually believes this

Led is just an edgy blues cover band that doesn't even admit it's a cover band. the only good thing about the band is the bass player but that gets cancelled out because they made "stairway to haven" which is the most cancerous song in existence.

>he hates Starway To Heaven
now I know that the only reason you hate Led Zeppelin is because of their fanbase

Honestly the only bands that are bad are Journey, Boston, and bands like those

(You)

U should listen to side 2 of Led Zeppelin III with mature ears on a decent set of headphones/speakers sometime this afternoon