Alright guys i need a Lawyer good enough to get me out of a traffic ticket. Possible?

Alright guys i need a Lawyer good enough to get me out of a traffic ticket. Possible?

no, stop driving like a dumb fuck

Did you deserve the ticket?

what kind of fucking traffic violation did you do you need a lawyer for?

also, in my experience, 75% of the time the arresting officer doesnt even show up and shit gets tossed out... but how did you fuck up so bad you need a lawyer for a traffic violation? You know you can request one or bring up the fact that you dont have one to represent you in court. You will probably be shoved to another court date, meet with a lawyer, and take a deal where you have to pay a fine or something.

you deserve a citation for endangering the lives of other people. that's the point. anyhow, it will probably cost you more to hire an attorney than to actually pay your fine.
>law enforcement officer

Not really. Cop was riding my ass on the road i thought it was another driver looking to get past, was pulled over before i could switch lanes.. Thanks, its just another average musti hundred dollar ticket, plus a rise in my insurance.

Then take the court date. Chances are good in CA that the cop will be too busy to show up. Case dismissed.

yeah........... and charged with what? You cant get charged with being pulled over.

Were you drunk? Were you smoking pot and charged with a dui/other?

Trust me tho, 50% of the time they just try to fine you. 40% of the time shit just gets thrown out due to the arresting officer not showing up or not having his paperwork in order. 10% of the time people get fucked.

I've served on a jury several times and have been arrested before for a dui/other. You gotta level with me if I can give you any advice. I probably dont have any miracle advice for you... but if its the point where you need a lawyer dress up, be clean cut and sober, and stand up and tell the judge that you were not given a chance to speak with a lawyer and that you wish to consult with one before you are judged.

Then take a deal where you pay a fine. You're gonna pay OP... the amount depends on how very stubbornly but politely you demand your own rights.

Really? i feel like i would have to argue something
Just the fact that im being convicted of a second traffic violation in 6 months i believe. Thanks for your input.

If both parties are not in court then the judge can reschedule or dismiss, If you were not taken to jail at the time of the ticket, then your offense is "minor" and will probably be dismissed, If the cop does show up, well learn to drive courteously and suck it up one last time.

lol oh shit. ill dig up the officers name and find out his schedule.

My specialty is more Bird Law, but I think I could take a crack at it.

LOL and it is Always Sunny there?

Yeah but what are they trying to charge you with?

You have been convicted before of a traffic violation... Ok... how bad was it and how bad is this. You dont need to be fucking shy here, people are going to call you a fag here anyway...

Just bec. you fucked up before doesnt mean you dont still have rights. Remember you must be proven guilty. You dont have to prove your innocence.

I served on a jury where I alone got a guy off his 6th dui charge. He hit a sign at a drive through fast food place. The cops found him asleep in his truck at home with the food bag sitting next to him.

I instantly told everybody on the jury I would not declare the man guilty even though I knew he was because the cops could not "PROVE" that he was driving. I told them it could be a hung jury or we could stay here forever. One old white bitch said "well if he was innocent why didnt he submit to the breathalyzer?" I said maam in America you dont have to prove your innocence. I alone got him off. Trust that your peers will be decent people. And demand that you consult with a lawyer.

I wasnt looking out for him btw. And i dont have anything against cops, I respect them. BUT... they couldnt provide the receipt that is taped to the bag that shows the date and time of the food order. That was an oversight on their part and the girl working the drive through when put on the stand couldnt say definitely that is was him. You need a lawyer? Get one. They got more important shit to deal with trust me. If you are the polite and proper kind of difficult they will cut you a good deal just to get you off their calendars.

bumping for OP....

Just go to court and when you get called up ask the judge if you can take a driving class, 95% of the time he will say yes.

Ill ask the officer if he remembers my hands as "small hands"

this is what you do.
walk in answer none of there questions.
Say your here as a special appearance.
Ask the judge to prove there jurisdiction.
they will say they do you still keep asking them to prove there jurisdiction. eventually they will slide you a blank paper sine it with your name and leave

hey whats up dude,

I got a ticket doing 107mph in a 55 back in December.

I also already had two points on me from a prior speeding ticket.

Anyway here's how I got away with it:
>got laywer who lives up the street from me to take me on
>took online defensive driving course BEFORE my court date
>lawyer talked to prosicuter for like five minutes
>$210 fine
>no points
>got to keep my license

lawyer is a neighbor, didn't even charge me

Damn i dont think my case is that interesting, just trying to stop myself from paying 1077 for insurance 2 months anymore, and this ticket will increase amount.

Thats what i need, a slippin' Jimmy