What are your experiences with adderall?

What are your experiences with adderall?

It makes me calm and confident

Sadly, that shit's outlawed in Germany. Would love to try some but I gotta stick to speed paste and ritalin.

I have really bad ADD so for me it just makes me be able to pay attention for more than a nano second

I used to enjoy it, but I was usually on opiates at the time. Using it normally, it just makes me calm and focused. too bad my blood pressure is out of control nowadays

I've a huge stash to the point i got bored going to teh dr for more.

Take ~10 straight is good for me...snort about a quarter of that works well too.

My problem is i lvoe to drink too...shit is amazing for balancing out the drunk. Dunno if that's good or bad but i can drink with the best of em and still be mostly straigh

I have ADHD, so it helps me focus. I generally take only what's prescribed daily, but I have taken 80mg XR at once though. Experience wasn't good. I'd get focused on something and couldn't break unless I actually needed to.

fuck already banged 4 30mg's today
I think the shit is better than coke, and yes I've had great yay

it's an effective medication for ADHD, but it's a powerful drug with dangerous side effects if abused.

used properly, it can bring much relief to ADHD symptoms, and also boost confidence & make you more productive.

if abused, it can quickly become habit forming, large doses produce terrible withdrawal effects, and prolonged use or combining with other drugs can be very dangerous.

avoid combining with marijuana, especially if you are prone to paranoia, because amphetamine can severely increase paranoia to the point of paranoid delusions and psychotic episodes

fuck me I'm jelly. Would love to try that shit. God fucking damnit Germany, legalize it!

End up not sleeping/not tired the enitre night. Then hour before work, start getting really tired.

its just speed , helmut .

I don't really care for it

Ive been on 20mg Adderall XR for about a month and I honestly don't see A difference in anything

Is it though? From what I've heard it's a lot less tweaky (although that'll change at high dosages ofc) and helps you focus better than stims.

Ritalin is still my to go for 5 hour study sessions and such but still. Would be great to try addy.

Probably one of the worst drugs to take with weed.

Otherwise shit's pretty cash.

fuck. That was meant for you fampai.

amphetamines in genera make me better at life

Second favorite drug after weed. Sadly tolerance develops fast

How does it compare to Ritalin?

20mg XR ain't shit that's why

Personal experience. Have close friend with a scrip for it... again... my opinion.

Adderall is a shit drug for a made up fucking problem... ADD.

It used to be called "stop being a shit and get to work" but now its called "ADD". My friend has to take adderall to focus during the day and takes Ambien to sleep at night. Funny thing is when I let him live with me he needed adderall to be able to focus on cleaning his own fucking mess, and needed ambien to sleep at night. He never needed adderall to be able to memorize every single god damned pokemon. Seriously he would get fucking offended if I didnt play with him on his ds.

He never needed adderall when he was focusing on something he cared about......... we used to call this fucking self discipline.

He cant sleep without ambien bec. he's just wired different... not that hes a speed popping asshole.

I think adderall is a fucking pussy drug for pussies. Everybody I know that takes it swears they need it to function but they are ALWAYS the least functioning and least producing people I know.... so you tell me if its worth it.

lol

Makes me itchy, horny, cum within a minute of fucking, and unable to sleep.

LOL yeah, full of keks my post is. But I'm not shitting anyone. I dont have a personal grudge against any specific drug. Doesnt affect me because I dont need them.

Everybody I know that swears they "need" adderall to function have always been some of the laziest people I know. And I've watched them. They usually come into work complaining about how they didnt get any sleep, and though they are usually fairly intelligent, they cant manage to get anything done. At the end of the work day they usually have accomplished nothing, no matter how many adderall they've popped. Its produced for a reason. I'm sure "SOME" people need it. But I see it as an excuse to be a fucking loaf. When I was growing up if you couldnt pay attention you got your shit kicked until you could. This worked almost 100% of the time. Now it seems people need their adderall to do their everyday fucking responsibilities and need their ambien to sleep and god help me if everybody I know on adderall has some fucking reason to run out of ambien and call into work or wind up unable to fucking do any job.

I have no patience with pill poppers. Just none.

whoa,
you triggered or what

Wondering if this would work for SAD, ive already been through way to many SSRI's and not a single one worked.

Seems like this nigga popped some addy before those rants.

probably. I bet he typed that up, edited it and proof read it 20 times too

Took it for about a month. Made me chill until it wore off, then I raged like a liberal at a GOP rally.

It makes my tummy hurt, and makes me not hungry

lol what

Yeah I did. But I didnt. You wanna fucking ask me something? I'll be honest.

Everybody I know who has been scripted adderall had developed this "poor boy victim" mentality. They've been spoon fed this "brain was wired different" bullshit.

If adderall actually made people better I'd say fucking chug it. Fucking air drop it like parade day candy. But everybody I know who takes it is a fucking excuse maker. They always have an excuse. Never a solution. Its a drug for weak people. Fucking disagree with me all you want. But I will tell you right now 90% of the people who get diagnosed with it are people who cant take any responsibility for themselves.

You need to pop an addy before you can wipe your own ass or take a shower or clean up your fucking workspace? Guess what, people do everyday the shit you think you need your snowflake meds for.

Its a pussy drug for pussies. So fuck you.

They used to give it to nazi soldiers in ww2 i think. That or Germans in ww1. One of em.

I think they should just start making monster with it, and sell it at every gas station in America.

So where did you get your doctorates?

My doctorate? Nowhere. I went to college. I'm 34 and have had my share of experiences. I'm no fucking expert on anything. I think thats why I specifically said "my opinion" in most of my posts. This is a thread about adderall. I've been speaking my mind. But maybe I can make it more clear.

In my opinion adderall is a shitty drug that doctors give out to get pussy patients out of their clinic. I have never once known a man who took adderall to be a big provider. It seems to me everybody I know who uses it is an excuse maker. I drink. alot. I've kept the same job for over 10 years and have been promoted several times. I've never known anyone who takes adderall to be able to complete any fucking project. In fact they usually wind up bitching " I need my adderall but cant afford it and I need my ambien to sleep but cant afford that either" they then go to any fucking drug they can pilfer off of people be it a muscle relaxer, pain killer, Phenergen stomach relaxer, they always

they always NEED one of your old muscle relaxers cuz the JUST CANT COPE... till you run out and guess what THEY DONT DIE from not having it.

My opinion is that people who have to have their pills to do every day shit are fucking weak and you can call me all the names in the book. I stand by what I said.

fucking lol'd