Im gonna travel to weebnation aka Japan in 4 weeks. Tell me what you guys wants to see or want me to do...

Im gonna travel to weebnation aka Japan in 4 weeks. Tell me what you guys wants to see or want me to do. I will try to deliver your wicked hentai wet dreams

Be sure to see the Great Wall while you're there

go to kabukicho and suck some newhalf cock like the faggot you are

Dress like a weeaboo and complain that there aren't any subtitles

What is this. What is newhalf

Oh mein gott, is that you william?

You mean the tsunami defends wall?

You mean the tsunami wall??

You mean the defends tsunami wall?

Buy some hentai in Akihabara

Go to Aokigahara

Theres no option. I have to go there and buy myself a Japanese

You mean the wall of tsunami defends?

As someone who lived in Japan for two years prepare for you wild dreams to be shattered with just boring trains and old people. 笑

This bait is not half bad.

Going to spend one week in just Tokyo so I will sure do

Must depend on where you spend your time. Going to be there for 2 months, something fun has to appear under that time

Go get your ears cleaned by a maid in akihabara.

Also -- go to a fancy Love Hotel and ask for the best room and then have hot gay sex in it and stream it for us.

Then you can mark those two off your bucket list.

Go to Aokigahara and try to find a dead body.

robot restaurant

Get my ears cleand? Is that even a thing?
And gay sex sounds intresting but it will never happen

Gay sex can happen if you believe in yourself user

There's lots of fun to be had, but I'd strongly suggest you spend those four weeks learning as much moonspeak as you can. You'll enjoy your visit far more. And at least learn kana; you should be able to do that in a weekend if you aren't an idiot.

>There's lots of fun to be had, but I'd strongly suggest you spend those four weeks learning as much moonspeak as you can. You'll enjoy your visit far more. And at least learn kana; you should be able to do that in a weekend if you aren't an idiot.
how do you reccomend someone learns the most kanji possible in a month? What would be the best to maximize use in Japan

This is the things I want to read. Well played, appreciate it

Op have you learned how to say anything in Japanese?
Anyways, explore everywhere you can, take hundreds of creepshots, try to find a little girl to have sex with. I suggest asking creepy looking young guys to help your white ass out

I would not bother with trying to learn kanji; you don't have enough time. Learn the days of the week so you can read schedules and such, some basic ones for things like 肉 meat 魚 and fish.

Is there tinder in Japan? Could I use it to hook up while I'm there?

Those would be the Nigerians, then.

> try to find a little girl to have sex with

It's not Vietnam man...

The age of consent is thirteen here, IIRC, but I would not advise creeping around some loli in front of people. That would not go over well.

A very few words, so I would say no.
I'll try to deliver all of those things

Neved used it myself, but my app store is showing a Jap-language app for download. I guess that's a yes.

Also a good idea. I am pretty good at learning so I will honestly do my best to learn as mutch at possible

In that case, go grab an app like Anki, then download a deck of Grade One kanji. That will start you off with the same set that Jap kids learn with. The most common, useful ones. If I were you, I would not even waste time learning to pronounce them; just try to learn to recognise the character along with a basic English meaning. There are only so many hours in the day, amd Japanese is literally the most complicated writing system in modern use.

Kanamara Matsuri, the penis festival, is something I will visit. Are there more festivals or event to atend to during april-may

I would keep learning more. YouTube can help I'm sure.
Hope you have a great time user. I've always wanted to go to Japan or Korea.
Unfortunately I'm poor and I got my leg ran over by a truck Sunday so I'll be in bed for like 2 months..I have really bad luck.

I like how everyone refers to Japan as tokyo. I used to live in japan as a kid in the south. It's so much more expansive and different than tokyo and everything you nerds see in the cartoons or the weird documentaries. I did go to Tokyo a few times and it's weird but enjoyable.

Serious answer:

In Tokyo, go a a maid cafe & owl cafe. It's weird shit and fun.

Also go to Akihabara and have a look around and play in the game centres there.

Go to Harajuku and look around then walk over to Yoyogi park on a Sunday. It will be packed as shit but that's when the weirdos and cosplayers are out.

Take some time to leave Tokyo, if you can't go far go to Kamakura. Otherwise Kyoto is f*** amazing. 100% worth going.

Don't bother with Osaka, it's trash.

Source: My weeb powers are over 9000.

The south is trash and you know it.

Very usefull words. Thanks alot, the lessions will start today and I will do very best to learn as much as possible

Also to follow this up; every foreigner ends up in Kabukicho at some stage. Nigerians will hassle your drunk ass about getting some chink for cheap. Don't do it man. You end up roofied and puking for days. I know from experience.

Fucking niggers.

I was outside Osaka. It was pretty cool nonetheless. All scenic and what not. Cities were less noisy and cartoony. But I do admit tokyo is a theme park of a city

If you live anywhere other than tokyo then prepare to be BORED, you won't see young women 18-22 unless you live in Tokyo,Chiba or Saitama. I've lived in tokyo for over 5 years and its boring as fuck, it's good for about two weeks. Tokyo is also full of chads from random countries, I've never seen so many tall blonde haired blue eyed sons of bitches in my life. They've never been in a fight before either cos you can be 5'8 and do what you want to them and they do nothing.

Anyway I studied Japanese so I have a ton of foreign friends here who did well for themselves in our country, but now they live in Japan with non Japanese girlfriends. So its not just me.

if OP is true Sup Forums you should buy some dvds from villiage vanguard in the closed off section and see if you can get thru customs for the lols. The nigerians are dodgy but they don't like jokes.

But I were to say anything it's a pretty easy city to understand and many people speak English that reside outside of the residential blocks. Also avoid the Africans as they're trashy and new York bar is amazing (lost in translation bar bill Murray goes to)

this

I know it's tacky tourist bullshit but I loved every second

No personal experience with this, but listen to this user. The Nigerians in Tokyo are almost the same kind of bad news as they were in District 9. Stay clear.

What? I've travelled all over this place, and Kyuushuu was the best.

Seriously though, Niggers. Some girls were talking to one in moonspeak and he's telling them how he came up from the hood in NYC and now sells hip-hop clothes and he's hard as fuck.

The mother fucker spoke to me and he was clearly from Seth Efrica and had never set foot in the USA.

Yeah, Tokyo is fine if you're rich AF, but I'd rather spend my time in the older parts of the countryside anyday.

If you really want to see the older Japan, get your ass down to Shikoku.

there's some pretty fun bicycle tours around tokyo, I'd recommend. if you're kinda fit the all-day tours cover a big area, but if not the evening tour is a great way to see some shit you otherwise wouldnt have at a relaxing pace.

Don't do the hills-and-back-alleys tour unless you're a masochist, it is much harder than you would expect

how the fuck has nobody mentioned the fox village yet?

go to the fucking fox village

There's also a cat paradise and a rabbit paradise. I've been to the rabbit one; pretty cool. It also has a chemical warfare museum as the island was previously a production site that didn't even appear on maps. Cool if you're into history.