Mfw seeing the /r/hapas subreddit

>mfw seeing the /r/hapas subreddit

Is this really how all half asians half whites feel?

>what is selection bias
Their sidebar literally states that the sub is intended to be a "safe space for Eurasians to discuss the unique challenges of being children of White Fathers and Asian Mothers". 'Challenges' being the key word.

Get out Chang Liao

>white fathers and asian mothers

What about the opposite? Arent they called HAPA too?

you have to go back

don't make me say that to you in person, Cameron Blanchard :^)

Asians worship whites, yes, even Asian males worship whites. Asian males just can't get White women, so they are salty towards Asian women can get white men

If an Asian male or half-Asian male gets a white wife, he is seen as a god, and their children are seen as gods

No one wants Asians. Asian men don't want Asian women, Asian women don't want Asian men. Even their moderator, Eurasian Tiger salivates when white women are mentioned, and he thinks all of them are hot. He has Chinese wife, but she was a back up because he couldn't get a white wife

I want asian men :3

>going to reddit

are you white?

asian man here, ama

how are you treated by society?

yep.

>If an Asian male or half-Asian male gets a white wife, he is seen as a god, and their children are seen as gods

Their children are judged by how asian they look. It's why HAPAs are so butthurt. Their parents treat them as white but the rest of the world treats them as asian.

>harboring this many racialized sexual pathologies

Positively neurotic

Ya I'm a gook but I was born in Australia.
I've only ever dated europeans and white chicks, not by personal choice it's just I was into them. I don't see myself as a god and I don't see them as gods, just naturally attracted.

Don't actually mind like kpop looking asian grills, but I can't date a black woman just don't find them attractive.

pic related; my current gf

can AMA if u want idc

bearly active tolerance
but i don't hide my origins
sometimes people like to tell me how much chinese food they know and i always feel compelled to correct them since they are always wrong

over time you learn to bear with their bait which has to do with the normalization of my strangeness than any active interest in asia or anything in general especially when it comes to politics and tries to make me feel guilty about something that we are both powerless of

Half asian half white here.

My white friends think I am good looking because I am half

My Korean friends think I am good looking because I am half

Feels good, desu.

ethnic asians dislike hapas though. hapas are treated as asians by westerners and as whites by asians, so they become insecure and get all these identity issues.

racemixing is just shit for the child in general.

Why are murricans so racist in a childish way?
Like here its ethnic tribalism as in you will never be accepted as true X but >leebin food slanteyes XDDD Is a non issue.

faggot

because they are being constantly exposed to it
news, takeouts, token minority in media etc

do you live in a white suburb with 0 chinese people? you sound butt blasted

Thank for the (you) senpai

dont know where he lives but i live in LA and nobody gives a shit if your asian. you see so many asian-white couples all the time, and not beta whites too.

I'm telling you want r/hapas think, not my own person opinion

r/hapas have some of the many anti-Asian and pro-white feelings that they say that Asian women do. Projection, probably. They accuse Asian women of making up excuses for never dating Asian men, yet r/hapas themselves make up excuses to never date Asian women. They only want white women.

Eurasian Tiger, the moderator and owner of the subreddit says he doesn't want Asian women to find him attractive, all he cares is that white women find him attractive, and treat him as a white man

i sound butt blasted because you feel i sound butt blasted but i am only phrasing my experience so that i can make you feel for the aggressor

and yes to your first question

It just seems so bizarre, so much boils down "The thug bitchfucker Tyrone", "Crazy entitled Honkey", "study-hard aszn neeerd" shitflinging about vague sitcom archetypes while here people despise each other for cultural grudges kept for hundreds of years.
The french-maghrebi divide is very deep and longlasting for example-reflecting utterly alien ways of perceiving the world and many years of mutual warfare and oppression+aclusterfuck of subgroups, the german-turkish one lies not on direct such conflict in the past but honourmurders and a different mating behaviour besides the religious difference bein taken seriously is so much more serious then as what you guys use throw at each other which is mostly only used in light comedy or not-so-serious insults here.

idk Australia is seen as a racist bogan country by memes, but my personal experience is the opposite.
Born in a 99% white middle upper class neighbourhood, brother was a school captain, I was too. Assimilated fine, 0 racial tensions.

Also my name and my brothers names are full gook, I'm talking like ching ping wong levels. Been using it all my life and have had no issues.

I think any gook born here naturally assimilates Australia is pretty multi cultural doesn't only stand for asians only sand niggers and shit work fine here too.

pic related; some ex she was serbian descent

autism

Oh however I do notice a lot of asian guys do stick with their own race. I get along with them fine because I'm an asian. Also I believe there's a very fine line between good looking asian guys and meh looking, there isn't any in between.

I'm moderately good looking and charismatic I guess it helps, I'd think anyone from any race that is good looking and has good traits wouldn't have any issues.

there is a new movie called get out
it's basically passive racism made into fear
if you are interested in tolerance as a totalitarian ideology watch it, it exposes how uncomfortable much of america is with these things

If you want to get into the mind of a hapa who is the result of a Sup Forums tier dad and an asian woman, read this

longingfordeath.wordpress.com

The blog owner is the mod of r/hapas, EurasianTiger

>any race with a Sup Forums tier dad would raise a fucking moronic kid

cunts probably ugly desu but will blame it on race instead.

Blacks kill us at alarming rates, destroyed our cities, and turned our mainstream pop culture into degenerate shit. It's not "light hearted sitcom" racism, it's more like "you ruined our country" racism

>There are white women that are racist, and those that have no idea that racial preference is racism. You'll run into those that only like black guys or hispanic guys. It happens. This is an unfortunate fact of life. These women are low value, low-intelligence and not worth your time anyways.

>There are people who actually think this
>being more attracted to women from a certain race is somehow racist and something to be ashamed of

>get out

>Chris wakes up strapped to a chair, and learns that the family has perfected a method of pseudo-immortality in which Dean, a neurosurgeon, transplants the consciousness of older white people into the bodies of younger black people who have been hypnotized by Missy. Jim Hudson wants to use Chris as a host so he can regain sight, with Chris being doomed to exist in "the sunken place" for the rest of his life as Jim controls his body.

wat.
If this is satire it gets over my head.

A real man would never post his girlfriends face on a Tibetan tongue posture forum.

Liar. Fake.

it's just a part of a scene out of context
but it is a horror film so satirical in its nature

See I can understand the hate in "they do crime" "they lessen the safety of my group" but the way you define those groupidentys seems a bit fishy and mostly related to brandculture.

yeah not posting her nudes so idc.

>not beta whites

THANK YOU

L O N D R I N A
O
N
D
R
I
N
A

Most of America's racial anxieties are pretty unintelligible to foreign audiences.

We still use this meme here?

>tolerance as a totalitarian ideology watch it, it exposes how uncomfortable much of america is with these things
Wat

>asianmasculinity itt
Do they have to do this every day?

watch zizek

Guys who mix with Asian women should at least go for racially higher types than Thais or Filipinos

Imagine how awful it must be that your mother is a literal mail order bride ordered from some shady website

>asians worship whites
this autism is strong. its more common to find asians looking down on whites imo.

>more common to find asians looking down on whites
>Government of China has to create warnings for chink women about how foreign men take advantage of them for spying because WMAF couples are so common there

topkek Mr. Zhang

>>Government of China has to create warnings for chink women about how foreign men take advantage of them for spying because WMAF couples are so common there
Link?

And what he said is true. Asians are pretty egotistical.

You rikey?

i'm basing this off going to an asian-heavy university where i see 10 lambos/ferraris a day. the new wave of asians entirely look down on everyone including whites/indians/other asians.

poorer ones see whites as a ticket to wealth imo.

kill yourself ledditor nigger piece of shit