A video has been shared around my school and some groupchats of the girl I am in love with being raped/ losing her...

A video has been shared around my school and some groupchats of the girl I am in love with being raped/ losing her virginity. I've been crying for hours because I wish I could have prevented it. I'm so fucking angry.

>also feels thread

Damn. I'm sorry, man. That sucks.

I know you are thinking it, but this isnt your chance to white knight your way into her heart. Best case is you get friendzoned

got the vid?
post it?

bump

No, faggot.

bump

op is a fag

post up a pic of ur love

I think we're going to need to see this vid before we can move on with the thread.

I'd say be there for her. Help her recover. She's feeling much worse than you at the moment so go talk to her, make sure she doesnt feel alone. If she ever recovers you might even get with her, if not, you'll still know you did the right thing.

Just be human. Say you're there for her. Don't go out of your way and don't overly express your willingness to help or your anger. Just give her the option

Question to anyone willing to respond. How bad is it that I'm willing to embrace the "wife's son" meme just to get back with a girl who cheated on me?

holy fuck I just imagined that happening to me with the girl I'm in love with and it hit me like a fucking truck, I can't imagine actually going through that. I'm sorry, OP, hope everything gets sorted and things turn out the best way they can at this point.

I've been there, not a place you want to be. It'll never last and you'll regret all the time you've wasted.

This is her.

Let's hunt down the scumbags who did and beat the fucking shit out of them

You dumb, useless motherfucker. Post the video you worthless pile of trash. I'm toxic. Fuck you.

what a cutie
got any more pics?
bet she takes a ton

She posted this pic on Instagram 2 hours before she went to her friend's party. I DM'd 3 hours later asking her where she was at. And then I fell asleep. Woke up to a screenshot my friend took of the video in a groupchat he was in. I asked him to forward it, and it was her.

OP is just sad and upset he didn't get to her first
/thread

Post the vid!!

>trolls thinking anyone pays attention to them

But what if I feel I'm wasting time without her? I don't mean to be difficult. It's just hard not to think of what could be, I guess.
And I have been with other girls. Some that I'd consider more attractive than her. Still doesn't fix much of anything.

Look dude if you actually care about her and this isnt some little infatuation then offer support. But realize that she owes you nothing. Dont get pissy if she doesnt want anything to do with you. If youre worried about wasting your time then maybe you dont care about her and you just "love" the idealized version of her that youve imagined. How can you love someone you dont know that well.

BOO FUCKING HOO

Post the video faggot

OP here, the guy you replied to wasn't me and he has a whole different situation. I will always love the girl. And I want to protect her.

But if she doesn't love you or want your protection then you are just a creepy asshole.

Post the screenshot

Yeah, she looks like rape bait lol

Hear, hear

are you guys dating

Vid or gtfo

Second

How close are you to her? Does she know your name? Are you just some creep?

But she loves me.

During my husband's intern year a heroin addict brought in her infant son to the ED because literal fucking rats had been eating the baby. He was alive, barely but had several wounds, the most damaging being the rats had eaten his penis and testes. She just asked "When will it grow back?"

Why did anyone reply to this thread after this post?

>Furious
>Mad
>Salty
>Butthurt
>Friendzoned

What is OP, Alec?

We are best friends. And she loves me. We shared our first kiss.

GIVE US THE DOX ON THE INDIVUALS
INVOLVED WE WILL LITERALLY
DESTROY THEM. HOLY FUCK
I HEARD HER IN THE COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS AND WE NEED TO
HELP HER. LIKE THOSE GUYS NEEED TO BE DESTROYED BY IMPALEMENT

Still love you?

Not that she'll ever let you again, but if you manage to kiss her you'll just be kissing the dicks of the guys that ran train on her

Then get right over there right fucking now dipshit. Every second away you have to account for

Op you are full of shit cause I offered to beat the fuck out of these guys for you and you never responded .

Op is an faggot. Abandon ship.

12/10 would rape

Post screen shot op stop being a faggot

12/10 have raped

Post the fucking video

>tfw your girlfriend has to move to a town on the other side of the state
>tfw you two break up due to distance
>tfw everything you see just reminds you of what you lost

shit sucks mang

Why weren't you there?
Anyone getting charged?

cute to see that someone is more obsessed with his own crying than with hers and still thinks that's love.
OTOH: what if she had fun?

Post it! REEEEEEEEEEEEE

man dude, back in my day party sluts who got too fucked up and did dumb shit was why we all went to parties.... no wonder you faggots dont go outside anymore

I'm the guy that fucked the bitch. My bros told me that fag Kenny started a thread about me. Bet you didn't know I have clover on my phone did you Kenny! I'm going to bead your ass bitch
She wanted it and kept begging for more you pussy! She will never want you pussy bitch cock. Kys you piece of beta cuck faggot shit

Hey look it's op.

can confirm I was there as well.

You post the video then

>Kenny
What a fag

Nah fam
We keeping that shit on the dl

>You've been crying but you don't know if she enjoyed it

Secret fag with kenny

On the plus side, it's a good angle to hook up with her

Proof she loves me. Convo from 3 days ago. Lmao.

Public Service Announcement:
This is a friendly reminder that you must be 18 years of age to post on Sup Forums.

>pic related
Rape?
So the Police have been called, yes?

Obvious bullshit is obvious

Friend zone. Gtfo while you can. It's the only way

>Implying she means it.
Kek.

Yes, the police have been called. Everything's reported.

Looks like she..... came early

giggity

We're dating. We just call each other dude cuz we did as best friends.

She more recently fucked that other bloke than she told you she loves you. Actions speak louder than words.

Technically you're in a long distant relationship, but not dating... because you're too far away. She is broken in good, now she will be thirsty for the dick. She isn't going to wait for you now, gg OP

Don't but didn't take her v-card?
Doesn't add up.

Timeline
3 says ago >tells me she loves me
1 day ago >raped

Just tbh, you know that if you posted it, while some people might be gross about it, other of these folks will actually work their asses off to bust out the rapists and ruin their lives. Worth a thought.

Alright shitty trolls are taking over the thread. Try again next time, faggots.

Having doubts she was actually raped because that other dude said she wanted it. He was there you weren't he has a better idea of what happened.She might claim rape so she can crawl back to you.

Raped? Or buyers remorse?

Exactly.

>Goes to party.
>Gets drunk alone.
Asked for it. Buyers remorse.

OP here. You guys have fun trying to get off to your cuck/ rape fantasies. I don't really care what happens to this thread. Thanks to the people who had sympathy. Goodnight.

post the video

You only know what she wants you to but feel free to be a simp. I hate people that waste years of peoples lives due to false accusations if she was raped i'm sorry but if she is a liar fuck her

What about sympathy for me? I have blue balls and no rape video. Now what do I do?

Here are a few truth bombs
> You are friendzoned beyond salvation
> She wasn't actually raped
> You will be emotionally stuck for the next 3 years
> We won't get to see a video

carry on

Sympathy for you?; You selfish fuck. I'm sending her this thread.

> We won't get to see a video
:(

>Mfw bo video

Archived. Finding this AB from Ohio tomorrow.

>Morrissey lyrics

uhmm i live in cincinnati

Dude, that overbite, and permanently parted, puckered lips? Yeah. She wasn't a virgin. Your girl spends at least four hours a day gobbling cocks. Gonna need corrective orthodontics before she's 20.

"Wished you moved back to Cincinnati."

yep