I don't even know what to greentext anymore

>

I don't even know what to greentext anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UQPFY4EswH4
youtube.com/watch?v=XRU1AJsXN1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Handanovic only saves penalties because people mess up the penalty spot and elbow the opposition, making them angry
>The defenders don't know which goal is which
>Their captain is a c.u.c.k. who hates his own fans

JUST

>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Don't worry, Mourinho and the Chinese are coming to save you.

>JUST vaffanculo my shit up senpai

Our owners have no true connection to Inter's heritage, history, fans, the city of Milan, the mission.
Mourinho leaving wasn't the downfall, selling out to Asians was, hopefully we get our shit together

Reminder this is karma for Calciopoli

You went for the quick wins rather than trying to beat Juventus and Milan whilst on an equal footing.

t. Johnny Gabagool

>yfw this actually happens

Holy fuck are they even ready for another treble?

they are where they belong
they were only relevant in the sixties and after calciopoli

Inter aren't that big of a club. The early part of this milenium has made people think they're much bigger than they are.

If you look back through history you'll see that the past few years aren't that out of the ordinary for them.

They aren't as big as Juventus or Milan and never have been.

m8 what? In the late 80s through the 90s, they enjoyed higher revenues than any other Serie A club, by 1996 were bringing in as much as Real Madrid. Milan was in crisis until Berlusconi stepped in and pumped all the lira he could find into the club.

Will Serie A ever recover?

the late 80s through the 90s where they won literally 1 serie A? compared with 4 Juve serie A's and 2 champions leagues, and 6 milan serie A's and 3 champions leagues?

sit down mate.

>muh revenue
>muh gate reciepts
>muh won fuck all

>divegrass

If Inter isn't "that big of a club" that neither is ManU and most if not all English teams.

Yes that very same late 80s you snaggledtooth abortion. No one's denying that they had a 17 season drought; however claiming that Inter weren't a big club is just...... highly inaccurate to say the absolute least. All the attendance & revenue data vastly indicates otherwise.

Either that or you're working with a very specific definition of "big club"

>claiming that Inter weren't a big club

you will of course point to exactly where I "claimed" this?

maybe try to actually read posts in future instead of diving in like a clown

>All the attendance & revenue data vastly indicates otherwise.
Newcastle United have consistently been ranked in Europe's top 10 for attendance (they have the 6th highest average attendances in Europe this season despite being in the Championship) and have also been consistently ranked in the top 20 wealthiest clubs in the world (they generated more revenue than Inter Milan last season). Are Newcastle a big club?

thats not what he said though. he said they are not THAT big of a club, which i think is not completely wrong

Inter
100+yr history
Only won 13 legit titles

LOL

I'll concede that,
but just to clarify, explain the effective difference in meaning between being a "big club" and being "that big of a club", especially in view of the fact that you used Milan e Juve as counter example

It's weird how upset people get over the whole "big club" argument.

Newcastle are a big club to be fair
They've had a 50 year period with no trophies but before that they were one of the biggest clubs in Europe

They're also well supported mainly because apart from Sunderland and League Two Hartlepool they're the only club in North East England, if they were based in London they'd only be as popular as Fulham or Charlton.

Inter Milan meanwhile have a rival club in their city and plenty of nearby clubs in Serie A and Serie B and still have large support.

Juve=actual big club
Inter=kind of a big club

>an average team with average players
What did you expect?

Newcastle is a significantly smaller city than London and Milan; there is no two-team city in England that is smaller than Newcastle

>They've had a 50 year period with no trophies but before that they were one of the biggest clubs in Europe
>90 years since they won a league title
>3 FA Cups in the 50's
>UEFA Cup pre-cursor in 1969

If the Chinese have any balls at all, they'll do everything they can to bring him back.

youtube.com/watch?v=UQPFY4EswH4

;_;

mou booty blasting barca in the semis will always hold a special place in my heart. i cant hate him for that alone

Well deserved after that refballing to their last Champions League. Chelsea also got their just desserts and Halal is the next one right now in the next two years for starterts with Felizidane, AKA a memefied Benitez, TSUnaldo and after those two stop hindering the team le Balding Aging Mong losing speed

Newcastle are a big club with shambolic management and ownership throughout their history.
Always on the cusp of achievement but then crashing and burning followed by a near decade long rebuilding.
Massive stadium, Massive fanbase, bugger all to show for it.

I wouldn't be surprised if they actually started winning stuff under Rafa, they have a near perfect situation in having an excellent manager who actively wants to stay and improve the club for the fans and who the club is indebted too rather than the other way around.

t. loyal Catalan son.

dam nigga ur salty as fuck

It's bizarre how much they lucked out with Benitez. What are the odds that an elite-level manager from Spain would love living in Northern England so much that he'd happily manage Newcastle? Not to mention that if he had been fired a few months earlier or Rodgers had been fired a few months later he very well could have been hired by Liverpool instead.

Not sure if they could ever really start winning stuff though. Financially, they're way behind Tottenham (let alone the 5 richest clubs), so even if they finally started playing up to their potential the best anyone could really expect is 6th or 7th.

That bojan spoon in stoppage time
Them sprinklers
Keks were had

Steve Claridge called bristol rovers a massive club on final score when they went down the other year. Its all a question of perspective

I've walked las ramblas m8, but not with real intent

He wanted to manage in England because his wife and children still live in Liverpool. He was offered the same salary that he was on at Real Madrid and he managed to negotiate full control of transfers and back-room staff as the Newcastle board's hands were tied due to the club's league position

I think that has to be one of the more bizarre sporting happenings of 2016 along with Leicesters league title.

With regards to winning stuff I didn't necessarily mean competing for the title but under Benitez they are in with a good shout of some cups and decent Europa league runs.

Even this year I can see them reaching the final of the League cup and making a decent push in the FA this year for example, despite being a championship side.

tier 1 European clubs: Barcelona, Real, Bayern, Man Utd

tier 2: Juventus, Arsenal, Milan, Liverpool, Atletico

tier 3: Chelsea, Man City, PSG, Dortmund

tier 4: Porto, Inter, Sevilla, Benfica, Schalke, Spurs etc etc

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>United
nice try fucking britfag no english team is top tier

>Man Utd
>tier 1

>tier 1....Man Utd

>man utd
>milan
>arsenal
>liverpool
>city not tier 2

I think United are tier 2 right now.

I think he's basing it on history and the size of the fanbase too. Milan and Liverpool have a dozen European cups and about 40 domestic titles between them, it seems reasonable to put them in tier 2. Arsenal are solidly a tier 3 club though. Never won the CL, haven't even reached a final since 2006.

united is tier 3 at best

>man city bigger than arsenal

>Milan not tier 1
>Arsenal not tier 4 behind Porto, Benfica, PSG and the like

>
t. Sudaca muslim

>PSG
>founded in 1970
>done fuck all until they bought some league titles in the last 5 years
>amongst and above teams with multiple European cups

Teenagers should be banned from posting.
>these flags
>this topic

You don't become a smaller club because you have a few bad years.

t. Elie. It's been a while tbhm8

Absolutely fucking awful.

REAL TIERS:

1. Barca, Real, Bayern, Milan, Man Utd
2. Atletico, Juventus
3. Dortmund, Porto, Benfica, Sevilla, Liverpool, Chelsea
4. Arsenal, PSG, Schalke, Valencia, Inter, Roma
5. Monaco, Zenit, Napoli
6. Lyon, Monaco, Leverkusen, Spurs, Sporting Lisbon
7. Ajax, PSV, Fenerbache, CSKA, Galatasaray, Bilbao, Fiorentina, Villarreal, Shakhtar etc
8. Celtic, Basel, Anderlecht, Dynamo Kiev, Besiktas, Olympiakos, Everton etc etc

Mourinho is dead

There is only >Mouyes now

>putting this failure of a team next to juve

juve is the team with more losses in the final than anyone I think

2 wins in 8 finals IIRC

Inter are a non club

move Ajax and Benfica to tier 2 if this was supposed to be a historical list. Liverpool too

at leas they won
not to mention dominate domestically

Yes, they are.

Leicester won the PL but Liverpool as shitty as it is right now,is a bigger club.

Here in southamerica,we put that variable in top , after that comes the trophies, but first the amount of fans, I get that in Europe the real fans are almost a myth, so I get why you get shocked when you read something like that.

If a club wins something very importnt, and keeps building prestige and fans through the yers, then after all that, you consider it a big team.

*important
*years

You get it.

>the absolute state of this entire ranking

Don't worry lads. We still have league.
Amala!

>salutate la capolista

>sfinter

Mourinho can't even save himself

>next game at the San Siro
>no manager, players and fans looking around confused
>music kicks in

youtube.com/watch?v=XRU1AJsXN1g

>giant helicopter lands in the middle of the field
>out steps Mourinho, Ibra, and Ozil

>siamo noi l'anti-Juve

milan is only the third most popular team in their own city, how are they a big club?

Daily reminder

Inter, Milan and which one else? Please dont say Atalanta

>europa league
probably juventus due to all the southern italians who live there

lmao

uh yeah? what part of Juventus are you from?

>that americuck that keeps highlighting inter's shitness in an attempt for attention

Fucking stop, Sup Forums doesn't need to be aware of how shit inter are on a grand scale

>implying the world needs an American to inform them of Inter's condition
I'm pretty sure that even with American fans & bandwagoners aside, the world still knows just how shitty things currently are at Inter.

Yes but it doesn't have any fucking place on Sup Forums unless it;s you, the americunt highlighting it outside of serie a threads. So fucking pack it in you retard

>“How many of them are there? Fifty? A hundred? Two hundred? OK, record my message and let them hear it. I will bring 100 criminals from Argentina who will kill them on the spot.”
>The rattled city of Mauro Icardi

>tier 1 Man Utd
>tier 2 Arsenal
>tier 4 Sevilla, despite having won three Europa League cups in a row

They are the one with most spending this season in serie A right?

>immediately proceeds to lose 3-0 to spaghetti fc

>mfw

good bait, here's your (You)

good post

>europa league

>Argie thugs

wait, is that supposed to be intimidating?

how can one person be so retarded

yeah, they spent 23 millions yuros on a brazzo bloke that can't even sit on the bench lmao

>Nedved and a lolipop
HNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

Meh at least the good years will be better and all of us fans now will be able to tell the band wagoners that we were fans during the FDB years

>Last in their Europa League group

I know they may not care about EL, but do they really think they have what it takes to be top 3 and play CL? Nope. Take any glory u can you shitters, also winning EL is CL guaranteed.

>yfw you realize pajeet dont understand this picture at all

Liverpool would have atleast 8CLs if they didn't get banned because of Heysel. Everton as well.

How is that even relevant ITT?
>a few south american goons trying to start shit in Italy
id love to see it