Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eVTXPUF4Oz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lost me a 400 pounder :(

>i liked her when she had a bf
>skip 1 year
>she likes me when i have a gf
>both married to driffrent people now
>wounder what would of happend if we started dating.

Can't have ones that get away if they were never with you in the first place

Can't, I got her

>be at a low point in life
>meet trashy single mom
>she provides sloppy pussy
>catch the feels hard like the beta bitch I was
>spend shit loads of cash on her
>be forced to hang with her shitty kid
>her ex in prison writes her a letter saying he wants her back when he gets out in a couple months
>I get kicked out like a broke nigger at a strip club
>become an emo bitch about it for a bit
>take a look at my life and become disgusted with myself
>start putting feels into lifting
>work on being more confident and assertive
>apply for and get better job
>fuck a few random sloots
>meet qt3.14 girl next door type
>have healthy relationship

Thanks for being such a cunt, Kay. My life is truly better for it.

>Be me, socially awkward yet adventurous and eccentric
>Meet girl, 10/10
>We click like crazy
>So fucking in love
>Make out all the time. Bjs and tit sucking all the time
>Though not a Virginfag by a long shot, scared to suck at sex because I hadn't yet fucked anybody I loved yet
>As time passes, some childhood trauma resurfaces and I end up making her hate me before we could actually fuck
>She refuses to even speak to me
>It all happened so fast
>It has been almost exactly two years since we last spoke, but I still think about it to this day

Forgot to mention, she has that same exact hair color as the drawing in OP's pic

Try and re initiate coversation. explain what went wrong. Worse thing that will happen is you end up where you already are

Though you may be right, I feel as if I will be utterly destroyed if she still doesn't want to speak to me.

>be me a few years ago
>ihavecripplingdepression.jpg
>have class with qt 3.14 gril
>we talk pretty much the entire class together, get along really well
>over time develop big crush on her, never liked a girl like this before
>me and bros always hang out after class on fridays in this one room where they have a wii and have smash bros tournaments
>she shows up one day and we sit and talk the whole time, borderline cuddling on the couch there
>she's doing that flirty feeding thing with the shit she's eating
>at one point she looks at me and says she's never met a guy like me
>laugh it off, thinking she's joking
>at one point i talk abut this one sweatshirt i just bought but had shrunk
>she wants it so on monday i give it to her
>she wears it all the time, and despite it shrinking it was still a bit big on her
>she looked adorable in it
>things continue as they were, with me never making a move because i couldn't realize that she liked me
>next year she moves away
>haven't talked to her since she left
>looking back i realize that she obviously liked me and i missed the one chance i ever could have had at having a gf

I loved her but I hate myself so fucking much that despite her basically hitting me over the head telling me she felt the same I couldn't comprehend the idea of a girl actually having feelings for me. Sometimes I think I've moved on, but sometimes I remember her. It still hurts.

Moved and became a sexual explorer bisexual, had an abortion and works at whole foods

I met her at a festival. I was about 16 at the time. She was beautiful and we just hit it off from the start. The night before it ended, she told me to meet her by the pond the next morning. So while my family was packing up, I went to the pond. I waited, but she never came.

I don't know your situation but if I had a chance at true love or the closest thing to it I'd give it one last hoorah. If not I'd probably regret it for the rest of my life. Just don't say you want to get back together. Ease into it. Say you want to explain yourself and hope you can be friends again

She didn't want my candy...

Who the fuck doesn't like skittles?

bitch...

>be me, a little freshman
>spent entire life at Christian schools, so no actual idea on how to be social
>try my hardest to be that funny/crazy dude that everyone likes
>surprisingly succeed
>start hanging with the popular stoner crowd
>meet this girl named kiana
>holy fuck she's hot
>she's dating one of my best friends
>spend June straight coolin it with my friend group
>all of a sudden, I find out her and my good friend have broken up
>kinda on the fence like do I wanna ruin a good friendship, or get a chance to be with this smoking hot girl
>like 3 am, I receive a message from her on Facebook
>ok let's see what this
>to sum it up, I like her, she's always liked me.
>fuck yes I think I just busted a good nut
>we date for like a month, just your basic freshman shut, you know like smokin weed, making out, blow jobs, etc.
>finally one hot August night, I'm watching American pie, and I'm like horny as all fuck.
>oh wait I have a girlfriend
>I hit her up, she comes in, I sneak her through the back door.
>letsgetit.jpeg
>right away start having some pretty passionate sex, hot as fuck, actually
>after a while, hear parents, so I try to bust as quick as possible
>not working
>gets really loud upstairs so I gotta put her in my closet.
>dad comes down, I freak the fuck out
>too paranoid to keep going, all horniness gone, so she goes home.
>a week goes by, I haven't called her or text her
>after we had sex I felt awkward as duck so I told her, and I broke up with her.
>I was a little on christ our savior boy so this all blindsided me

I'm pretty sure that was the biggest mistake of my life because although this was over 4 years ago, I'm still on love with her, and now she's bi and leaning more towards girls. I hate myself every day for that.

Left a window un plywooded. She broke the glass and slit her wrists with the shards :(

Lots of shit, but a summary.

>HS
>Mental problems, only one or three friends
>Find grill who actually gives me a chance for once
>Get first gf
>Ups and downs for a few years
>She starts to take antidepressants
>Doesn't feel it anymore
>Breaks up with me
>We'll "still be friends"
>Ignores me for 4 months
>Comes back and literally tries to cuck me
>I mean in the full definition
>Tell her I can't talk to her when she pulls this shit
>Comes back the next year, wants me back
>Tells me about a pregnancy scare, gets graphic with some shit
>Posting shit about hanging out with other dudes
>Mention having an issue with it
>Imastrongindependentwomyn.mp5
>Tell her to fuck off and ignore her
>Comes back for the final time Christmas 2014
>Finally stopped all her stupid shit
>Apologizes and fuck all
>Tell her I need a week to think
>Nope and goodbye for good

>Tried to add me on skype with a random account, still used the city so I knew it was her
>Blocked it and had my number changed
>Always have this fear that she'll show up at my door

Haven't been able to trust anyone since, stay inside all the time, drink/smoke constantly; can't even stay in contact with online friends because I just get fucky all the time.

Accepted that I've been broken and that nobody would put up with my shit and be patient with me; and/or I shouldn't have to put someone through it.

Just with the hope and want for company/companionship would die though.

>Just wish the hope would die

Also, been 5 years since the initial shit.

Literally got a breakup text yesterday.

>Be me, 21. She's 19 almost 20
> I had a broken phone for a while and couldn't text back easily.
>Upgraded the other day to an S7 and the guy at the front counter saw the text.
>Wasn't worried till he gave me a pat on the back as he handed me the phone.
>"You're good to go. I wouldn't read that text until you've got some private time though."
>Pic related is MFW I get to my room and read it.
>Broke up cuz I couldn't text her back.

>Mental problems, only one or three friends
Primary mental problem being inability to do kindergarten level math? Was it one or three? We know it wasn't two, but damn son, you should know if it was one or three.

The concept of two is long lost to me.

Somehow she was able to untie the ropes, take off the ball gag and break out of my shed.

We've been dating for a few months and it's great. it's amazing that all the dumb sexist shit you hear about women on Sup Forums isn't true. mfw she's in a sorority but is still smart and hard working, studiyng all the time , etc. friendzones supposed hot guys etc

>I just get fucky all the time.

Don't get fucky.
Dance Away, dear Boy.
Dance Away.

Couple of hours ago the girl i'm in love with told me we can never be more than friends. I wanted a future with her and it all came crashing down. I haven't cried in so long that i can even cry now to ease the pain. I have nobody and it really hurts. So now when i go back to campus my friends will ask me if i'm alright and i'll lie and tell them yes... when i'm really not.

Actually, there were a few who got away.
>Indian chick in college (stateside) who suddenly stopped talking to me despite having been to my dorm twice. I guess the weeb/anime stuff was just too much for her.
>Other Indian chick who stopped talking to me within 4 class sessions. Never came to my dorm, but I guess had a problem with my hobbies in spite of my academic performance.
>Malaysian chick who seemed to really 'get' me, but stopped talking to me shortly after her trip to and from Korea. Last time she saw me, I had lost a considerable amount of weight, and we talked briefly but never again, not even on FB.
>Japanese chick, highly intelligent, said she accepted my weeb-lifestyle, but suddenly abandoned me when she found a more interesting guy to latch onto.
>Korean friend whom I helped in a Japanese course and who helped me in a Linguistics one, but slowly slipped away. Went a whole semester without even talking to me, and still won't to this day, a year later.
I could go on, but already on page 7.

youtu.be/eVTXPUF4Oz4