How is Eric Andre so confident? How can I become more confident like him?

How is Eric Andre so confident? How can I become more confident like him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vL8Dz4mGv1g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jy47dgjMk-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jy47dgjMk-A
youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM
youtube.com/watch?v=Od4o4Q0-5ro
youtube.com/watch?v=eH2oUrtQFYA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Drink and do drugs until your mind is so ruined that you just don't have a sense of self respect anymore.

Xanax and alcohol

Just wing it. When you are there you will have no time for thinking about your actions.
You might be a totally inept social moron but you still can pull it off if you don't overthink it.
Or lot's of drugs.

He's black so he knows nothing bad will happen to him.

Why is my pee pee yellow?

That's some top notch comedy right there.

why didn't alex chimp out like cenk

Think you're funny without letting anyone tell you that you're not and your show is only good because of its editing and Hannibal Buress.

because he isn't some third world mudshit or a easily agitated sjw libcuck

he took his super male vitality pills that morning

drugs

Unlike Cenk. He's a professional. Say what you will about the man, he knows what he is doing.

I love how he's all, "I wonder how many times I'll get called a nigger today. I'm guessing at least 50," right after absolutely nobody called him a nigger.

I bet he'll claim he got that 50 too, except miraculously none will have been caught on tape.

How do you know he's like that? Are you making assumptions? I think you are...

People only fear public speaking and all that because of consequences and judgment of themselves.
Eric is playing up a joke and character, and so is Jones. They're just doing their job, it's all on tape, and it all aids their show.

You can be confident too, OP, just believe. Just takes a little practice and the security in understanding there is nothing to lose.

You are kinda stupid. Like, you're a little dumb. Perhaps a lotta dumb haha

stop caring about how stupid you look.

Because leftist agitators are one trick ponies and most alt-righters are hip to that trick.

They want the freak out so they can edit the clip and make it look like the conservatives are violent, crazy racists.

Notice how when Breitbart just let him run with it, Andre absolutely bombed. It was embarrassing.

Why are these crackpot conspiracy theorists so aggressive?

youtu.be/vL8Dz4mGv1g

Because he's not an insecure, Armenian-genocide denying, Saudi supporting, Establishment shill Turkroach

Watch the video, fuck-knuckles. I didn't pull it out of my ass, Andre says that when he gets back to his own people after agitating Jones.

super male vitality pills

>Notice how when Breitbart just let him run with it, Andre absolutely bombed. It was embarrassing.
That was hard to watch.
All his jokes sounded like he stole them out of John Stewart's trash can 10 years ago.

I love how it bothers you that he's all like that.

And they busted him having them written down on his clip board. He wasn't just riffing off the top of his head and bombing, he had to write down those terrible jokes ahead of time.

Hes a genuine showman

HOLY KEK
That black lived bladder bit floored me

He makes me laugh.

This thread has confirmed that the internet has forgotten what trolls are. You guys are fucking idiots.

>hurr durr

This. It's the editing on his show which saves him.

But good on him for thinking he's "fighting against the establishment" when his liberal policies have been the establishment for decades. I wonder if he'll go to the DNC and make fun of them, probably not.

What was more cringe, Eric Andre or Colbert at the RNC?

Sup Forums was so triggred over this.

That's just beyond me, all the republicans in hall could take the joke and as a republican it was funny as shit. I liked when Jones made Cenk look like a clown but Sup Forums is hypersensitve desu

You don't have to go that far.

These people were diehard Eric Andre fans. It wasn't until he mocked their politics that he became "unfunny".

Some of the posts in thread would make a Buzzfeed comment section look like Sup Forums.

Watching Eric without editing is pretty disappointing

let's bang

LSD

>butthurt drumpfette
Nice.

Eric Andre isn't funny and that video of him at the RNC is cringeworthy.

There's no way he was on LSD in that video

I still like his show, I just didn't think this was funny.

Eric unedited is pretty shit

That's Sup Forums in a nutshell for you.

Weird that anybody could think an unqualified ignorant narcissistic moron like Trump could possibly make a good president.

Or that anybody could respect Alex Jones who is a batshit insane paranoiac.

but I do both of those things on a regular basis and I dont have one tenth the amount of confidence he has

The comments on this proof how fucking retarded Eric Andre fans are

>Hurr he sure trolled them
>Even though they called him out on his bad jokes and his cringiness
>But that is his style he sucks on purpose
>These idiots just don't understand the subtle humor of acting like a retard in public
>But he sure trolled them because they said "fuck off retard"

Pic related is Eric Andre and his fans.

>These people were diehard Eric Andre fans
Such a thing exists? How low do your standards have to be?

Samefag

>not allowed to dislike Eric Andre now because I might get called Sup Forums

I never understood the praise his show got. It can be funny at times, but it usually comes down to non sequitur "randumb" shit.

How do you explain their eagerness to get him out of there?

Welcome to the "alt-right" meme.
I can't tell whether I'd be fascinated or feel pitiful to see an IQ test done on them here.

youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM

Because they have work to do, perhaps?

They're trying to tape a show and Eric is being an obnoxious twat

>he was only pretending to be retarded

Leftists do not know the concept of "work" hence why they can protest all the time and block traffic.

do people really think he is trying to make a statement and isnt just trying to be an annoying asshole?

it's easy to do stuff like that because you will never see those people ever again

performing in front of people you know and respect is infinitely harder than a crowd of strangers. there's even less pressure in these 'man on the street' performances because you aren't trying to impress the strangers in any way.

Any idiot can be an annoying asshole. Literal retards are annoying assholes that does not make them comedic geniuses.

Visit a trailer park sometime, assuming you don't live in one already.

They have work to do sitting on a grassy hill watching a lunatic on the stage with a mic?

Then why did they even allow him on the stage, they practically forced him there.

It's straight up 13 year old boy humor. I probably would find it funny when I was younger because I used to think Tom Green was the greatest thing ever. Now I go back and look at those old videos and I can see how retarded he was acting.

"Trailer Park" like a small portion of white america. You literally have to pick the worse examples of white people in order to compare to you average everyday black person, College liberal, autist on disability with a bernie sticker on his macbook.

Alex is an old pro, user.

so obviously eric andre's comedy isnt for you.

You dont have to get all assmad about it.

Because they're taping a show and absolutely nothing he's doing is appealing to their audience.

Go to a taping of Eric Andre's show and wander up to his desk and start talking nonsense and asking him if he'll fuck your wife. See how quickly his people drag your ass off the stage.

Alex is actually a master troll. Hence TYT debacle he made them look bad and he was all smiles the entire time and he did not have to act like an obvious troll obnoxious retard like all leftists like Colbert and Andre do.

That wasn't great but the other two guys were even less funny so he seems okay by comparison.

Let me guess you think MDE is the pinnacle of humor now that you're grown up right?

Please tell me you don't listen to the Alex Jones show. He's more retarded than Eric Andre.

Because the other option was to physically restrain him, which was the exact response he was hoping to elicit.

I don't know what that is

>12 year old detected

Hey dumbass acting like a retard in public is what children fucking do. Doing it as an adult is cringy and idiots like you who clap like retarded seals at someone who does this is even more cringy.

I am not mad at Andre I am mad at idiots like you acting as if he is a comedic genius when his comedy appeals to the lowest common denominator.

>You just do not like looking at literal pieces of shit because fecal art isnt for you

Same logic dumbfuck.

Jesus, this loser got destroyed. What a waste when you're whole schtick just revolves around pretending to be retarded, or ironically shouting faux far-right sound bites that aren't even real gripes, but strawmans. Hopefully this dude will see that he is just making an ass of himself and come over to the right and do something productive.

damn bro, calm down.

>unfunny eric andre tries to troll Breitbart by interrupting them
>fails and embarrasses himself

>unfunny eric andre tries to troll Alex Jones by interrupting him
>fails and embarrasses himself
youtube.com/watch?v=Od4o4Q0-5ro

>based Alex Jones tries to troll The Young Turds by interrupting them
>causes a category 5 chimpout of epic proportions. all Alex had to do was walk on the set and Cenk went nucler.
youtube.com/watch?v=eH2oUrtQFYA

How can one man be so based? Why can't degenerate libshits be funny or maintain a mature composure?

>Eric unedited is pretty shit
Well yeah that's most of the humor of the Eric Andre show, just like Tim & Eric. Have you ever seen an episode? It's super heavily edited.

>umadbro?

What is this 2008 and we are all 15?

No, that wasn't the other option.

kek yeah so their only option in to push him onto the stage, what are you even saying?

Get a grip, like any other time this happens they could have just let the person yell until they fuck off

I sometimes listen to him the same way I used to listen to Art Bell. I think conspiracy loons are fun to watch.

He's easily as retarded as Andre, but in a different way. That still doesn't change the fact that Andre is going to react the same way or worse if you try to disrupt his show.

Probably worse. Look at how the TYT freaked the fuck out when Jones crashed their shit.

>defending Alex Jones
I feel embarrassed for you

I am just seriously wondering why this peeves you so damn hard.

People like shit you dont.

Dont get mad about it. Just...I dunno...disagree.

Tim is actually funny, though. On Cinema is fantastic and it has minimal editing.

He's a professional actor who does shitblike that all the time.

>being a globalist lackey

Oh I am laughing.

That's for the best, he isn't funny. sorry I jumped at you

Most comedy people start out doing stand-up, which does raise your confidence and public speaking if you stick with it (won't make you less of an introvert in general).

Settle down, okay? You shouldn't be this heated about this

It's because he knows his fans are fucking retarded and he's cultivated his persona to such an extent that mentally deficients fans will defend ANYTHING he does as "anti-humor" even though less than half of what this faggot does could even be classified as that.

Basically he's a cult leader of retards. That gives him retard spirit bomb powers to be """""confident"""""

>Why can't degenerate libshits be funny or maintain a mature composure?

Because they are the establishment now. They are the power structure. And the power structure usually has a bad sense of humor about things and gets very angry when challenged.

Meet the new boss...

Remember when trolling was an artform? Of course your don't you underage shitter.

Okay but the type of humor of the "Eric Andre Show" is from the editing. I don't see how it's a big deal that his character isn't as funny unedited. It's a great show, it feels like a classic AS show from back in the golden years.

>defending

That's not what he is doing. Nobody cares what "feelings" you feign to feel superior to people you disagree with without actually engaging them in a debate.

I prefer to watch everything with no editing.

Including movies.

I just watch hours upon hours of raw footage.

the patricians cut I like to call it.

That's disgusting and you should feel bad. If I wanted unedited footage I'd go outside.

>eric andre shows up at the RNC
>suddenly Sup Forums hates eric andre.

I can only imagine how hard Sup Forums would implode if he did the same thing only at the Democrat convention.