OK Sup Forums when I asked my girlfriend about anal...

OK Sup Forums when I asked my girlfriend about anal, she said that the only way I can fuck her in the ass is if she can peg me with a strap on of equal size.

My question, is it worth it?

Pic unrelated

dude worth it, that sounds like a really fun sex life. like just get into that kind of stuff, what do you have to lose.

No. Unless you are a little bitch, then go for it. Bitches get fucked, alphas do the fucking. Even in a faggot relationship, there is a bottom bitch and an alpha top. So if you don't mind emasculating yourself, then go for it.

That's an absolute win-win situation, you got there. Well done!

If it feels anything like a real cock then yes

That seems like a decent deal.
Good news for you, you won't be able to feel anything.

How big are you user?

Not sure if it matters but this is a longterm girlfriend soon to be fiance, not a fling

It sounds like she wants to enjoy just to bring you pain, cause fuck you with a strap wont do anything to her, except make you her bitch.
My gf sometimes wants to be fucked in the ass. She says its a different orgasm. But to be honest i dont really like it. And most deffinatelly would not let her fuck my ass for it, its a taste issue though.

Exactly. If it was a fling then who gives a fuck. You want this girl to love you and look up to you as her big strong man. She can't with a mental image of your legs spread in the air waiting to take a cock in your ass like a beta faggot. Or on all fours, bend over like a submissive bitch. She will never unsee that image. Then it's only matter of time till she "needs a real man" and then you a cuck getting fucked instead of fucking.

Just under 5.5 so nothing special

See you've already got a baby dick, this will be the nail in the coffin for your masculinity.

Yeah i agree with this here, dont do it. Anal is overrated i my opinion. Pussy is much better. You can let her lick your ass. And lick her ass too. But dont let her fuck you with a strap like a bitch.

I remember that greentext, where user lost his virginity to a tranny who fucked him, and he payed 150 bucks.
Imagine your gf going raw on you, and you'll be like: please no, please slower, my ass hurts. But she'll be like: yeah, my ass hurt too when you fucked me, shut up bitch!
Actually do it! Then turn into a trap and start posting your boy pussy

You mean to tell me that all girls don't dream of their knight in shining armor getting pulled off his white horse and taking one in the ass like a beta fag? I completely agree, this is just the first thing that seemed interesting enough to post to Sup Forums

Not worth it. If she doesn't want it then she'll just come up with some excuse even if you take one in the ass. Bitches have no honor.

Kek

This
Even if she lets you it wont be fuck, but thrn she gets her revenge and will butthurt you big time.

Might as well try it. Maybe you'll like it. Maybe you won't. Maybe she'll like anal but not pegging. What do you really have to lose?

Pegging is awesome. Your prostate is like a chick's g-spot, but, unfortunately for you, it's all the way up your ass. And society thinks that it's gay for you to have a proper orgasm.

Getting rimmed and finger-fucked in the ass is great, but pegging is better. And no, my wife isn't looking for "a real man". Because I fuck her nice and hard, and I don't have a midget cock.

My anal virginity is one thing I could lose and with pussy as good as hers I think I will keep my ass a one way valve

His dignity
His manhood
His pride
Wtf is wrong with you user?