We need a wife beating emotional wreck to face three batters and blow a three run save with 4 outs left in the game

>We need a wife beating emotional wreck to face three batters and blow a three run save with 4 outs left in the game

Say no more

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkpyZws4bJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=BOoXQsLTQ7A
youtube.com/watch?v=iKn3lEfSniM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> he doesnt know joe worked him like a horse the psat 2 nights and made him go out there with a noodle arm.
joe maddon is a retard and shitty manager. He got lucky his players bailed him out last night. He made so many bad bullpen moves

this

Joe Maddon is the luckiest sumbitch of a coach I can think of

>never experienced the overwhelming urge to stick a gun in your gf's face because she's bitching about a sale at Von Maur or some other vapid bullshit for hours on end

just a reminder you need to be 18+ to post here

There are people less than a day old since the last time the Cubs won the World Series

>Baez, I want you to bunt on two strikes.
>I know you're a fast ball hitter and never bunt but listen to.
>The numbers say bunt.

I hate the cubs and this even had me screaming at the TV.

It reminded me of that scene from the Simpsons.

>"Strawberry, I'm bringing in Simpson to pinch hit for you."
>"But I have 3 home runs today!"
>"Yes, but he's a left-handed batter. It's called playing the percentages, it's what smart managers do to win ballgames."

thats literally joe maddon. He used jason "hit ground balls to the right side of the field man" heyward to pinch hit in game 3 of the world series with 2 outs bottom 9. Fuck that guy

The last time the Cubs won the World Series, the Ottoman Empire meme still existed

>implying gfs

Well Mr Joe had done it
The Cubs had finally won it
With Bryant and Rizzo laughing all the while
Joe Buck's tragic illness made us smile
While drunk fans lay unconscious on the bar room tile
We're talking baseball
From Evanston to Mayfair
We're talking baseball
David Ross's gray hair
Baez's helmet protecting his jaw
Chapman and his run-in with the law

>I think you are gonna find, when this shit is over...I think you're gonna find yourself one smiling motherfucker.

>you also need me to strike out their three best hitters in the 9th to keep the game alive?

>say no more, familia

Its actually scary that people like the OP exist and were going to blame Chapman and not the hipster manager who played him in a blowout game the previous night after throwing a season high 42 in G5.

I fucking hate it when managers like Maddon get bailed out. Dude now has a job for life.

kek

>Joe Buck's tragic illness made us smile

kek, 10/10

Trying to think of a soccer equivalent. Maybe Brendan Rodgers if Gerrard hadn't slipped?

>Scary that sports fans blame someone that they're not supposed to
>What are memes

Of course I blame Maddon, he made so many extremely questionable calls in games 6 and 7.

this webm makes me tear up

imagine being in that place, knowing you're throwing that historic ball, that you're finally making it

holy shit

I thought he was gonna sky it for a second though, that would've been apex kek

fucking brilliant

There was like four times in the postseason that I was like "Y'know, if the baseball gods were gonna visit dramatic, thunderous karma on Chapman, this would be a pretty good time."

And then, they did.

Every single throw to first past the 8th inning I thought they were going to fuck up.

So many errors that game. In the end they knew what they were doing though.

Music for anyone not familiar with the episode

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkpyZws4bJ8

The Cubs won the World Series

The saddest part is that the Cubs faced a bunch of literally who's and had to go to extra innings in Game 7 to do it.

>world champs

youtube.com/watch?v=BOoXQsLTQ7A

"Let's see what happens" -Joe Maddon -Me

>We need a based leader who doesn't give a fuck and will say whatever he wants to reporters

Say no more
youtube.com/watch?v=iKn3lEfSniM

>saddest part

The only sad part for the Cubs is all the fans that couldn't make it to see this day. The saddest part of the Series is that the Indians gave up a 3-1 lead.

why are the cubs evil?

but Chapman is the best. closer. in baseball, and hadnt had a bad night since june 16th