To Catch A Predator

Jeff Stacy has literally ruined my life. I've become obsessed with this fucking predator. He is unappealing to all five senses. He sounds like Mickey Mouse, looks like a worse version of Craig from Malcolm In the Middle, looks like he has poor hygiene, and as a result probably smells, feels, and tastes awful. He waddles into the house like a duck and awkwardly answers the decoy with a mumbled “okay.” After Chris Hansen comes in he acts like he did nothing wrong and tries to justify himself showing up to fuck a kid, as they all do. He claims “I didn’t know she was 15” and “the internet and real life aren’t the same thing.” Chris Hansen has the transcript of the chat and says “You ask her if she likes to do anal. Is this appropriate for a 15 year old girl?” to which he responds “It’s a question!” This guy lies about his age; he tells Chris Hansen he’s 21 and tells the police that arrest him “I think I’m 25.” He’s actually 27. The real good parts are during the police interrogation. After he finds out he’s going to jail and be registered as a sex offender, he continuously threatens to kill himself. In that Mickey Mouse voice over and over again “I’m just gonna kill myself. Death is all I have, all I want, all I need. Just put a bullet in my head. I want to die.” At one point they uncuff him so he can sign a paper, and he tries to stab himself in the throat with the ballpoint pen. At one point the cops empty his pockets and he has dozens of keys, and when asked why he has so many keys, he answers “Why does it matter if I’m just gonna kill myself and be dead?” and they drop it. This leaves me unsatisfied. The cops should have pushed for an actual answer. Far too frequently I ponder to myself “Why the fuck did Jeff Stacy have so many fucking keys?”.

(1/2)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sb04Gg9uoF4?t=23m14s
youtube.com/watch?v=MHFjm-P2BaQ
connectionnewspapers.com/news/2007/jun/06/man-charged-2-indecent-exposures/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When they take him to jail he gets processed by a semen demon female officer. He tells her he takes cymbalta, and tried to kill himself six months before the sting by "taking 3 bottles of different pills and drinking three fifths of alcohol." I personally think this is bullshit because you should be blackout drunk and suffering from alcohol poisoning after drinking one fifth of alcohol unless it's some low ABV mixed liquor like Khalua or Baileys. I have developed an unhealthy fascination with this guy. I've even looked him up on the sex offender registry, and it turns out he still lives in the same house with his parents that he did when this was filmed 10 years ago. As funny as Lorne Armstrong is, I really think Jeff Stacy should be the one everyone bands together and doxes. We already know enough about Lorne. I want to find out more about Jeff Stacy.

I fucking hate this guy. I want to go to Ohio and track him down and just beat the shit out of him and put in on YouTube.

(2/2)

>When they take him to jail he gets processed by a semen demon female officer.
Prove it, if you're so tough.

>Why the fuck did Jeff Stacy have so many fucking keys?
he's mentally retarded

>tastes awful
why would that even be something you mention?

>I personally think this is bullshit because you should be blackout drunk and suffering from alcohol poisoning after drinking one fifth of alcohol unless it's some low ABV mixed liquor like Khalua or Baileys.
It depends on your alcohol tolerance, metabolism, etc. Blackout drunk is likely, alcohol poisoning not necessarily. I'm 5'8" and 145 pounds soaking wet and I can do over a fifth in a night if I feel like it.

Um...okay.

youtu.be/sb04Gg9uoF4?t=23m14s

Because I needed to get the point across that he's just unappealing to all five senses and taste is a sense.

Reported for doxxing threat

>I wanna go home
>My feet hurt
>I just wanna talk to minors online, not this old bat here
>I wish I was at a real minors house, so I could steal the home keys and return one day and do advances on her

>defending a pedo

This is funnier than Baneposting.

sadie_the_smarty (11:07:23 AM): just woke up and already bored
singletxguyforfun(11:07:33 AM): why were are freinds
sadie_the_smarty (11:07:53 AM): i don't think they can come over whenever my mom's not in town
singletxguyforfun(11:08:07 AM): you can always suck my dick

Scarflard is diddling kids now?

Jeff Stacey's chatlog.

youtube.com/watch?v=MHFjm-P2BaQ

>read by some fucking retard
nah

The reason this guy is posted so much on Sup Forums is because he's the manifestation of your average Sup Forums poster.

Whenever you guys feel down, just remember you probably haven't sunk as low as Jeff Stacy and that your disgusting existence wasn't broadcast for all the world to see.

>tfw you will never be dustin mcphetridge

I don't know, the bluetooth headset makes him look pretty important

Seriously? I'm obsessed with this guy. I've already read everything I could find on him. I wish I could track him down.. Just to see what his face looks like now. Or perhaps even talk to him. Ask him if he wants to come and meet me at mcdonalds. Tie his shoelaces too

This guy is in prison now for flashing some girls on a path.

Did he have mental issues?

He seemed like he was well below average in terms of intelligence, just like most of the other guests on this show. Also he was a pedo. That's a mental issue

source?

>connectionnewspapers.com/news/2007/jun/06/man-charged-2-indecent-exposures/

That's after being caught twice by chris hansen. Pretty amazing

Mucky Mouse voice haha its only talking!

user you need to calm down

Is this the most kino shot in TCAP??

>IVE ONLY SLEPT WITH 1 GIRL IN MY ENTIRE LIFE

how is this not baiting?

We prefer the term "autistic" thanks :)

I used to collect keys, but never was on the spectrum enough to carry them around with me, also not enough to try and sleep with 15 year old girls after I was 18 (because social anxiety LOL)

>It's a beach episode

OH CAWD

>OHHHHH put that shit on ice already ya little queer!
Seriously dateline?

What did he mean by this?

I'm still trying to figure out what he meant by this

>lorne_a_20014 (09/17/07 11:16:47 PM): ok............when a boy and girl have sex, the boy sticks his penis in her vagina
>lorne_a_20014 (09/17/07 11:17:06 PM): following me so far?lol

Could someone explain what he meant by that? I'm confused.

>Is Miss Vagina thinking about Mr Penis?

Guy's got game

>you should be blackout drunk after drinking three fifths of alcohol

What? When I was still in college we drank entire bottles of whiskey and vodka every night on weekends. You don't get blackout drunk, never even mind getting alcohol poisoning. You sound like a fourteen year old.

The best scen in TOCAP History.

>lorne_a_20014 (09/22/07 5:45:49 PM): i promise you, everything i tell you or ask you to do is for a reason ok? i'm never going to try to get you in trouble.........and i will be soooooooooooo mad if you EVER trust anyone from the internet except for me.........because you can't.........i AM the only one that loves you enough for you to trust from the internet

Knows how to keep his stable in line

UMI DAAAAAAAAA

>entrapping a desperate autist with a 15 y/o is average reality tv in america

People are literally having their lives ruined for something that's legal in most of good Europe

If these fuckers actually cared about cathcing pedos and not easy catches they'd easy an actual fucking 8 year old or something

One of them was really ridiculous.

In the transcript at some point, the fifteen year old girl/decoy said she'd turn 16 in like a week or some dumb shit, and the guy came over before "she" did. Legally, if he waited one more fucking week, he'd be fine and TCAP would not have had a client.

TCAP was pure entrapment. It's great for entertainment value, but it's thought crime tier police abuse.

>it's thought crime tier police abuse.

Yeah, like that time I got arrested at a football match because I had a bomb and an assault rifle in my backpack. Wtf, it's not like I was going to do anything!

>Yeah, like that time I got arrested at a football match because I had a bomb and an assault rifle in my backpack. Wtf, it's not like I was going to do anything!
Nigga you dumb as hell

It would only be thought crime tier if they arrested them for the dumb shit they come out with in the chat logs

You're conflating two completely different scenarios and law issues entirely to purposefully disengage from the thesis of my argument. TCAP has an entrapment undercurrent and this allegation is not new, nor is it entirely false; it's partly why the show was only on for about three years, not more. That, plus the death of that pedophile.

These men are vile and mentally ill, no doubt about it. But it has been admitted by the producers and Perverted-Justice members that the decoy was the one to bring up the topic of sex and drop certain crumbs /hints. From there, the pedos took the bait and ran with it. It's the equivalent of a cop walking to a crackhead, waving Crack in his face and then arresting him when he licks his lips and motions his hand to grab it. It should also be noted that in many of those states, the age of consent was 16 and the decoys were 14/15 most of the time.

The terrorist example you have is different in the sense that no one is baiting you into going into a stadium with weaponry to eliminate your targets. In addition, even if someone did indeed "bait" you into this, you're showing willful intent to do harm.

In many instances, there was no evidence of willful intent other than chatting. Some brought paraphernalia, but many did not; regardless, they were arrested and treated equally.

they brought back TCAP and changed the focus to nigerian scam artists.

It dropped off because of low ratings.

Also they make it clear in the chat in almost every case that the decoy is posing as someone younger, and that they are being approached by the pedophiles, not the other way around.

In summary, IT'S A QUESTION!

He was just being honest, he wouldn't force her to do anything she didn't want to. She lead him on too and he understands both ways...

Those episodes were fucking great, though