Approached one of the hottest girls Ive seen yesterday and holy fuck she was into me and gave me her number...

Approached one of the hottest girls Ive seen yesterday and holy fuck she was into me and gave me her number, texted it was nice meeting me. Now i have no idea what to say or where to invite her. I'm 24 and black, dont know her age but shes white. We live in Phoenix.. Im actually sure this is the worst place to ask but any advise Sup Forums?

Give her a taste of that nigga dick

prove you are negro

I definitely want to. She'd be my first white girl. I know I came across real cool but Ive never dated someone i didnt know from school or work before.. Feels like im working off of nothing. Same time she knows nothing negstice about me..

My black ass hand

looks like a normal hand to me, but i've never seen an ass-hand

hurry and create another President Obama, we need to stabilize this country.

I know how this might sound, but i dont care about any of that black vs white shit man. All that shit is a distraction. Im just looking for help getting laid only been with 2 chicks both were black (one half but one drop rule applies)

>snapchat

Is your name Paul?

My regular camera captures pictures that are too large?
How do i get my dick wet here guys? Do i just ask her out first message, or build up somehow? Didnt chat very long with her, just found out she works at a gas station..

Implying a black person can write grammatically well
Implying you're not a troll
Implying you're not an edgy 14 year old pretending to be black
Implying that picture of a hand wasn't found using a quick Google image search
Implying you're not the cancer we oldfags are trying to get rid of

Nope. Sure hes a cool brotha though. My first thought was to invite her to Main Event, which is like dave and busters, but i was just there with a date last week. Not trying to break the bank but im not cheap either

There was a spelling mistake in the OP ya dingus

White man and his constant implications.
Thanks I've been here about 8 years now, I regret a lot of time wasted I could have been smashing pussy. Idc what you think just help me get laid user.

My texting game sucks. Maybe I should just call her? Bitches dont talk on the phone any more do they?

It matters not what race you are.
If you both want to procreate then nobody can stop you, we live one life as far as we know.
Nothing you do during this life will matter.
Enjoy her if you can. Do not resent her if you can not.
This is obviously b8 tho so fuck off OP

Im just looking for any ideas.. I go totally brain dead around hot chicks..

Not bait just being honest. I know i have a chance with her, she laughed at my idiotic jokes and gave me her number.. I just dont know what to say to keep this rolling. If i try and small talk im gonna fuck it up for sure. Should i just be simple, like meet me at starbucks on tuesday? Or is a little banter a good idea?

ima g ive u advice only because this thread is going to turn into an asian phat ass thread.

Its actually really simple. Invite her to somewhere simple like starbucks. Nothing too fancy but nothing too ghetto either. Talk about interests and let the convo evolve from there.

After that start gradually increasing the places you take her too, for example next invite her to a movie. From the common interest convo you should have gauged what kind of movie she would enjoy, and if not go take her to see some generic super hero movie. Can't go wrong with that.

After that take her out to dinner, then start easing your way into sexual convos. Make a sexual joke or something, BE VERY SUBTLE tho. Girls get horny when they laugh. After you made her laugh a few times it should be fairly easy to get into her pants, especially after a few drinks.

Enjoy the puss.

Do not seem like you are only trying to smash. Play it mellow. Ask her stuff about herself, and try to find common ground, music, tv shows, whatever, just make it genuine, don't pretend or force things. Then you have something to talk about and feel comfortable with, then just go from there man! Chat her up, then ask her out for a coffee or a movie. The best way to fuck it up is to be too forward too fast, But also let her know your interested too.

So now its just an every day thing for fags and niggers to post on /b... must be about time to delete that bookmark. Fucking ads are already getting on my nerves anyway. This place has really gone to shit in the last couple of years.

Thanks thats a pretty sound game plan I can work around. I've literally blown it with a dozen girls who I could of slept with so Im just trying to get my head straight. Gonna post pics a bit but any more tips are appreciated!

also, i almost forgot. The BEST advice anyone can give you is to not be a fucking BETA SHY CUCK WITH NO SELF ESTEEM around her. I don't give a shit how you do it, but show some kind of confidence in yourself. Women HATE shy men that are nervous or have no confidence, that shit is only a meme in anime. If she sees you sweating like a fat pig in summer and can barely articulate words because you are too nervous/shy then she will friendzone your ass to all hell.

Very important you understand this.

forgot obligatory asian ass.

mood

def chat her up a bit. You can literally just be like, so have you seen any good movies lately? oh i like that one too. what music you like? thats cool, tell me about it. just find some common ground

Why don't black people ever trim their fucking fingernails? Every time I see pictures of black people, they always have gross looking fingernails.

Girls like assholes, so be as mean as you can to her. Talk down to her and belittle her whenever you can. If you see her in person, grab her by the arm hard enough to leave a bruise and tell her that she is a worthless piece of shit. 60% of the time, it works every time.

chat her up for a couple days, chill, and then ask her out

Sauce on that gif?

no real man actually trim their nails when they are not trying to impress anyone except faggots. Its just more prevalent to see on blacks because the nail isn't fucking camouflaged by a white hand. The only time a man trims his nails is when he is trying to finger the puss.

Going for coffee implies banter. Any public interaction implies banter. You have to talk to a girl before you fuck her. Make more "idiotic jokes" if she likes them. Eventually draw the conversation towards "we both know what's going on here..."
Be assertive. Do NOT be what the cucks of this site refer to as 'alpha'.
If you and her both want it, and you make the first move with a kind face looking into her eyes confidently, not like a neckbeard weirdo, it will go your way. And her way. If she laughed then she wanted it too.

Yeah im good at being confident or atleast faking it in person, its just through social media that Im totally clueless. I learned about holding frame and it seems pretty natural how females respond to some of those related theories..

Just ask her for drinks or something, preferably a place where you can sit next to eachother instead of face-to-face with a table in between.

Am white girl so this advice is solid.

Niggers are lazy and unclean.. same reason they smell like dirty ass and talc or cologne. Stupid fucks think you can just cover it up.

Btw, chatting her up for a few days would be a waste of time, she gave you her number so she likes you. Just arrange a meet up.

who are she?

Not the guy that posted it but valerie kay

you if a women gives you her number on her own accord without you asking then it means she wants to fuck. So don't waste time and get right to it. The more time you waste the more bored she gets, and will eventually find someone else to fuck and then you are just cucked.

Fawkin trips m8

Trim your fingernails

This is what I was thinking.. Essentially she as already said yes, or atleast she hasnt put me into the 'no' pile. I think i'll avoid talkong over text and just learn about her in person on the date

Yep, just meet up and be alpha. Trim your fingernails before the date too, they now look like you never touch a pussy, bcs it would hurt.

I'm down to finger puss at anytime.

Ok Im just gonna text her tomorro morning and try to setup a date. Im gonna be assertive but not a complete douche.. Alright I feel a lot better about this, thank you B! I'll dump a few pics in hope that I can dump a load inside this white girl

Good luck user

Thanks

Wow, this thread is one in a million. Sup Forums fags helping out a fellow user, who is black...
and everything ending with kind farewells

Indeed. I was surprised myself

The girl was fit thick too btw

Post wins when you nut in her OP

I just might

Gonna, Gonna need that sauce user, jesus fuck.

This is fake news

kek