Kingsglaive Final Fantasy XV English Trailer

Rate this vidya kino

youtube.com/watch?v=htnkOpknGok

Does it have anything to do with spirits within?

This looks like dumb dogshit

I wonder what the fuck the pitch for this movie was. Someone laid down millions for this garbage.

Cant wait for the English version to come out

I've honestly heard its pretty decent, aided by the incredible score. I was expecting the english voice acting to be dogshit but it seems okay.

i'm hype, probably gonna download it, since it won't release in my country, but i don't think it'll be successful, shame though, because there's this guy who represents the majority of people who doesn't know jackshit about final fantasy XV, so i guess it'll fail. Good movie though 100% will watch it

No, its a story that runs parallel with the intro of FFXV

fucking ultros

Will the Japanese dub be on the Blu Ray/Digital release?

Looks worse than Warcraft. Back to Sup Forums weeaboo

>muh gook language authenticity

It's a consistency thing. I've played both demos in Japanese and want to continue that.

It's a movie you little white cuck boy

Why is a shriveling old woman voicing a young princess?

Knowing some obscure videogame should not be a prerequisite to viewing a movie

And yes, FFXV is obscure, it's absolutely just an island in the sea of gay ming right now. I say this as a hardcore fan of FFVI.

That's why I'm sticking with the Japanese dub.

>Knowing some obscure videogame should not be a prerequisite to viewing a movie

it's a self contained story

why is there an AudiĀ® R8 in ffxv world?

it's lipsynced to the English dub

because it's a fantasy based on reality

The style and designs here are actually visually pleasing at least, true to Final Fantasy. The story also looks extremely throwaway, also true to Final Fantasy. And it will almost certainly try - and fail - to elicit feels, especially since they're definitely going to kill Luna in the game proper for the same reason since they have no clue what to do anymore except to emulate FF7.

Anyway, if we're making meme comparisons, at least this will be good aesthetically, a decent use for a CG movie, especially since it's full CG rather than tacking CG onto live action. Warcraft is fucking ugly. I don't know why anyone ever looked at that franchise and went "yeah let's pull all the gameplay out of this franchise whose story revolves around oodles of built up lore rather than character driven plots and show off how horrid our green tusked men look with CG'd makeup."

>Aaron Paul
>Lena Heady
>Sean Bean

Who the fuck casted this? Stop with the meme actors.

They all sounded good and they need people to see this movie

our guy finally found himself some work

They spent a lot of money on XV (over ten years), they want normies to play it.

I don't think I can picture him in a Final Fantasy game.

Is Sean Bean going to die in this also?

sure is

It kind of reminds of like, every sci-fi movie that looked like an instant bomb.