How do you deal with your girlfriend's sexual past if she was very promiscuous? Do you even care? If not, why don't you?

How do you deal with your girlfriend's sexual past if she was very promiscuous? Do you even care? If not, why don't you?

No cuck zone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oai3mUL-T-I
streamboobs.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wouldn't care. I prefer open relationships tbh. If she's had lots of sex then good, she probably knows what she's doing.

Only care if she has something incurable.

I don't care, if we're just fucking. If she's my girlfriend I still don't care, as long as she isn't a total skank. She's never yours, it's just your turn.

dunno my gf was a virgin

just perform better than everyone who came before me

Open relationships are only cool if you're getting pussy on the side. If she's fucking around with other guys and you're exclusively seeing her you're what's referred to as a cuck

Yeah you could do that. Realistically, if she's fucked dozens of other men before you, of all different ages, do you think you'll ever be "the best"? I've been in that position before

I don't give a fifth of a fuck about what my missus got up to before she got with me. I am in no position to judge someone on their sexual history.

This is so true man. Most women are just temporary. been in several 2-3 yr relationships. Girls just get bored of being treated like a normal person, they want to be swooned over by some new blood. they almost always get bored... im currently going on 2 years with one. lol we'll see.

Yeah. Not that we keep score, but if we did, I'd hold just about all the records (eg, giving her the most orgasms, etc.)

lol'd
I just finished a 2 year sentence, good luck with yours man

Nope.

99.999999 percent if really hot girls have been slam pounded in every position by tons of guys, just have to get over it.

You'll never know. Your best bet is to stop giving a fuck about trivial bullshit like that, because at the end of the day, you'll break up and she'll be fucking someone else anyways. Like I said, it's just your turn.

My ex fucked lots of dudes from dating sites and the pussy was still very tight. I was just worried about catching the clap or some shit, so I always strapped up. I'm sure she's fucked a dozen more since we've been broken up. Good for her.

Thanks. it may be shitty with the first one or two but you get used to it... that soul crushing feeling.

Sorry to hear that man, I wish I could say the same. 2 years of her bullshit and I finally had enough, I haven't felt more free in years.

Pretty sure a girl doesn't have to be pretty hot to be slam pounded by tons of guys. Just have a pussy, an asshole, a mouth, and a pair of tits.

i was wild as a kid. fucked EVERYTHNG.
married a virgin. had to teach her everything, still boring and hung up in bed.
divorced now, dating stupid hot redhead 20 years younger than me. shes not a virgin but not a ho. its a nice mix now. shes a bit adventurous but i dont have to worry about her being late from work cuz shes sucking dick in a parking lot.

Well I've been kinda promiscuous myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=oai3mUL-T-I

I felt the same way with the last one. she was just insane honestly.

she seemed so normal for the first year. until she got used to me. I feel bad for the next guy.

This is some shit insecure betas worry about. She's probably better at fucking because of it, which is good for you. If your concern is you won't be good enough, you're a little bitch. She's with you and not them. Get your shit together or she'll leave you for someone without self esteem issues.

I wish I didn't care because I've been 6 years single since and haven't met an amazing girl since then...
All because of she had more partners than me...
Here I am alone and homeless now

wtf man

The pussy is tight and she knows how to move, I don't have time for boring sex

If you care, date someone else you judgemental ass. You are the problem, not her. You should thank her for getting good at sex because of it and she is not fucking them anymore, she is fucking you. God! Some people...

just get over it and fuck her, pussy

Nice

>still very tight
that's because it doesn't get loose with intercourse
>always strapped up
you mean to tell me you banged her with a condom on your entire relationship??? who does this

Lol this person gets upset because they arent getting any pussy.

If she passes an STD test, play ball. If she fails, stay away from her.

fucking-a man thank you

I used to date a girl for 2 years and the first 3 months were great. Til she cheated in me. So did the smartest thing a man could do. REVENGE! Went to a party and fucked some random girl. The year and 9 months was us just cheating on eachother. It literally got to point were we would just be straight up and tell eachother that we were about to go fuck someone else. Good times.

This
Lol you fucked yourself, congratulations. Maybe next time you won't get hung up over bullshit like that.

That's fucking retarded

People who don't want to catch std's or come down with the baby sickness?

>I don't give a fifth of a fuck about what my missus got up to before she got with me. I am in no position to judge someone on their sexual history.

Lol, this guy married an used up slut

Of course not, but I'm just saying you can pretty much guarantee that the hit ones have been there. Odds go down the more fugly they are.

If you want the quality looking ones you just have to love with it.

>what is birth control
>I date street whores so that must mean everyone else does too

If you haven't creampied it's not a relationship, bitch

Same user, same.
>get mono
>3 weeks later
>word gets out that i have mono
>1 week even later
>word reaches me that my entire circle of friends has mono
>the girls in it and their boyfriends
>no longer have circle of friends

Then, my second Junior year(shutup)
>move to a small town
>380 people
>turned 18 two weeks ago(like irl from this very minute)
>no longer scared to send dick pics
>i did some math
>mfw ~20.9% of my school claims to like my dick
>another ~3.8% blocked me on snapchat
I can't ever call someone a whore, let alone unironically.

Does she care about your past? If not, why do you?

I've been a dirty manwhore for almost 20 years so it doesn't bother me

I haven't been with a chick who's had more partners than me in 10 years

I'm relating to someone else in the equation. I get dumped by Judgey-McJudgersons, even if I'm up front about my past. They dump me saying "I thought you were lying about your past to impress me." WTF? Typical judgemental insecure ass, they want virgins with the sexual skill of a Kitty Ranch whore. Those people don't exist.

Birth control is something that doesn't work half the time, and just because I choose to be safe, is that a bad thing? Damn.

No, this guy is dating a chick with roughly the same amount of sexual partners that I've had. I've been a pretty depraved fuck and im not exactly judgemental.

holy shit man you need to get laid you are just annoying.

>they want virgins with the sexual skill of a Kitty Ranch whore.
sure they dont.
keep telling yourself that.

>No, this guy is dating a chick with roughly the same amount of sexual partners that I've had. I've been a pretty depraved fuck and im not exactly judgemental.

Like I said, you married a slut.

For starters, I'm not married and don't plan on getting married.
Secondly, i could be considered a slut and those in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones.

You, on the other hand, sound like you're married to your right hand and tissue box.

>if you're not loose with your morals you dont get laid lmao!
this is what our generation has come to.
disgusting.

Why would I care? She ain't fucking anyone but me now.

I didn't bother reading any replies to this. Fact is if you're an adult 99.99% chance girl you're fucking has had at least one, way more likely multiple, dicks inside her. Also very high chance yours is not biggest or you're not best in bed. Here is how you deal, enjoy what you have while you have it and understand it's more than likely that you will not stay together, if you beat those odds good for you but any adult has a past and any woman you fuck prolly has fucked guys better in bed and with a bigger dick than your faggot ass. Be happy you're getting some pussy and grow up.

I did. Oh well.
Maybe next time

Not the guy you commented to but you kinda do sound like you need to get laid, or at lease buy a damn punching bag to release some of that hostillity you have.

Exactly

got with a 9/10 inexperienced virgen she only ever did prude stuff. I was first bunch of things. feels good.

And to be nice, regardless of past...even if they fucked a shitload of guys like 1000 there must be something about you that stands out. Like maybe you got a freckle on your balls that reminds her of her pet turtle as a child and she fucks you because of that. Who knows? Enjoy what u can get when u can.

This nasty slut drinks piss
streamboobs.com

Look man im sorry that you need to find a girl who's had as little sex as you in order to feel adequate. Im not really sure why you're so passionate about limiting your choice of women over something so arbitary, but thats your problem, not mine.

I'm not sure how I'm being hostile? I'm being attacked because i think people can fuck who they want and apparently other people feel differently.

Okay I kinda wanna see a nasty slut drink piss now....

you're making it sound like i haven't already found one.
you're the one obsessed with mediocrity.

lol

>I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now....I can't even. I'm going back to tumblr!!! This was the nicest possible way I could show you what a faggot you are.

then don't date her
move on

personally I go by the rule of 10
If she's in double figures then I don't date it.

They probably have a ruined baggy vagina and anyway it's not nice going somewhere all your mates have been before

>Mediocrity
Because a woman who's got fuckall sexual experience is totally better than one who's actually decent in bed? because sexual history is the most important element in who you date? grow the fuck up

Whatever man, if you cant handle someone elses opinion then it might be you who's the faggot.

That's funny. Okay for one, being that you're a complete fucking faggot retard let me explain something. A vagina will tighten back up over time. For two, there is no possible way you know a girl has had sex with less than ten guys for sure, unless you have been stalking her from birth, if you have been stalking them from birth then damn...pro

You seem like somebody who feels like they've been slut shamed, even though no one here personally has called you a slut, but you're still on the defensive.

Why do you guys deal with such a shit? In my town people dont want to date well-known whores because they are always fucked in the head not because they are whores...
People who care about that seems to me like a noselfsteem faggots...

Don't have gf, but I dread the day I hear about what my crush has done with her bf's.

Honestly, I'd be okay with it.

Lol, being well known for being a whore just means they weren't good at it. Plenty of women can manipulate men as easy as we manipulate them. Make them think we only fucked a couple girls when the real number a lot higher or even the opposite. Make them think you fucked a lot when the real number small. Don't matter. Once ur in ur in and believe it or not a lot of women think the same way. At a certain point it don't matter ur ganna fuck once You've gone so far.

>because sexual history is the most important element in who you date? grow the fuck up
the irony is palpable retard.
in your first sentence you invalidate what you say in the second.
thank you for confirming yourself to be everything i thought you were.

keep on being mediocre, user.

>shes never yours
>its just your turn

Damn, thats deep.

Most women who have fucked a lot of guys are good enough at lying and manipulating to not be known for it. Just like most guys who've fucked a lot of women are....not that difficult

My sexual history absolutely dwarfs hers... Had tonnes of short term relationships, one night stands, hookers, etc. I have literally lost count of the number of different girls I've fucked. The bit that tickles me the most is that she occasionally tries to demonstrate how bad/naughty/dirty she is with tales from her past..... but she has NO idea of all the anal/bondage/bisexual experimentation/strapons/facesitting/golden showers/etc.

lol.

Tbh, that shit bothers the fuck out of me. Im an insecure faggot.

Well, my gf has had 8 guys before and she's 31
conservative as fuck, Asian and a solid 8-9/10
I've known her for 5 years before we dated. She and I both work at the same university.

Now, science stuff. NO the vagina does not shrink and grow at will and skin (the nature of the 'organ' does not return to it's virgin-like state.
Have you ever seen a fat cunt that's lost all their weight?? do you see what's left? flabby rolls of skin, NOT a perfect figure at all.

Yes, it has a muscle that can be sqeezed, but that isn't the skin or the hole.

If your girl has had 20+ guys, she's been used up. I'm not picking a fight it's just the truth.

The only place telling you about this magical recovery skin are womens magazines, along with all sorts of other degeneracy

reasons to care that your gf is a whore...
1) sex crazed and can't help cheat
2) baggy vag
3) low self-esteem
4) insane
5) no other traits worth attention
6) shallow
7) stupid
8) look like a man from certain angles
9) liers

Write the list and start working your way through it, simplez...

sexual history and experience is very important in compatibility

virgins are good together

manwhores and sluts are good together

they dont mix

be happy you arent married and enjoy just being young

Its fucking normal fag.
It's not an easy thing to get used to.

What is this debauchery?

SCOTT PILGRIM!

i agree with all this cept i dont understand where you get point 8 from...

>She's never yours, it's just your turn.
nice

I haven't seen that, guess I maybe should.

Not really. Or are you telling me your asshole is used up because you had 20 shits?
Course it becomes less tight, but that's related to age, not sex. The only time you could feel something like that is immediately after someone else fucked her. Everything else is just bs

Its actually extremely relevant to the thread.

I don't think her past matters to be honest, can't change the past. Same as you, she probs feels the same about your history with girls.

At the end of the day, people grow up man!

it's pretty clear when guys are just bitter about their failures with women or threatened by women. honestly it's a pretty sexist conversation to even be having. my gf and i agreed that her sexual history will not be a factor in our relationship. i know she has done stuff in the past, but she's with me now and isn't even that sexual of a person at this point in her life (mostly focused on her studies and volleyball). cliches aren't always true and people would understand that if they left their moms basement. it does kind of bother me a little bit when guys make certain jokes towards her, or at least it did before, but she helped me understand it's just part of their culture

Evolution made whores trash in man's eye. Why do you think humans are biologically predisposed to monogamy? Because of all the care infants need. Loose women over-produce offspring, reducing the survival chance of your genes. From the perspective of natural selection, Whores are babykillers. Your babies.

good luck beating evolution faggots.

IDGAF about my gf's sexual past. She isn't with any of them now. She's with me. And with me for a reason.

I have been very sexually active, as well. It would make me look like a complete hypocrite to be worrying about her past when I have a vast past of my own.

>Fuck around for entire youth
>Expecting a change of behaviour as if you'd suddenly snap out of it after "settling down"
Bullshit, there's no reason to assume anything changes. And the statistics reflect that.

I've broken in one virgin, not counting my self youundertsand

literal cuck

>rule of 10
You have got to be underage b&. Where the fuck do you find chicks that have been with less than 10? Middle school and free candy?

dude you need to study more. first off, there is no "skin" inside the vag. its a mucous membrane that is constantly repairing and shedding itself. it has more in common with the inside of your mouth than anywhere else. also, the part of the vag that is "tight" is a ring of muscle. again in a constant state of repair. you can have hundreds of guys and still be tight if you exercise the muscle through kegles.

and the skin on the outside or the labia minora is formed through genetics, so weather she has a slit or flaps is a genetic dice roll.

Is it really? Cuz most people say they dont care, but i think theyre lying to not sound like a pussy. I guess im a pussy. I hate this shit. Then i dig deep and ask questions. But then again its because im cheating a whole lot with different women so i guess thats that...

it's clear you are super smart and also very succesful with women. i'm sure you're virgin gf is way hotter and cooler than mine

Sounds really fucking boring. I'll take a chick thats 6/10 that can suck a golf ball through a garden hose over a 9/10 virgin any day