Mio best keoin

First for Skype

Get fucked

off by one kenobi

This was the new edition, fuck you

>+ /celt/ + /gael/
ya no

Read the OP.

I finally understand why aspies are so attracted to anime despite being repulsed by regular human interaction. Hear me out.

So when you have autism your senses are dulled, right? Well, with anime, each characters' features, (physical & personality) are accentuated to such a degree that they register to the aspie's sensory-deficient brain at a similar level as ordinary features might excite the neurotypical. Let's take a closer look:

In anime:
>Cute = Fuckhuge eyes, babyish personality, stammering & clumsy

>The protagonist is invariably shy, sort of goofy, but also gluttonous, often gorging on food in the same manner that shut-in spergs often do to relieve stress.

>Personality traits are constantly reinforced by overplayed tendencies towards certain behaviours. Having a hobby means talking about nothing else, ever

>Emotions - portrayed to their extremes, sometimes accompanied by unnatural, drawn-out vocalizations, with the camera remaining on the characters face for extended periods, as if to provide a cue to the viewer that there are FEELINGS on display

>Everyone is constantly agreeable & unassuming, friendship groups are tight-knit & rarely experience turbulence, satisfying fantasies of unconditional social acceptance without fear of humiliation or rejection

>Girls are cardboard cutouts, uninterested in sex, eliminating the complications of having to relate to the opposite sex

>Characters are infantilized in an aesthetic sense, exhibit childlike personalities that resemble your typical sperg's, helping them to regress to a time before they were forced to cope with the dreadful anxiety of being expected to act like a grown-up

>This helps to create a character who the aspie can easily relate to, yet unlike the viewer, the hero succeeds despite his many peculiarities and neurological deficits and is in fact appreciated for his 'unique personality'

Jessika Zebo is literally an olympic sprinter lads

Bit rude OP

eagrán go hiontach

t. west brit

*blocks your path*

>While sex is mostly avoided in order to protect sperg from recalling uncomfortable feelings, if sexual contact -is- dealt with, it is usually done so in a way which precludes the protagonist from having to initiate any romantic engagements himself, a prospect that would otherwise frighten the aspie

>This is handled in a number of different ways, such as an accidental fall which curiously results in the main character groping the female, but in any case it will most commonly involve only light sexual contact, which is often more than adequate for the touch-sensitive sperg (see: Jeffrey Dahmer)

>Oftentimes, sexual and romantic duties, when they are featured, will be transferred to a domineering and abusive woman who, despite constantly deriding the main character, secretly possesses latent feelings of lust for the hero, and will carry the burden of all sexual advances without discomforting the spergbeast audience.

>One advantage of this approach is that it taps into the abusive relationship between the spergie and his mother and the faint glimmer of hope that maybe, just maybe, she retains at least some tiny pocket of vestigial love for the autistic freak, and even more grimly, the hope that he might some day get a girlfriend who can assume the mothers role in that hatred-filled relationship

Decent theory but I still think it's because of their lack of overall human contact. The exact same reason why asspies are attracted to orientals to such an extent they deny all potential contact with white women in pursuit of their "pure waifu" despite orientals having very little secondary sexual characteristics and looking like children in general.

Lack of human contact leads to false expectations perpetuated by animaymays. We should deport all our autists to Japan and let them deal with the social epidemic however they wish.

Also being 25 or over and posting anime is truly is a sign you've failed at life.

I independently came to this conclusion too, strange. Especially about the extreme emotions being something they can pick up on.

>expression not corresponding to her action

i-is this a scene from the new mass effect game?

chucky ar la lads

Gaybois are fairly fearful of my illustrousity.

And who is this.

>not /éire/ + /celt/ - /gael/ ÷ /goidel/

>666
AG BÉIC

Same cunt he's been posting all along, catch up you dolt.

ask yourself this

have you ever seen this so-called Jaguar and frogweeb in a room together

>not Detox edition

Ich bin ein Pozzhahnrei. Ihr wollt wissen, was das ist? Nun, lasst mich erklären.

Der normale Hahnrei erhält nur ein Geschenk von seinem schwarzen Stecher: Ein schwarzes Kind. Doch der Pozzhahnrei will mehr. Er will drei Geschenke. Wir sind gierige kleine Schlampen.

Doch zuerst dazu, wie ich es tue.

Normalerweise fahre ich in meinem Mercedes zu einer Strassenstudio-Kreuzung, wo Schwarze ihre Muskeln trainieren, wo der Schweiss auf ihrer Haut glänzt und die Luft von ihrem Geruch erfüllt ist. Da werde ich schon steif, wenn ich nur dran denke. Manchmal komme ich ein bisschen in meine Hose. Ich steige aus und frage die Schwarzen, wer von ihnen AIDS hat. Sie wissen dann schon, was kommt. Einer tritt hervor, und wir fahren gemeinsam etwas weiter. Dann hole ich ein Messer und steche es in meine Harnröhre und drehe es ein bisschen, wir nennen das den „Aids-Dreher“ in der Hahnrei-Community.

Klar, es tut weh, aber was als nächstes kommt, ist einfach zum Abspritzen geil. Der Schwarze schiebt seinen gewaltigen AIDSverseuchten Schwanz in meine Harnröhre und fickt mich, bis wir beide kommen. So habe ich mir schon 4 verschiedene Arten von AIDS geholt. Das ist das erste Geschenk.

Dann fahren wir nach Hause, wo er meine Frau fickt. Das ist das zweite Geschenk. Sie hat auch schon viele Arten von AIDS. Jedes Mal, wenn sie schwanger wird, schenkt sie mir ein schwarzes Baby, das auch AIDS hat. Das ist das größte Geschenk, zu wissen, dass meine Kinder mehr weiße Frauen infizieren werden.

Ireland's goddess. Also this

Jaggy isn't real

>Not haircut edition

look at that last thread

now just have a think on what'll happen on paddy's day

yes, I drink with frogweeb every now and then

in fact she's the one who made me start posting here

Yeah at the meetup last week.

Voting Yes lads

It's true. Jaggy only appears around holidays like christmas or patricks day when frogweeb is conveniently back at home.

What should I do on potato day, lads? Thinking of having a wank to some Irish slags desu.

That's the smuggest downie I've ever seen.

I'm real in your heart.

Frogweebs not real

have a yank on the auld neck instead

They're normally only here for one night every month or so. They should fuck off, but you never know. Hopefully they leave all us alone on Friday.
>Not voting UKIP

Throw potatoes at North Korea

Yes I am.

you are some sad case, being some orbiter to some random yank

absolute basket case

UKIP is an English party desu

Scottish Council Elections in May will be voting SNP lads

>implying it will happen

distinct lack of energy in the year compared to 2014. This is the SNP's last hurrah before they get booted out by another party next election

then again, people thought brexit would never happen

Why is this German gimp posting here

All good responses, Thanks.

Reflect on the atrocities the Catholic church has brought into this country and how the true way to respect and celebrate our heritage is to not celebrate St Patricks day.

this honestly just give it up when you begin posting random images of a flavour of the month /r9k/ attention whore

the STATE

They have a meme branch in Scotland, at least for Holyrood anyway, but they never get enough votes for any seats.
He's Rooster or something from the Skype crew.

there no end to this hilarious German banter

I am a pozz cuckold. You want to know what that is? Okay, let me explain.

The normal cuckold only gets one gift from his black bull: a black child. But the pozz cuckold wants more. We're greedy little whores.

However, back to the topic - how I do it.

Normally I drive my Mercedes to a street gym where black guys work out, where you can dee the sweat glistening on their skin and the air is filled with their scent. I get pretty hard just thinking about it. Sometime I cum a little bit in my trousers. I get out of my car and ask the black guys who among them has AIDS. At this point they know exactly what's up. One will come to me and then we'll travel together on. I then get a knife and stick it in my urinary tract and twist it a little, we call this the "AIDS twist" in the cuckold community.

Yeah, it hurts, but what comes next makes it is so hot it makes me want to cum. The black guy stick his AIDS infected dick into my urinary tract and fucks me until we both cum. In this way I've acquired four different strains of AIDS. That is the first gift.

Then we go back to my place and he fucks my wife. That is the second gift. She has also gotten many types of AIDS. And every time when she becomes pregnant, she bears a black baby who will also have AIDS. That is the greatest gift of them all, to know that my children will infect more white women.

Alright this is a bad response.

They're closing the off licenses on Friday in the studenty part of Belfast

Fucking NEED a Cavan/Fermanagh gf lads

only been dead since I started posting regularly on monday

a coincidence perchance?

If they get the referendum the bookies think it'll happen. It was close the last time and now with brexit approaching the main economic argument to stay is gone. They'd be insane to want to remain in a union which forces them out of the EU against their wishes.

meant stopped

absolutely ruined this post, off to bed

Just reflected on the atrocities the Catholic church has brought into this country and how the true way to respect and celebrate our heritage is to not celebrate St Patricks day again lads.

We must sacrifice you to Cromm for the sake of good ///éire/// harvest.

Would fight any man here after a few jars. Don't fucking cross me

>flag
>our heritage

>men
>here

St. Peter's Church is the only reason we have schools and hospitals on this beautiful isle of ours

Fuck off

Beehave

>Would fight any man here after a few jars. Don't fucking cross me
The vast majority of posters here are "man"lets

What'd you all get your mothers for mothers day?

what do you think is the "leader country" of the Celts? Scotland or Ireland?

>St. Peter's Church
Is this Irish for Britain?

That was decent actually.

Fuck off, mong.

Ireland of course, fucking irish came over to scotland and founded the kingdom

>Would fight any man here after a few jars. Don't fucking cross me

1v1 me.

That Celtic region in Portugal.

nothing ask i dont love her

gonna surprise her with the revelation that mother's day is a faux holiday invented by corporations

I refuse to celebrate bourgeois capitalist holidays

I bought her some flowers and a cute jelery box she wanted desu.

Hasn't been a celt in these lands for a thousand years.

One Irish Kingdom. That was conquered by the Scots, so urm....
Good post

Mann

Not sure what to even get her. It's the one year anniversary of my granny's death on mother's day anyway so it's not like we'll be celebrating.

8th of April in the great city of Derry boyos. Record the date and i expect every one of you there or I'll heem ye's all

You're a good son
You're all bad children

splendiferous post if it weren't so disgustingly saxon in origin

They preserved details on much of the Irish culture (or individual priests did) throughout the 17th century when there was a concerted effort to wipe it out

They made copies and preserved Irish annals and texts to pass on the Irish version of events so that the narrative couldn't just be from the English.

Also at Patrick wasn't exactly a Catholic, nor was the church in Ireland he established

Ireland by virtue of being the only independent Celtic nation left.

Picts were Celts too you know.

I'm getting you a Mio action figure

I'd have a drink with you but inviting the anime spastics is inviting weaponised autism

anime t shirts, tracksuit bottoms and body odour

When is the anime meet up? I do not to be near creepy normies.
Thanks senpai.

You wanna talk about heartbreak? Oh-oh, Oh-oh. Baby, I've been around. You know I've been around and I can't pretend to love you right now. So you can go cry your heart out until you drown, hope you can swim it out because I can't be friends with friends like you trying to hold me down.

And there ain't no fucking way you're going to take this hard earned money bitch. Noooo, I can't pretend to love you right now. So you can go cry your heart out until you drown, hope you can swim it out because I can't be friends with friends like you trying to hold me down.

Scots WERE Irish

Scotti was what used to be referred to as the people living in ireland, the scotti the irish

Picts were illiterate hill niggers and were GAEL'd by the Scots (Irish)

Ireland is a bit shite though :/

That's rough, probably best to ask her what she wants if its not appropriate for surprises.

I'm impressed you went this long without the nappy references, good on you!

Cheers boy. They deserve a chance lad, we'll all of the same blood. Reckon most just need a mucker. Give it a chance. NEED a pint with na buachaillí
Fuck off you slanty cunt I'd shatter your teeth on the pavement you squinty bastard

>tracksuit

Literally nothing wrong with tracksuits.

You're a bit shite!

you're lucky OP included the /celt/ there or you'd be heemt away back tae /brit/

Pleb mother fucker, this guy talks sense

I am 100% celto-iberian
Are you the original conor poster?

>Derry
Never heard of it