Tfw your favorite comedian became one of the biggest liberal faggots of all-time

>tfw your favorite comedian became one of the biggest liberal faggots of all-time

Ya blew it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AH390Hljetc
twitter.com/timheidecker/status/755548375957864448
youtube.com/watch?v=Sfl_SL-wBYI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most comedians are liberal, user

eww

Wtf I hate humor now

>watching Alex jones unironically

Most entertainers in general are liberal because they are a completely ignorant privileged class that live a sheltered life where they are paid for entertainment as opposed to actual "work", they are overly idealistic and genuinely believe you are just as in much danger in a white populated neighborhood as a black. They are not in touch with the way things really are and will jump at a hat to promote a safe, politically correct agenda as a farce of being "brave"

He's being sarcastic

Tim is hardcore conservative irl

link to impression video pls

Alex Jones is a fucking crackpot, though. He's also a scam artist. The only reason he keeps releasing videos is because he needs to shill his "supplements" to retards like OP

Also, his impression is literally spot-fucking-on.

Is it really considered total liberal faggotry to not like Alex Jones? I mean....so if you don't believe in lizard people you're a crazy lefty?

This alt-right stuff is getting out of hand...

Listen to his rant on Russel Brand, Tim sounds like a conservative. Really though I bet he at least finds Trump enduring, even if he isn't that big a fan of him.

Alex Jones is controlled opposition.

1:22 mark

and here

twitter.com/timheidecker/status/755548375957864448

I always thought of T&E were sort of self-aware about themselves and shit like this, why does he think shouting into the void does anything but make himself look more moral to a select group of people who'd turn on him in an instant if he said the wrong things? I hate preachy shit like this. The moralizing bullshit. It's the reason this is the only site I can stomach anymore.

you are now aware that there are """""people""""" on Sup Forums who don't use the water filters recommended by alex jones

oh shit. Tim's impression is good

i'll forgive him his faggotry

>live in hollywood
>have a fantasy life with millions in the bank and a 'job' centered around various personal art projects
>spend your days ironically laughing at things
>LISTEN TO MY POLITICAL OPINIONS

Heidecker fucking despises Trump, he's one of the "OK GUYS ITS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE THIS IS PROBLEMATIC" type of faggots

I don't even care about Alex Jones, but Tim has turned out to be a full out turboliberal for over a year now.

He also is the type who posts PEACE MUST WIN and posts little colorful emojis after a terrorist attack and jumps to yell at racists/islamphobes instead

To be clear, Jones is a retard, but not a menace. He's exactly the type of person T&E WOULD make a sort of "cute tribute" to.

are you serious?
Alex jones and his filters are nothing to look up to

It's fine hating alex jones (even though he fights for your rights every day), but when you start ranting about how xenophobic and racist he is you've gone full sjw retard

And the opinion of you, an autistic worth more because?

Ya, I really love all of his shit, but he's becoming so insufferable as a person that it's getting hard to not let it ruin his work for me. It's not even that he's a liberal, most comedians and most people overall in the entertainment industry are liberals and it hasn't stopped me from liking the stuff they produce before, but Tim is just taking it to a whole new level.

>he fell for the water and food meme
Tell me, how do you KNOW you need food and water to survive? Because your Jewish teachers and educational (((television))) told you so? Have you actually found out the truth on your own?

i've heard he was actually bill hick but holy shit that proves it

youtube.com/watch?v=Sfl_SL-wBYI

What a fag.

>If you think that Alex Jones is a loony tunes conspiratard then you are a liberal.

Decker at first was a funny parody of ultra-conservatives, but now I can only view it through the lenses of Tim Heicucker

i'm not offering my opinions in any way

calling him an idiot for spouting his nonsense != a political opinion

why not? he's a true patriot and fighter for his country. He's also an excellent father and business man.

Is Alex Jones even racist? Isn't he more about vaccinations and water being a government conspiracy?

Alex Jones is a government plant, designed to make anyone who detests the status quo look infantile and possible insane.

Quite ironically-funny, really, since the U.S. Government sanctioned the MK Ultra program (and if you don't believe me on that one, it's now declassified for your reading pleasure) back in the late 1940's and early 1950's, and that nobody involved was charged or convicted.

God bless America.

Alex doesn't believe in lizard people. He believes in just about every insane human conspiracy but he isn't that out there.

I always knew Tim was left leaning, but he never was preachy/SJW'y and he'd make fun of conservatives in a funny subtle way (his standup routine)

Over the last 2 years he's gone full retard liberal

Not to mention Billionaire Dollar Movie sucked, Bedtime Stories sucked, Decker is the same joke over and over again, he's clearly peaked. Sad!

He's right. Alex Jones is just a very elaborate water filter salesman.

He did destroy The Young Turks though, so props for that.

>defending Alex Jones of all people

Has Sup Forums been completely infiltrated by this point? He's a crackpot scam artist and a honeypot. Fuck him and the people who like him. A shame that neo-Sup Forums has begun to take him seriously. Probably JIDF.

>he thinks any comedians besides blue collar comedy fags aren't "liberal"
lel

Pretty much. It's getting hard to enjoy his comedy when he himself is turning into a liberal version of what he is parodying.

Do you think the only qualification for liberal or conservative is if you're scared of black people?

People aren't complaining that he's a liberal, they're complaining that he's a liberal and being an annoying faggot about it.

>anti comedy

I anti-love anti-comedy

you're dumb. i don't know anything about his personal views and no one in this thread is even talking about his personal views. we're talking about eric andre's unfunny video and we're talking about alex jones utterly demolishing the young turks merely by walking by them. no one is talking about actual politics or policies or worldviews. just who is funny and who is a bitch.

Islam prayers accepted only, ya goof!

So you're saying you like Alex Jones?

People here are defending Alex Jones?

What?

he's being an annoying faggot because he's a comedian making fun of an obvious crazy person?

Tim is playing a character, you guys. The entire point of Decker is that the character Tim, who is an ignorant liberal, is trying to make a vicious critique on republicans, but can only do it in the most facile way possible, thus being a hypocrite. That is the joke.

Kek this

I'm not a liberal but you'd have to be a fucking moron to think anything Alex Jones says has any credence. I ironically watched one of his vids and it was a heavily edited interview (not even conducted by infowars fucking kek) arranged to look like Bill Gates was admitting to being an influential member of the new world order.

The real video was literally just him talking about his charity that raises money to send vaccines to third world countries.

I'm not saying the government isn't evil (it is) but you seriously need to drop the UFO Area 51 shit. The reality is far worse. Hell, I'd prefer if there actually was like illuminati, reptilians, or ayyliums ruling the government but the truth is, is that the real "rulers" of the US is the international intelligence community. Rulers in the sense that they heavily influence the president's beliefs on foreign policy. Hell, the CIA literally says as much itself on their FAQ on the site, something literally like: "we don't create foriegn policy but you best believe we inform those who do". So many horrible atrocities have been realized or set upon the path to realization thanks to hand from the CIA. Hell, during the cold war they paid Marxists terrorists to kill other marxists at times simply because they said they wouldn't interfere with American interests.

Ty 4 readin my blog post f a m ^^

>Tim Heidecker
>comedian

Pick one

>we're talking about eric andre's unfunny video and we're talking about alex jones utterly demolishing the young turks merely by walking by them
Wrong thread, fucktard.

No people in this thread are obviously getting butthurt that someone is criticizing Alex Jones. neo-Sup Forums is fucking cancer.

>"YOU'RE NOT MARTIN LUTHER KING!"

What does he mean by this?

I DIDN'T READ YOUR POST BUT YOU ARE A WICKED WICKED DEVIL

AAAAÀAAAAAUUÙUUUUUUUUUGGGGHHHHHHH

kek'd

>he doesn't like Alex Jones
fuck off globalist cuck.

Character Tim is a hardcore right winger and Decker is completely serious.

>alex jones supports trump and attacks liberals
>"vile, idiotic, dangerous"
If you're fear-mongering about Alex Jones' fear-mongering, you MIGHT be a liberal.

Lads, please spread this misinfo like the libtards spread the misinformation that Sam Hyde's stuff is liberal satire

>live in New York City
>have a fantasy life with billions in real estate and a 'job' centered around yelling at people on camera
>spend your days being an arrogant loudmouth
>VOTE FOR ME

>explaining Jokes

That is the difference between a political activist and an actual comedian. He cares more about making a statement against this crazy person than being funny.

pretty sure Dave Chappelle is redpilled and goes on Sup Forums not even joking.

>globalist cuck

Then why are you on a Chinese board?

No he's not. He was on Duncan Trussell's podcast a while back, and they were talking about him being at some event, and screaming at Breitbart people who were there. He was also fucking with people at the RNC with Eric Andre. I still don't know how or why security and SS let them get away with that.

Alex Jones is just pretending to be retarded. If you believe him then...

He supports trump and is great meme material.

>unironically supporting trump and buying Alex Jones water filtration kits

You might have fetal alcohol syndrome

Chappelle is black and Muslim.

I don't disagree with him here, but still, fuck him for killing Adult Swim.

No one with any goddamn sense goes on Sup Forums

>Godly All-Time Comedic Genius Tier
Tim & Eric Awesome Show, Great Job

>Absolutely Amazing Tier
Tom Goes to the Mayor
Check It Out

>Funny Tier
Decker
Bedtime Stories

Perhaps I'm wondering how you would say a man is "killing Adult Swim" before considering he's added nothing but greatness to the channel

>mfw this is a 40 year old man

Robot Chicken, The Cleveland Show and every live action series that is *NOT* Tim & Eric affiliated is what killed Adult Swim.

>I actually believe in reptillian overlords.

These people actually vote.

2 things
1. Alex Jones is the shittiest channel on youtube, if you watch him unironically consider suicide
2. Tim has always been shit, even garbage actors improve but Tim is the same character over and over

>Alex Jones
>Not completely insane

kek

Perhaps everyone else is wondering how you could have such absolute shit taste

>"can't heidecker rip on alex jones without being liberal?"
>"hey, if you call heidecker liberal then you MUST be alt-right tinfoil!"

I thought you didn't like when people jump to conclusions.

pay attention incoming plebbits
this is why this website exists

>Tim is the same character over and over

From On Cinema Tim Heidecker, his character in the Comedy, Tom Peters, Nite Live host, varying Tim & Eric characters (from alpha Tim, to beta nervous Tim), etc Tim has clearly demonstrated a great range for acting you doofus

T&E is the Resident Evil 4 of basic cable programming. It's not necessarily bad on its own, but it was the turning point for the worse. Whoever was in charge misunderstood its success, and said "LET'S MAKE THE CHANNEL NOTHING BUT THAT!!!", despite the fact that it had a good thing going before.

Well congratulations, you got yourself a bad opinion. Was revealing to everyone you have garbage taste part of the plan?

Puts a different perspective on his humor doesn't it

>gone full sjw retard

Those just sound like empty buzzwords.

You might as well have said, "Nu uh, YOU ARE", you fucking dunce.

globalist cucks, aka reddit. How can you not like Alex? he's fucking hilarious, ballsy as fuck, and is a true patriot. He also has top-notch reporters.

For some reason I thought he was in his earlier/mid 30s

Jesus Christ, this makes this even sadder.

Sup Forums thought alex jones was batshit before you ever heard his name.
The truth here is you are making a better case than the other user.
Because alex Jones is so obviously insane that anyone having to tell other people or make comedy about it to inform other people (not just to be funny) Is clearly either thinking their audience is stupid or generally equally insane.

The thing about the young turks that was so pathetic was that they let themselves get dragged down to fucking Alex Jones level.
If you are in argument with Alex Jones and you all look bad you are doing something wrong.

wow you faggots can only see in black and white, right?

You literally defended Jones in your post, fucking retard.

the only buzzword is sjw, and it is highly applicable. Are you triggered by this? Go back to your reddit safespace you SJW RETARD

When are alt-right dweebs just going to come to terms with the fact that none of their favorite celebrities are going to agree with them? Every time someone starts out apolitical then later reveals their politics to be even slighty left of center there's a bunch of heartbroken conservative retards. You should've just assumed that.

He's an idiot that makes up bullshit or spins actual news to fit his agenda in order to sell water filters to uneducated inbred "patriots" that don't have the brains to realize he's insane or lying or both.

So you atcually think young turds are better than Alex?

Why can't Sup Forums stay on its own board? I agree with them on a lot but damn. It's like they've only got one topic to go on about.

Tim Heidecker has been going full llibtard for over 2 years now, this post is just another example, not an isolated event.

>slightly left
>going to RNC and doing XD wacky things to mock conservatives
>post anti-trump shit on Twitter multiple times a week for over a year now

really makes you think

Because the entertainment industry (Sup Forums's main subject) can't stay off lefty politics, retard.

Why is there so many outspoken leftists on Sup Forums?

I don't like either. But yeah.
I mean if it has to be a choice. Gun to my head asking me who is worse.

Again, more empty buzzwords like reddit safespace. Trying to force someone to go away screams "I'm scared of having a conversation".

Then go discuss it on Sup Forums instead of shitting up other boards faggot.