ITT: Films that predicted a presidency under Hillary Clinton

President Trump

Britain did nothing wrong in this film

You know it's true

OP here, I meant Trump.

Fucking great movie.

Those long ass shots were great.

The car scene where she gets shot in the face.

Having 2/3 of the story ripped off for The Last of Us.

Ah ah ah, not so fast there tiger.

This one is most accurate

God bless the 90's.

>2027

At least Germany will come to its senses in 10 years

Reminder this film was ahead of its time

And it has nothing to do with immigration just the degradation of society in general.

10/10 stuff if you arent a fag

Who were they deporting? I remember there were blacks and browns in the military so it wasn't based on race exactly.

Terrorists. Don't you remember the bombing at the beginning and how it's treated as a normal occurrence?

Sort of, I need to watch this again.

> just the degradation of society in general.

that was all based on the complete loss of worldwide fertility, so it has no reflection on reality

Illegal immigrants, it's established at the start of the film the UK is one of the only semi stable countries left on earth so refugees are naturally flocking their.

Do you not understand the basis of fiction. It doesnt matter. The plot doesn't matter. The film shows very much shows the present and has been exponentially more true every year since its release. If you can't see that because of the baby premise you're a blind fool. Its staring at you in the face.

>Films that predicted a presidency under Donald Trump

That was done by the Fishes, wasn't it?

Then they use that as a pretext to round up the non-whites and ship those babies out.

While handing out suicide pills too.

It's a bleak ass future.

"I just don't think about it."

>that was all based on the complete loss of worldwide fertility, so it has no reflection on reality
Are people really this thick? You think Cuaron didn't inject reality into the film? And the purpose is a scifi fertility story? It parallels human struggles and shows at the end that hope floats on tomorrow. Its entirely about the degradation of society and humaness.

see thread