A girl I know got her drink spiked at a party, I don't know who did it or if he managed to do anything with her...

A girl I know got her drink spiked at a party, I don't know who did it or if he managed to do anything with her, I wanted to give him the chance so I managed to convince her friends to leave the party to get the last train home.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hjGZLnja1o8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i'm mexican, my dad wanted to take me back to mexico because "Son, you are mexican, you have to learn about the mexican culture"... i called the migratory center and they deported him bcause he stoled a market year ago... the state adopted me (i'm 16yrs old).

I sleep in restraints aImost every night, been doing it off and on for almost a year, I don't have a good reason to - just do it!

could be one of the following :
physiological - sub-clinical autism
emotional - feelings of abandonment
physical - restlessness during sleep

How do you manage this? Do you know the owners or do you break in?

my mom's friend tried to fonger me in the back of my mom's jeep cherokee

directed energy weapons are real and the American government is using the people as unwilling guinea pigs for their human experimentation

also there is a good chance that Jews have something to do with it.

You knowwww I think you hit the mark on that second one user, wow, I never thought about this. I'm not autistic so it isn't the first but I didn't have a good dad. A little bit of three too, struggIe to sIeep. Damn!

Holy fuck

Most of the people in my life think I'm crazy, I am not. They thing it's me being delusional when I keep telling them I'm not nuts. I just went through some shit that knocked a few gears loose, that's all. Most of how I react to anything is laughter because now most of life just seems so absurd. I also laugh when I'm sad or angry, just different kinds of laughter. I do whatever I can to make life fun so it is worth living. I do whatever I can to look on the bright side, or at least the funny side, of life. And, that's just the tip of the ice burg. I'm not nuts, I just cope differently. I think I turned out quite well for horrible childhood, leading to foster care, trouble in foster care, aging out of foster care, drifting, crime, becoming totally unglued in NYC during 9/11, and coming to my senses so they would release me from care. I am well adjusted, relatively speaking.

i find a body pillow gives me a similar sense of fulfillment, but its interesting you've gone this far! if you feel deeply about the dad issue, see a counselor.

who took this photo

me! my Ieft wrist isn't restrained.
aII these type photos are done by me.

dude the guy in the photo is clearly tied down, somebody else must have taken the picture

Do you wear a diaper under all this as well? I'd expect you to tbh.

So if I sneak in and restrain whatever limb is still free so you can self-restrain, I could do whatever I want to you?

there's explosive bolts as a backup in case of emergency

hahaha it is! I guess I've been doing it so long it has no shock value but ya it is weird

I did, growing up, I'm not sure this is self medicating but maybe

It is me! I promise you my Ieft wrist isn't tied down. If you squint, to the side is a red strap, that has the magnetic key on it. This wouId be a weird angle for somebody eIse to take a photo of!

I have two keys tethered to the sides but if you took those as weII, yes.

not into diapers but yes, otherwise it wouIdn't work

Whenever I get a chance, I use my sis in law's panties to fap. About a month ago, she almost caught me. I think she knows but hasn't said anything yet. Still treats/talks to me as a normal user.

I'm heavily into them. Love the footies. Not gonna lie, I wish I had all that gear and someone to put me into it. What brand do you wear?

Great tits are hard to come by

I unironically like this song. I'm 36 youtube.com/watch?v=hjGZLnja1o8

Fuck this site is cancer

whatever is cheap on amazon under adult diapers, with good reviews. "Abena Abri-Form Comfort Adult Plastic Backed Brief, Medium, M4, 14 Count" if this makes sense, thats what I ordered last.

then why are you here?

also i recently had a dream about being a guest in a mans house who i admired deeply and had a large family, on the same property i saw an empty house. the man was moving out because his neighbors didn't want him there anymore.

it didn't occur to me at the time what the symbols represented, i was too busy looking at this awesome house! it had a huge den with comfy chairs, a large table with tons of chairs, and a bunch of people (seemed like 8+) all living together in the same house.

anyway, the symbols.
two houses - duality
one empty one full - neglect / attention
male admiration - masculine ideals
neighbor trouble - conflict with those close to me
moving out - abandonment of conflict ( as opposed to resolving this conflict )

at first i thought maybe it was a sex dream, but i was having too much of a good time hanging out with the family that lived there to think about sex which is one way i do some stress relief. instead, i think its about how my life is unbalanced and conflicted, especially with the females in my life. the male figure is the superman i want to be, unattainable as it seems. and the huge house is probably a reflection of my hopes and dreams.

Oh nice, they're a great brand. I'm in a tranquility atn right now myself.

They work, they do get a little sweaty or whatever in the heat.

When I poop, shit comes out....I don't understand.....Satan?

You need either:
Baby powder
Talcom Powder
or baby oil.

wait what? so you're into this stuff? I can get tips!? Where do I contact you or Iook this stuff up

yes satan makes you poop and jesus makes you pee. pray to them both when your bowels move or you will clog up like a hairball in a sink drain.

You can add me at official.alternate on skype. Do you have any other questions?

Where did you get those pajamas?

MODS

added you

I have an a very important exam tomorrow, and I am here on internet, fapping on WWYD threads.

happens

bump

I let my friend use my girlfriend for a day on valentine's after he learnt his fiancé called of the wedding because she was seeing someone else.

k

I was at this party and totally wanted to fuck this chick, so I roofied her.

Some fat faggot wearing a special needs helmet noticed what I did, so he went to the chick's friend and started yelling and pissing himself. They left the party while the fat faggot kept shitting in his pants.

Good thing both chicks were together. I convinced the sober one to fuck me. Then fucked the unconscious one while the other slept