Context pls

No it was like really creepy. The guy blockex memory

Blocked*

No?

Gotcha

YES YOUR A GOD AMONG MEN

And other one for thread success.

this one is fucked

Fuck, it seems that my piece of shit device fucked the resolution. Sorry dude.

No worries hopefully another kind gentt will share the story

silted ass buttshit fag fart screaming queef spermosexual you eat a bag of dog dicks basted in nigger shit every morning you half wit brain shitting vinegar shart smelling piece of thumb nail posting beta cuck herpes mule

Don't worry I got you.

4archive.org/board/x/thread/17842915

If you want to put them in this thread then do, I can't for obvious reasons.

"Looks like this one didnt finish the gallon of bleach"

"Aw to bad, i was hoping uue was going to post more hilarious posts"

Alrighht thank man you are the best

from today
got a kek

Pretty good kek

Is this one scary? Cuz I'm a lil bitch and it's 1:27am

Hella scary, but I'm no bitch and read it at 1 am.

Ive been reading these for nearly 7 hourse straight and will likely do so until the sun rises, on the past several hours of reading these wonderful works (fiction or otherwise) I have experienced an array of emotions, ranging from laughing so hard that my eyes water and it hurts, to very somber and sad, all the way up to rage of pure and bitter hatred. I have enjoyed every minute of it. I feel that this is metaphorically the island of misfit writers, writers whose content never got to shine. Nevertheless the emotions that i have felt here have compelled me and i anticipate future works.

i wish my senses weren't as dulled; i feel you here but to less extent. off uni and work on fridays so i have a chance to do it now tho i should be working on my senior project instead. these stories are always great but the most i get is having to remind myself its just a story once or twice in one of the /x/ things

sorry 4 blog post