You know what's funny?

You know what's funny?

I can snap and kill every mother fucker on this board if we met IRL.

Seriously, think about it. I'd have your windpipe crushed and your eyes gouged out before you would even know what's happening.

You guys talk big shit. Watch yourselves

TITS OR GTFO

whats the point of this thread

le sigh

Lol faggot. I bet you've never even been in a real fight.

MANLET
A
N
L
E
T

Nice tits.

What is a gun, Alex?

Tits and timestamp or GTFO

If I saw you walk past me I would quickly advert my eyes. What a disgusting excuse for a product of the human race. Please never post again

I mean, whoever that is is still ugly.

>received in file name

get the fuck out faggot

come over anytime. I heared rumors of people like you holding unto their promises. But mind you i'm prepared to welcome you. Please come i feel like doing stupid things

I will fucking smash your teeth in

One powerful punch to your head and you're out. Muscle isn't everything buddy, nice try tho.

Maybe it's time to lay off the steroids, eh?

ITT: 80lb manlet finds pictures of buff guy on Internet to impress Sup Forums. Realises it's totally unrealistic and posts pictures of autistic cousin instead

Dude, where is your neck?

Mate youre so slow you couldnt bust a nut

You fat walking thumb. You would cough and wheeze and choke on air before you would ever be able to chase anyone down, much less wrap your celullite ridden arms around someones body. You fatass. I shame thee

I was thinking the same thing. Only more along the lines of kicking hard into the side of his knee

OP. Please tell me this is a troll. I mean you even have 2 chins. . .

Just let me know when you become immune to bullets, that's when we'll all worry and run in fear.

Peter Griffin's retarded twin decides to take time off from sucking cock in the locker room of the gym where he mops up.
Comes to Sup Forums to warn user about talking shit.
Talks shit.

Nah mate if he figures out a way to make his downs contagious were all fucked

Another fucking asshole hogging the equipment while taking pics of his man tits.

Its fat its not muscles dudes,2-3 moves and you ll already be tired and in need for another coke

Dude you look like an off brand syndrome from the incredible

You look like the child molester from my last job. Would your name be Capt. Smelly by chance?

hahahahahah
Dont make me laff cunt face! Only thing you'll be hitting is the floor! Come at me big boi in UK.......

>needing a gun to best that ham beast

This:hahahhahahahaha ,dude,do some real training,gym is flr training not for pictures

Nice frame faggot.
Do you also collage or scrapbook between sessions of letting other dudes use your mouth as a scrotum washer?

Don't skip leg day, bro! Fucking fat ass.

You just shoot him and his blood sprays, making it airborne... God that would be horrifying.

Thread close

>one powerful punch
>one
Lol no.

Not even OP.

Bitch even my gf would kick your dumb fat ass

OP think it's time you changed your tampon.

Lol bro, I'm a former international D-1 unlimited weight class wrestler, have abs at 6'1" 240 lbs, worked as a bouncer, Did army ROTC in college turning it down for 70k finance job, and I zercher squat somewhere around 700 lbs. I grew up on base and boxed since I was 8. I've got the quickest hands I've ever seen in person from a non professional fighter, especially at my weight. If my gf wants to talk chit I'll let her do it to a point before pulling her away. If some guy gets in her face? I'm either gonna do the responsible thing and get the bouncer or pick him up and slam his phucking neck into the concrete.

What do you weigh… 190 lbs? Zercher squat maybe 495 lbsx8? Lol. You have no idea what it's like walking around as big and as strong as someone like me. First of all, 95% of men walk in fear of you, and 95% of the other 5% of men are just retarded.

Literally the last 3 altercations I've been in with other males ended with me giving them one back hand slap and knocking them to the ground (I'm terrified of hitting most men and either killing them or putting them into a coma)
Any type of altercation, verbal etc. whether it involves girls I know or guys I know just mildly amuse me as I know I can step in and regulate the situation in a split second if things get serious.

Take your tiny, wanna be, hard pretend phaggot ass elsewhere pussy.

Reported for cyber bullying

>le sigh
kys 9gag fag

invest in some sleeves my friend

>recieved
OP is Chad and trying to make his turn his poor Robot friend into a meme.

Stop it nigger.

We are in Sup Forums here,not on anonymou liars,oh wait,yeah its pretty close

What was that? I can't hear you from down here. Use this.

Bro if you said you ran track at high school and could kick his ass. . . .I'd believe you

LOL that bodyfat.

You, Sir, are a fucking FAT FAGGOT.

>from down here

>from down syndrome

how fucking small are your hands?
your phone look huge in your tiny goblin hand

you know what is Ultra Funny when you try and some one crushes your wind pipe then spits on you and walks off

Even if bait, I feel smug knowing that wouldn't work on me sunshine, I'd have you flat on your arse.

Behind his double chin

This has got to be Pasta and if it's not it should be