youtube.com/watch?v=J-9l7x5MD2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=G8Ss7QbsY3Q
vocaroo.com/i/s1wmCzaB11NT
youtube.com/watch?v=drx2CeZUMz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jenna

>taytay
I like this one better

That's more a math than moral problem. Unless you want to consider wheter higher bodycount is something you want.

How much culturally swedish is this heaven on earth?

Turn the trolleys on tracks C and 3.

It's actually D4

Hmmm...

The first statement implies that Albert knows it isn't 5 or 6. If it were 5 or 6 then Bernard would have absolutely certainty which letter it is, because those numbers only intersect those letters at one pad. However, because Albert still doesn't know which pad it is before Bernard speaks, we can also rule out line B. If it were line B then Albert, after ruling out 5 & 6, would be absolutely certain the intersection occurs at B4, which he isn't. So that leaves us with letters A, C, & D, and numbers 1-4. Line 4 is the only number left for Bernard with a single pad.

Why do we have to share a general with inbreds and niggers?

You always switch

>tfw was laying on a blanket on the grass enjoying the sun earlier today

>tfw no penis gf

im ameriboo and love mexico but canada is meh

Why isthe best rolling stones' song so unpopular?
youtube.com/watch?v=J-9l7x5MD2Y

I'm just saying, how you gon' trash the mexicans for being conquered by the Spanish, when we were conquered by the British

already beat the games i planned to beat on spring break
should i replay new vegas or play something else before school starts again?
i want to pick up nier automata but it's not out until tomorrow and i need a good chunk of time to sink into that game

New England Republicans > Midwest Republicans > West Coast Democrats > New England Democrats > Midwest Democrats > Mid-Atlantic Republicans > Mid-Atlantic Democrats >>>>>>>>> Southern Democrats >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Southern Republicans

So let me get this straight: god invented the penis before the woman; what for?

pissing

Feels bad

You do realize that there's no actual God?

do you mean a no-penis gf or a no penis-gf?

>train can't drift
fuck you

can it roll and knock don the wall?

>implying the trolley wouldn't scatter and smash them all as if it were being influenced by an inner force

not religious or a young earth creationist but i'll play devil's advocate

he clearly made man knowing full well he was going to make women in the future so he prepared accordingly. Would you prefer the story say he made some non-sexual being, then made a female, then adjusted the non-sexual being to have a penis after?

saw myself a fucking arab today

brove it

i-i was joking i don't think the one i posted actually has a penis

cant tell if its ironic or not that Snoop is flashing Crip signs at the end of that new music video

>Literally everyone in this thread

How is it fedora to stand up for mexicans that get bullied on the internet?

It's barely swedish at all. The scandinavian heritage of Minnesotans is highly exaggerated. Like in most of the USA, the people have English surnames and follow a culture pretty similar to England's.

are you the little girl?

i see fucking pakis and gypsies almost every day

You haven't seen my other posts or else you'd know that I'm actually
>pic related

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=G8Ss7QbsY3Q

zero

I bet you can't even really makes me think

Isn't that the girl that Sup Forums sperged over?
Holy fuck you neckbeards with the tranny fetishism are the most subhuman fags i swear.
>s-she xD
kys

I see Arabs and Indians all the time but they're alright.

>every day
christ
see one makes me want to clobber the fucker

You're missing out

I posted it to late

>that faggot killed himself
lmao

not really, he's dead now, unfortunately

this post gives me a (You) but it feels like you're not even talking to me

who is he

Always 2 or 3 hijabis walking around at my school. Disgusting tbqh

gf is gone on some mormon roleplay trip buds, she's doing some pioneer thing for 3 days where she can't have her phone, shower, brush her teeth, use deodorant or a change of clothes etc. she cried before going cus she was gonna miss me isn't that cute

>tfw society collapses within our lifetimes and the degenerates get purged
>tfw there will be no gubmint to protect you
>tfw literally gonna be madmax tier
feels good man

francis lapointe

what movie should i watch lads

tremors

vocaroo.com/i/s1wmCzaB11NT

I have a hard time believing you actually have a girlfriend buddy

thank GOD nothing in my life hinges on what this leaf believes

what's this

Commies:
>The USSR wasn't communist
>China wasn't communist
>Cuba wasn't communist
>Vietnam wasn't communist
>Angola wasn't communist
>Guinea Bissau wasn't communist
>Ethiopia wasn't communist
>Poland wasn't communist
>Czechoslovakia wasn't communist
>Cambodia wasn't communist

How do they know communism works then?

>hasn't actually watched mad max

>tfw qt polish queen denounces you in front of all your friends

Human being evolved under primitive, low tech conditions. This is our natural state of existence.

Well some guy named Marx wrote a fairly tale about how everyone gets to fish and study philosophy if you just eliminate private property and they took the fiction for a true story! The absolute mad men!

a styrofoam cup

not surprising

gonna be in argentina next week desu

Penisylvania

Why do dumb kids in california think its cool to live in Oakland?

TOO FAR

Can I tag along?

because dude bay area lmao

/yourguy/ got attacked

>government pays money for these fags to take hormones
>government pays money for these fags to have their own bathrooms and services
>government pays money on ad campaigns and propaganda in order to make them more "socially acceptable"
>they all kill themselves anyway

lmao

You mean /OURGUY/ got attacked.

Also it's pretty fucking rotten of someone to kick a 13 year old dog and bloody a 75 year old man

yeah hope he and the poor doggo recover

why hasn't micheal savage do a show with varg and styxhexenhammer666 yet?

test

>styxhexenhammer666
Literally who, also
>Associating yourself with varg

he's scared of the 10.2

it's a shithole. was born/raised there, got jacked/jumped far more than i could count. couldnt even have a damn bike dor a second without it getting stolen.

and what kind of idiots do you hang around with?

>unfortunately

the only unfortunate thing is that all faggots aren't dead

>not watching varg religiously

bit cowardly tbqh

He actually did an interview with Alex Jones yesterday or the day before that but he probably no idea who those people are. I remember he talked to some people from Sup Forums on the show and it was clear he had no idea what it was and he kept inviting Sup Forums to eat out with him

so go ahead and kill yourself

rate me /cum/

doesn't fags getting conversion therapy barely affect suicide rates? considering those "do I pass?" pictures people post I imagine pretending to be the other gender increases suicide rates in many cases.

spotted the faggot lover

billy mays

nacho taco burriro

whatever you want me to be

Sometimes I'll watch him for a good laugh
youtube.com/watch?v=drx2CeZUMz4

The answer is not to change the path of the trolley since at the moment there is no fault as to any death that might occur, but if you do switch it, regardless of whether you end up with the one person or the five you will be responsible

BUILD WALL

no, your odds are bet by not changing
do nothing, letting people die is not the same as killing them, I have nothing to do with this whole set up so even tho people will die I am at no fault.

Californian here. Let me put this in terms a flyover neanderthal can understand. Oakland used to be a complete shithole, literally no part of the city was inhabitable by humans. However, after the big tech industry boom, more and more engineers have been moving to San Francisco, and the bay area in general, pushing housing prices in richer areas really high. As a result, many engineers and businessmen have decided to move from San Francisco, or Palo Alto, to Northern Oakland, where houses are dirt cheap in comparison, and since that was already the rich part of Oakland, it's somewhat habitable. Now, almost a decade into the tech boom, the techies have a colony in Oakland, and are pushing housing prices up, pushing the previous resident out, and making Oakland less shitty each passing year. Dumb kids will forget about Oakland being a crime infested shithole in a few decades, and will view it as the place where the startups and engineers that don't get paid in triple figures live.

its probably a good thing for him not to know really

odin, i love varg (i was gonna say god but then i remembered varg wouldnt like that)

>buying more japanese domestic stickers to put on my toolbox

>tool box
>weeb
those two are not possible, unless that's some weird fetish terminology