Feels thread? feels thread

feels thread? feels thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CWTlN1gLTCU
youtube.com/watch?v=XLpDiIVX0Wo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nope

I'm depressed and I rely on validation from others to trick myself into thinking I'm happy. I break down emotionally when friends don't talk to me for a prolonged amount of time.

Rather not go into detail but it would just be so much easier if I wasn't alive. Buttt death is probably boring. I'd rather see what's to come... I think. I'm depressed as shit too. I'm trying to help myself...

>Buttt death is probably boring
pls don't kill the butts

I love you

I feel the exact same way. I feel fine when I'm with company, or varying levels of fine, anyway. When I'm alone I just remember that I don't feel really truly close to anyone, and the last person I loved dumpstered me so hard the world fell out from under me.

youtube.com/watch?v=CWTlN1gLTCU

This is just an old man enjoying a meal.

you don't, you have empathy, but I can appreciate the sentiment.. I so desperately need to hear that, but idk if the people I consider friends would.

you get it. I sincerely wish you didn't so you wouldn't feel this way, but you get it.

I do too

he's sitting with an old photo of him and presumably his late wife. They probably used to eat there often and he still continues to go knowing she's with him in spirit

no you don't, no one loves me. you don't even know me. I know it's obviously not romantic love, but i highly doubt what you feel for me is friendship love. how could you feel that for someone you've never met?

;_;

How long have you felt this way, my dude? I've been in complex relationships for 6 years now, and just being spat out on the other side of it, I think I've felt this way the whole way through, it was just hiding under the mad structure of the relationships and how I prioritized them.

I feel like if I could understand you, I could understand myself better? I'm relatively independent,but I don't know if I should look to new people to try to become close to? Or seek medical help? Am I a bitch if I think I need antidepressants? Or some sort of diagnosis or something

Then you stop that and let me meet you!

isn't it statistically unlikely that you live close enough for that to be possible? Or what's your goal, dude?

Do you have Kik or anything?

drink and play videogames

it works for me, most of the time

Fuck, my childhood cat just died a few weeks ago... I'm still torn up about it

Kek.

Im not the person you were replying to earlier, though Im in his boat as well

i dont have a kik though, not enough room on my phone

Shit sorry to hear that user. My cat is my only friend and she's got a few years left in her and I'm already not ready for that day

youtube.com/watch?v=XLpDiIVX0Wo
This could be us, but you choose walls.

I'm sorry

what games do you play / what do you drink?

um. a phone, I guess. Skype maybe? Discord.

Ahh. Right in the feels.

I always felt a little hollow for as long as I can remember, but things really went to shit when I got dumped in may '14. I thought I got better last year but I guess I just learned to hide it all away or maybe it just came back. I'm talking to 2 girls I have strong feelings towards. I don't know who I want to be with and that causes me guilt. I feel worse because even though we get along great and occasionally flirt, I just feel like I'm just a guy giving them attention. If I were to stop and disappear I'm sure they wouldn't miss me for too long and then they'll get that attention elsewhere if they aren't already.
Fresh, healthy relationships are good for the mind and body, there's no denying that.. but sometimes when you hit a low that you feel is too much for you, other outside resources or outlets are good too. So no, you're not a bitch. Do what you can to feel better. I hope you get better.

how would we even do that?
this

No kik, sorry

I'm trying not to drink so much so I don't get a potbelly. I seldom work out and I'd like to stay in the chubby range and not cross over into obese.
And I already play a ton of games. I only have fun when I pay co-op with friends. Solo just makes me feel lonely.

Shit, yeah, I relate man. I'm trying to start some friendships with some girls im like aquaintences with, just because being close to pretty women is a cure all of sorts, but its hard, I often just default back to feeling like a smudge, and its hard to have the confidence to get to know people because of that. It comes and goes. I hope things improve for you as well. It sucks to be unhappy.

This type of shit always gets me.

I really, really... REALLY hope it works out for you. No one should feel this way.
>I often just default back to feeling like a smudge, and its hard to have the confidence to get to know people because of that
This so fucking much... you know when you get to the point where your eyes well up with tears, your chest and throat become tight, you start to breathe heavy in anticipation of that final heave that breaks the walls which leave you sobbing or bawling like a bitch? ...but then you don't? It all just recedes... Reading what you wrote gave me that. I don't know what's wrong with me when I can't even cry to the things that truly make me feel miserable..

I don't follow

Girl I used to date for a long time and sorta fell posted a pic of her with another guy even tho recently we started talking again. I wish I didn't car but I do. Kinda hate her for it

No, I understand man, it's worse because it doesn't feel like something to just get out. It's just there. I hope you recover as well. Don't feel guilty about the way you're interacting with those girls. Even if you may be not integral to either of their lives now, that's how everyone is. it's up to you to make that connection with them and make yourself that important part of their life. It's just working up to doing that that can be tough, but i believe in your capacity to be happy, my dude, as well as my own. It just has to be found again.

Discord is 0xDEADBEEF#6583

I need some depressed memes guys what ya got?

At least he had someone important in his life

Maybe their bus crashed

Is she a close friend that you just started talking to again? Is she with the guy in said pic? Have you ever talked to her about having a relationship?

Plane crashed killed everyone except 3 players

Thank you for the kind words and well wishes user. You're a good dude.
>Don't feel guilty
they know each other and don't know that I flirt heavily with the other whenever I get the chance. I don't want to hurt either of them but I also care about them both so much and it would make me happy being with either of them. I feel scummy bro..

Fuck :'(

After losing a parent and having the other abandon. This crushes my soul. Such an ungrateful fuck.

There's a father/son at the gym I currently go to. They used train together and now the son comes in earlier to avoid him. The dad is always walking over to talk to him and all he gets is yelled at, muttered words or a cold shoulder by the son. Just today his son stormed across the gym and threw a set of wrist straps in his face. Not sure what that was about but it seemed to me the dad wanted to use them because he forgot his own.

I just see it and think fuck man I'd love to have my old man at the gym with me but he's abandon for his new family and lives on the otherside of the country.

Fuck it dude, everyone has the capacity to be garbage, I abandoned the idea of being a good person a long time ago. I don't do things purposefully to hurt people, but sometimes it's incidental, you just gotta roll with the situation.

Loneliness is only a temporary feeling, that feeling passes in time

Yeah I'd smash

Please tell me more :(

Wish I could.

We dated for a while like half a year but then she moved away. Guy in said pic was a friend of hers I assume and now she's fucking him id imagine. Feels bad but I'm more angry than sad I kinda just wanna send her a video of me fucking a girl twice as hot as her

Oh shit :(

Anybody here ever feel like they're living what should be a pretty good life, but it's all being ruined by "behind closed doors" type downer shit?

The feeeeels

Oh my God, this person sounds so relieved. Must be nice to finally sleep

this broke me

Cut her out from your life right now. Delete, block and do not message her ever again. You won't hear from her anymore unless you go looking and if she somehow gets a hold of you and pleads for you to be her friend again, fucking DON'T.
Turn, walk away and never look back.

Fuck man that's rough ;_;

The scope of human behavior can be broken down into two elements: behavior and reinforcement/punishment. Behavior that is reinforced increases and behavior that is punished decreases. If the behavior is acting like a depressed loser who hates themselves and the environment responds with things such as "I love you