What ruins a perfect album?

what ruins a perfect album?

Does something as small as Jay-Z's horrible verse on Monster ruin the whole album?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jo4S2qlQGs0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nothing can ruin a masterpiece dumbass

MBDTF is so shitty I hate this board so much

Are you saying a perfect album has no flaws? Because then there's no perfect album. There's no such thing as an album with no flaws.

Prove it bitch.

bump

MBDTF is ruined by being a piece of shit from start to finish

It's possible to be perfect while still having floors, you fucking idiot.

>Jay-Z's horrible verse
If anything ruins this album, it's So Appalled

SASQUATCH
GODZILLA
KING KONG
LOCH NESS
GOBLIN
GHOUL
A ZOMBIE WITH NO CONSCIENCE
QUESTION: WHAT DO ALL THESE THINKS HAVE IN COMMON?

t. underage kendrick fan

His verse on So Appalled is amazing so it evens out the shitty one on Monster

Kendrick is boring but at least he's not offensively bad like post-LR Kanye

how is he bad ?

Not him but you got me right, how did you know underage kendrick lamar fans hate kanye?

>t.
what does this even mean? i never caught up with this meme

lmao b&

hitting that report button gave me some 2008 Sup Forums vibes

>DARK KNIGHT FEELIN'

Nicki Minaj's SHIT "verse" on Monster and the dude on So Apalled ruins the album for me

Nicki had the best verse on that track, how plebeian can you be?

newfags baka

reported lol

Nicki ruins that song more than Jay-Z tbqhwyf

omg jayz is shit. literally my only problem with that album

t. stands for "tarm" - the norwegian word for pee

the way Sup Forums uses it is as "pee on"

Lmao

Leave anytime. Oh wait, you won't, because you're weak willed.

lol i would have liked to see your ((hot)) opinions in the 70s

>love
>I don't get enough of it

Prepare for the ban lol

Implying that a manufactured pop star has any talent whatsoever, you are the plebian in this scenario
This is accurate

>implying Nicki is a manufactured Pop star and didn't have to work her way up and work 10x harder than you ever have in your life to gain some traction as a female Rapper

you seriously just started listening to Rap last year huh?

Basically sounds a lot like pop rap of the early 00s, Its intense and romantic, some tracks are really well made. I gotta say Hell of a Life is one of kanye west's best tracks and to a lesser extent title track as well. It's really overstated, but again i have played it a lot of times by now , but i'm pretty certain this is if nothing else one of the most lush and glam hip hop albums ever made. Its like a super symphony or something

Nicks verse was awesome. U gotta get into the flow to get it right

She had a career handed to her on a silver plate. Fuck off. She's a pop ripoff of Lil Kim. It's obvious that you don't listen to rap at all considering you see a talentless hack as hard working lol

LR is so good. But I'm sure yeezus and my beautiful dark twisted fantasy are very good as well

Yeezus actually not that good lyric wise but the music is creative af.

Wow this screenshot of the old pitchfork layout just gave me flashbacks to high school

yikes

youtube.com/watch?v=Jo4S2qlQGs0

So Appalled would be the best track if they cut Pusha and Cyhi.

>"Hey Jay-Z I'm making this song called 'Monster' it's about like being at the top of the rap food chain you know? Wanna throw a verse on it?"
>SASQUATCH, GODZILLA, KING KONG, LOCHNESS, GOBLIN, GHOUL, A ZOMBIE WITH NO CONSCIENCE
What was he thinking?

Perfect and flawless are synonyms.

If Jay's verse didn't exist we'd all be clowning on Cyhi's awful verse on So Appalled. That "fucked her in March, found out about April, etc." line is corny as all fuck, and then he does that little laugh after as if it's the hottest bar he'd ever written.

That whole verse and Cyhi's entire career are garbage. I have no idea why Kanye and his label used to fuck with him.

go fold some clothes

Fuck off Melon

>Dope! I know tons of monsters!