If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

>school

I'm too old for school, its been 8 years since I finished high school.

Open toe shoes only and nails must be painted, no socks allowed unless they're long, stockings, or fish nets and the like. These can only be worn with a very very skirt however.
First offense, you go barefoot all day and must let me rub your feet after that day and kiss them to make up for hurting your pretty feet.

Second offense, I get to kiss, suck, lick, massage and smell your feet every day for a month. I get to take a picture of you barefoot and a close up of your feet every day after every one of these session.

Third offense, you must become my foot slave whenever I crave you. You will let me play with your feet, feel them, and suck on your toes in my office whenever I please. And as humiliation, you will give me a foot job every single day. When I cum, I'm going to cover your feet and legs in heavy loads of cum and you can't clean it off. I'll confiscate your shoes and sandals and socks and you can pick them up after school, only after licking off the cum on your dirty feet. Then you'll have to suck the cum out of your stockings and socks, as I've used them in place of your feet while you've been in class. Your panties as well. Yes, I took your stockings even though you wore a skirt, and as further humiliation, I would take your panties to show off that little tight ass and pussy whenever you move too fast. As the bottom of your feet are now going to be all dirty and filthy from walking barefoot all day, I'll wash them for you to show you I'm not all bad. Once those sole scrunched are nice and smooth again, I'll require another foot job as your after school detention. I'm going to cum all over your chest and stomach too, since you want to act like a bad girl and not show off your beautiful feet to me, you'll be treated as a cum dumpster. I can't ruin your uniform so you'll have to give me these after school footjobs naked. You'll lick up all that cum, say thank you, put your flip flops and go home. You'd do anything to not get expelled.

Wow dudeee like woow... calm yo ass

this would be so hot if it happened to a girl who hates having her feet touched

That's exactly how I saw it going too

would other male students get to use girls' feet too?

they must sit on the seat their wrong way and chew gum

more

more what?

look, I appreciate the effort but the result is just bad
there's no internal logic to it except the idea that people should satisfy your fetish
you need to build in reasons for them to want to participate
rationalisations for why teachers should be enforcing things
build the idea out of existing traditions and see how far you can take it

of the gril

>rule for cute girls at school
to let adults like me into the locker rooms while they change

what else?

would there be any asian girls?

The male students would have a half hour period in the day where they can admire, massage, smell, kiss, and suck on the toes of the female Student's feet. Many of the girls are complete foot whores and will have groups of boys at their feet. Although footjobs wouldn't be allowed, the girls would still want to see the boys squirm and their dicks twitch in pleasure as they rub their soles on their shafts, but they hide this by doing it in the girls bathrooms. If they're caught giving a foot job in a bathroom to anyone who isn't me however shall have to spend the rest of the Admiration periods for that week with me and let me do as I please. These foot girls love it though, and are able to lick the cum off their feet before they go back to class. They love when boys look at their feet, but they would hate to make the other girls think she would let anyone who wants to cum on her so nicely manicured, well cleaned feet. They see there feet meant to worshipped, not fucked, even though they know they all want their pretty toes to be covered in cum. Even the girls who despise the schools rules and try to wear tennis shoes because feet weird them out, after numerous after school detentions, I see them coming out of the bathroom, licking their toes clean of cum and they clearly have come around to enjoy the attention their feet get.

more of her feet

All girls should have excellent grades of they fail the 1st offense would be psychological abuse , 2nd physical abuse , 3rd turn into a sex slave and their profits go back to the school.

You like her feet, user? I have a good amount of pics of her and feet pics. What would you do to her?

i'm more interested in the girls who hate it

Feet worth worshipping.

just post it

would girls ever get falsely accused?

wiith feet dude

All the time. They would throw each other under the bus to get the girls who have prettier feet than them an offense or two. Walking around barefoot all day is like a badge of shame for the girls, and a field day for the boys who constantly follow those girls around. Although the soles may be dirty, their feet still get them hard and get them noticed, but not for the reasons they like. They look easy, like a foot slut, just showing off their feet completely bare. This is worst for the girls who hate their feet. Since they always wear regular shoes, their feet are the softest and nicest of all and all the guys, even a girl or two gawks at them non stop. This freaks the anti-foot girls out and they try to cover their feet up but they can't, as their stockings were already taken. When it is the Admiration period, all the boys crowd like vultures to them, and she tries to kick them away before they touch her feet, or suck on her soft, pink shoes toes. She forgets that a kick to the face to these boys is just a turn on. They all eventually hold her legs and start kissing them, sucking her toes, licking her dirty soles and sometimes whenever they're horny enough, grab a foot and rub it on their dick through their pants. After the period is over, the girls are left alone grossed out and furious. Their feet are covered in saliva and they can feel the stickiness in between their toes from the boys who fondled her small, dainty feet. They aren't allowed to clean them until after school, and they usually rush to their next class in a fit of angry tears, trying to endure the rules of this private school.

You should have said what you would have done to her feet, that's why I didn't bump with feet. She's sexy regardless

how many asian girls are at the school?

Girls of all races, man. All feet are sexy and you can have whatever choice of girl you want to worship.

Story aside for a sec, do you guys like her feet? Thoughts? I have a few more pics if needed

id follow the cute asian girls around for sure

How would you worship their legs/feet?

lots of sniffing and sucking, especially if they don't want it

maybe girls who reach the 3rd offense become the foot slave of the boy who caught her?

Definitely hot. If I was a student I'd grab a nice small Asian girl with tiny feet in some thong style sandals. I'd be jerking my dick while they're too wrapped up in closing it their eyes. She's disgusted by me deeply sniffing her soles after she's been walking all day. She hates when I suck on her little toes and stick them in my mouth. She's squirming. I love it. She's pushing me away, putting one foot on my face, which just gets me rock hard, while her toes are in my mouth as I'm licking them. Then, I'll whip my dick out and grab both her feet and thrust fast as I'm coming, getting cum all over her calves, inner thighs, and those sweet, sexy, slightly sweaty toes of hers. She can't do anything about it, because when a girl has cum on her feet, no one will believe her when she tries to defend herself. She can't go across campus to go clean up, or everyone will see. She has no choice but to lick it off in disgust, her wincing at each lick.

Not a bad idea, the boys would definitely love that as well. They'd just still have to share them with me, so the girls feel must be clean whenever she is in my custody

imagine if a boy (who has an obsessive foot fetish) has a huge crush on this asian girl, so he falsely accuses her and gets her to the 3rd offense so he can have her feet

i wonder how she would react

>derails so quickly into a footfag circlejerk

She would have no choice but to satisfy his gross, weird fetish. She's going to get her feet sniffed at the end of each class and he can rub them and have them on his lap. After all, it is his property. She can cry and kick and fight and no one can help her while he jerks off while kissing her sexy little Asian soles. After he takes her big toe out of his mouth, her feet are completely damp in saliva, perfect for jerking off his dick. She's going to beg you no, that it's fucking disgusting, and she'll let out little whimper tears while you have her wiggling her feet on your cock. Your cum will run in between her toes and under her arches; her feet are covered in it. You'll make her lick it all up then kiss her feet gently and passionately a little while longer, where in that moment she actually calms down, and seems to almost like you kissing her feet.. almost

it's much better if she hates it. maybe he can force her to wear certain footwear too, like making her wear the same pair of vans everyday without socks to make her feet extra smelly, sniffing her cute asian feet is one of his favourite things to do

I like it. She gets to break the rules by wearing normal shoes but she's doing it for his reasons and she still hates it, super hot

think it could happen to this girl?

God damn she is cute yet sexy as hell. I'd love to see her feet, but even without seeing them fuck yes I'd love to sniff and suck on her feet, more?

so you think it would be likely that at least one guy would falsely accuse her and make her wear vans without socks everyday, sniffing her feet whenever he wants?

she would probably hate it too

Shit, /I/ would love to do that to her. I bet she has nice small feet that would get all sticky and sweaty in those Vans. I'd still lick her soles and taste the slight saltiness of her sweat and take a deep whiff of her feet while pressing them on my face while she looks at me in disgust, she's hot as fuck and perfect to make suffer with worship

The thought of her sweaty stinky feet feeling all damp and warm from doing that for days and then having her jerk me off with those smelly warm feet has me fucking diamonds

it would be even better if the vans were ones she wore for years already, all tattered and the insides are filled with sweat marks and pressed into the shape of her feet. she'd beg to stop wearing them, especially without socks too

Hnnng her body is just as nice too. I think some days I wouldn't even make her lick the cum off her feet. Let her just leave it and wear the shoes afterwards. Then she can lick off the dried cum off her dirty, smelly feet and I'll jerk off while she holds her feet in the air up and smelling her old shoes. Imagine both of us covering her sweaty, dirty feet with loads of cum and her just hating herself having to walk around in in

shes had her used socks stolen before, do you find that surprising?

the cum would ruin the smell though
i want her feet to sweat for a few days first

Not at all; I used to steal girl's used socks before too

she would scream at you to stop smelling her feet, and ask why she has to be a foot slave when she didnt do anything wrong

Stories?

They'd have to wear a cast and use crutches for six weeks every six months.
Any instances of walking on it would mean an extra week added. They could end up getting the other leg casted for too many offences.
I think amputation would have to come into it if they were particularly bad.

bump