why is this held in such high regard

ACTUALLY I'M A BALDING OLD HAG NOW

now I have to listen to this single, thanks OP

why did this have to happen?

She also ruined her voice

youtube.com/watch?v=s8cr76wC3j4

bruh she still looks good

holy shit that was horrilbe
for a 51 year old? Yes, for a 31 year old? Fuck no.

Keep lying to yourself, she is the prime example of milk aging in music, she looks like a 50 trap now.

yummy tummy, good pusy

Quit jerking off to traps, its messing with your perception of women

Nah f@m , she cue

t. trap loving faggots from Sup Forums

you're the ones that have a wrong perception of female beauty, you should quit jerking of to women with masculine facial features like Marina, to top it all of she's aging faster than pint of milk.

Sky Ferreira is an example a talented, beautiful woman, Marina is not. She's caked in make up 98% of the time and STILL looks like shit, you should honestly reconsider your hetero sexuality if you think this pathetic nu-ass, breast reduced exuse for a woman is in any way attractive

Looks like Maisie Williams aka quasimodo lmaooo

i thought we were done with her

lol same dude everytime ripping on her.

she's cute too brozum

she does too much heroine, I want a pure and qt waifu

Like i've said back to Sup Forums with you, an intelectual place like Sup Forums is no place for trap loving faggots like you.
YES WE ARE DONE WITH HER, some faggots don't get that no one wants this cunt on this board.
Shut up Brandon, Marina is shit and you know it too. There is nothing likeable about this monster of a woman.
Tay's a qt but Sky makes better music, not that Tay's music is bad.

she's just making faces, She is objectively a hundred times more beautiful and talented than Marina.

that one song is an almost flawless pop song imvho. however, im not a huge fan of anything she has done since.

>flawless
>"I fight security making plays for me"
>rhymes "Brain" with "Rain
>shit tier production
>she is never able to perform this song ever again
see

> brilliant song
> she was a literal 12/10 in the video

Literally looks like a junkie and i can tell she has a shit body. Here's your (You).

Will mommy marina ever return to us?

based pusy poster

No, breast reductions are permanent

She got a breast reduction because she hates herself. I can see the delusion and false pride in her eyes.

Potentially, but she's always gone to great lengths to hide her shape so with her over-exercising and undereating, plus padding - it's very probable she hasn't had surgery. That said losing weight fast and becoming gaunt wrecks your skin so she wouldn't have the same shape anyway if she tried.

What a waste.

lmao she never had big tits she sjust wore a padded bra, she just needed something to make her unique.

m9 i will shove all the needles this fucking junkie ever used into your asshole. Marina is the much better artist

shes not taking heroin, which will make this bitch look 60 in her mid 30.

shes not using auto tune and shes not retarded looking.

all of these body changes are mainly because of EH and all those faggots and little girls making her feel like their her main audience and she suddenly decided to get her breast reduced.

but at least she had breast to reduce and her tits where or still are great

nonetheless her music is much better and im still awaiting for the new album. fuck you and all of these fucking faggots always hating on marina, but i know that its always that one fucking faggot always picking on her and just chaning his most loved female artist to make it seem like many people are hating on her.

god i hope youll die in a car crash

What a moron

yeah sure tell that yourself

This. Breasts can easily be hidden if wanted or brought out, any stacked girl in a proper sports bra looks near flat chested. She's lost a tonne of weight and it doesn't look great, but she hasn't had surgery.

Pic related, 2010 marina

god i fucking miss this woman

she's so fucking ugly, it's not even funny. I feel sorry for the guy that had to marry this decaying piece of flesh.
alright kids, there's this thing called "push up bra" or "padded bras"

They were invented by pathetic titlets to trick people into thinking they have big tits.

Marina posted a picture of herself in her bra on her old photobucket account and you can clearly see that her tits are average and that she's wearing a padded bra.

These are her real tits, this is just how big they are, they never were any bigger. It's just one of her jewish tricks.

Nice "argument" you got there, why can't we see any real tits in that pic? Why can we only see clothes? If you're going to make an argument post a pic where her tits are actually visible, faggot.

That old bra was a 30G, why are you so bitter kek

did anyone else start waifuing marina after she lost all her fame and became old?

i just want to protect this damagedfu

lmao yeah right, she lied multible times for money and publicity and you still believe anything this dumb cunt pulls out of her (non-existant) ass?

>Tay
>pure

ahhh lmao

She used to be SO FUCKING HOT.

I saw an interview shot after Froot and she still looked pretty hot. It is just not possible to age that much in four years.

>Literally looks like a junkie
that's because she's quite literally a heroin addict.

fuck off

you know that this will lead to nothing. if i wanted to i could argue with you for days, but i wont. i love amrina and her music more than any other artist and because i have respect for myself and her i wont write anything anymore. just kill yourself and fuck off

It was a combination of Smoking, Alcohol, Massive weight loss in short time, getting /fit/ and British and Greek genes.

It was mostly her fault, surprised no one saw this comming.

>i love amrina
>i have respect for myself and her
nice "respect" you got there, you didn't even bother to spell her name correctly.

there has been more dicks inside taylor than stupid comments in

>It was mostly her fault, surprised no one saw this comming.
she can look just fine again
if she stops smoking and starts taking care of her skin - like a normal woman

No my man, that is not how aging works.

Most aging is permanent, sure she can stop smoking but the damage is already done, sure she can smear 1000$ beauty products in her face but they will have minimal effect and won't even be noticed.

She's 31, it only goes downhill from here.

i was writing to fast come on

>No my man, that is not how aging works.
Sure, but I am not sure if Marina's apparent old age is in fact bad aging or mostly due to poor skin care.

It's not, it is bad aging. She already got permanent smile lines and deep wrinkles bellow her eyes, her face is also sagging.

It's not just her Skin, she seems to take good care of her skin considering how she's caked in makeup 98% of the time.

Bit extreme to lie about it and buy a bra to support it. Especially when its apparent in old pre-first album photos and any video whatsoever of her chest which doesnt move like small breasts pushed and padded. Please just stop, there's no point.

> implying alcohol is bad
Cute, drunk marina is GOAT

Oh, so it's not extreme to lie about sponsorships and do false advertisements (which are Illegal in the UK) multible times for a quick buck?

Just accept that she never had big tits and that it was nothing but an attention grab which didn't even work.

It's not like any of this matters because they're gone either way.

Alcohol is bad both for your health and your aging. She's a borderline Alcoholic.

a bit of Alcohol isn't bad, but she often drinks a lot of high percentage alcohol drinks.

It really wasn't worth it just to be "le quirky drunk girl xDD" that no one even cared about in exchange for your youth and beauty.

It's really not up to discussion that she had a large chest, at this point you are just denying reality - i dont see the point but if it keeps you happy then go right ahead.

Fuck off ahmed, sitting inside all day and having no friends is even worse with regards to higher mortality. I would happily go out and get smashed repeatedly with marina whilst you post about how straight edge you are on antifa forums.

Her feet are still beautiful.

MARINA IS STILL BEAUTIFUL
FUCK YOU FAGGOTS

Even if she had "a large chest" she probably cut them off because she got breast cancer.
See If she really had such large breasts she would've gotten breast cancer because "hiding" them would mean that she had to wear tight bras/bras that are too small for her which would put her tits under are lot of pressure for an expended period of time which causes breast cancer.

> lot of pressure for an expended period of time which causes breast cancer.
This is literally autism at this point

ma nigger

Wow you aren't wrong

I don't care she looks old.

Would bang until my small dick falls off

Doesn't even look old, you just have a few paedophile neckbeards posting their neotenic waifus.

who wouldnt?

>stating literal facts
>edge
Alright Friendo, if you want to end up like that irrelevant old hag Marina go ahead.

You can get "smashed" with her and die of an Alcohol poisoning and hopefully take her with you, I'm not being edgy, I'm pretty sure her liver isn't healthy at all and that she won't hit 50.

>posting 2 year old pics
it sure goes to show how she DIDN'T age, right guys?????

Even her supporters can't deny her milk aging.
That's because those pics are over two years old.

Naturally she's a 10 but god if she doesn't dress like a mentally disabled 7 year old girl.

> 2 years
People have been saying she's old for over 2 years and they've been quite clearly wrong for 2 years, interesting.

Oh right back when she realised his she's aging like shit and tried to show of her wrinkly body with those hideous latex suits.
>Marina
>10
LOL!

No, people gave been saying she's old ever since she hit 30.5 and aged like milk in the sun

quentin tarantino on drums lmfao

Looks pretty good there - what i'd expect at 30. I'm a 29 year old man who has never drunk, smoked or tried to tan - always ate well and /fit/ and i probably look older. If you're a paedophile you might want to try one of the anime boards.

Poor man's charli xcx

Of course you're biased because you're around her age and saying someone who's older than you looks young makes you feel young.

She's shit, Shakira is almost 10 years older than her and looks 20 years younger than her.

I really don't care about looking young, i care about being fit and healthy but i have never been concerned about ageing. I hang out with girls a fair few years younger than me due to having only gone to uni when i was 22 then into work with them, and marina wouldnt look out of place to any of them. Regardless this is a stupid conversation - you think she looks old she does to you, she doesnt to me and i really dont think its worth arguing over.

She would look out of place, her age is clearly visible. It's not subjective, it's objective.
See

theres the problem
fuck off

>lazy eye
>dick nose
>hideous face
>flat ass
>milk aging
>shit skin
"""""10"""""""

Where did marina hurt you? This is pretty cringe.

Family Jewels = Electra Heart = FROOT

OK kid, it's actually

TFJ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Froot>>>shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>EH

Some of the acoustic performances of EH is her voice at its best though. In terms of marina appearance it's:

EH>TFJ>Froot

holy shit do you people ever leave Sup Forums

It's safe to assume that it's actually the same person or ONE MAN everytime

this is surprisingly true

It's actually just one huge autist because the posting follows a daily pattern.

this is right

TFJ seems written with that hate for people that only midly autistic peoplle have because they don't like being told they must follow social rules based solely on their own existence

maybe that's why I like the album

Froot has many good songs too, but it's not as edgy.

her feet aged very well

jesus christ..

>you will never have marina's toes up your ass

feelsbadman

Disgusting to think about how she has shit herself atleast once while she was drunk

Imagine the smell...

hahahaha what?

not even memeing, shitting yourself while you're drunk isn't too uncommon.

Drinking exessive ammount of Alcohol (the thing that Marina does) can make you shit yourself.

Of course you usually don't remember, but it's still disgusting to think about.

But then again she posted a video of herself sitting on the toillete while she was lip syncing Mariah Carey, so she doesn't mind I guess.

>tfw Marina will never walk on your face
>tfw you will never have her soft puffy toes in your mouth

fuck everyone who doesn't think she's amazing

Marina is the only person that thinks she's amazing, TFJ was great I'll give her that, but it went downhill from there.

I'm pretty sure she hit rock bottom when Froot flopped and she destroyed her voice with smoking.

And now she's ugly as hell aswell, poor thing.

froot was good
she has some fine songs there