Korean women are the most beautiful women in the world

Korean women are the most beautiful women in the world.

Try to prove me wrong.

moar

Only because of massive amounts of plastic surgery.

Try to profe your right and open the gallery

>Being this weeb
Man up and date a white girl you beta fag

Been there, done that most of my life.
But Asian wominz are better in every way.
Got married to one.
White girls get fat and age fast.
Asian girls always stay slim and age very slow. Wife is 28 and looks like she is 17.

Banged a few 한국 bitches, but dat plastic surgery

Meh. Been there for a while. They're really not the most consistently beautiful.

씨발

십할 is the correct spelling.

Who fucking cares. That's clearly rape material.

Different word, sugar plums

You wanna rape Dra'nakyuek, Destroyer of Worlds?

OP is right.. i live in fort lee, NJ.. Nothing but Koreans, OMG the women are fucking hot as shit!! *jizz*

>OMG the women are fucking hot as shit!! *jizz*
I live in Vancouver. Every year there's a fresh supply of thousands of new Korean and Japanese ESL students.
Most of the good looking ones had cosmetic surgery after high school, especially double-jaw surgery.
How can you bang when you know the true genetic monster within?

Here's your proof right here

FFS, he's less ugly than the "before" photos I've posted here.
It's ironic how xenophobic and racist the Koreans are, given they have some of the worst genetic stock in East Asia. Faces are just the start. Korean girls have NO ass. Every other East Asian country has better ass than Korea.

>1. Go to Google
>2. Search "Circassian Women"
>3. ?????????
>4. Profit

shes canadian

And you're a faggot

autism

Let's go to 서울, drink 소주, and play "spot the girl who hasn't had plastic surgery"

You do realize you can find these kind of pictures from every race of people on the planet, right? They take the most impressive ones up on their websites to showcase their skill in cosmetic surgery.

You are a fool if you think any of those pictures you posted are real.

Hell, the Japanese have more tits than the Koreans have ass

kim jong un

This. Asians in generally are pretty ugly. All have same fucking hair color and same fucking eye color... They just aren't diverse enough so that you could find every time something different to look at.

i for one love my beautiful kpop singers

Fun fact the majority of surgeries even performed are double eye lid cuts and thats about it. If you take that out the rate of plastic surgury is no more than Americans even less. The real issue here is that you know these women wouldn't even give you the time of day so you need to put them down and point out their flaws to make yourself feel better. Source is dating a Korean exchange student.

holy shit fuck koreans.

Still prefer Nordic chicks. Can't feel attraction to Asians.

Czech grills > the rest