Why aren't you bisexual?

why aren't you bisexual?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_bisexuality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because I'm not a faggot.

Yes you are.

but i am tho

I like how the image when opened is staring at the user above it. It's so funny.

Because I'm only attracted to vagina

Faggot

I don't like man penis, girl penis is fine though

/thread

>why aren't you a rhinoceros

because i aren't one

OP is either underaged or under 100 IQ

this faggot thread again... kys op.

Wow, you really showed him, how dare he enjoy his body consensually with another guy in the privacy of his bedroom. He really needs to be brought down a notch.

>faggot thread

You mean every thread on Sup Forums?

>girl penis

Nice bait.

He can do whatever he wants. And I can call a faggot a faggot, because that's what a guy who "enjoys his body consensually with another guy" is!

Why do you need to call him a faggot if he already knows he isn't straight? What's the point?

Because I'm not attracted to guys. A nice cock on the other hand that shoots tasty cum in your throat is good. Wonder what it feels like I'm the ass.

Clarity

That's not clarity. That's redundancy.

You are bisexual but so far in the closet you're spooning Mr. Tumnus.

It would only be redundant if the faggot actually admitted to being a faggot. Claiming to be "bisexual" is a lie faggots tell themselves.

Because women are disgusting whores

>Claiming to be "bisexual" is a lie faggots tell themselves.

Simply untrue. There is nothing complicated about being attracted to both genders. Your brain is just too fucking small if you can't grasp it.

If you literally think human biology is some kind of fucking binary 0 and 1 system and that sexuality is as rigid and black and white - sorry - you are fucking stupid.

because I like pussy and not dick in my ass

>Your brain is just too fucking small if you can't grasp it.
>you are fucking stupid.

Ladies and gentlemen SJW arguments, right here.

You like pussy in your ass?

No, those comments are just the icing on the cake.

If you literally cannot understand that it is possible to be sexually attracted to two different things, you literally are dumb.

>literally thinks human biology isn't binary
>ignores male (1) / female (0) division of the sexes
>chooses SJW opinion over scientific fact

Being this faggoty.

>why aren't you bisexual?

Because I have a dick

i guess cause i've never had a lot of other female friends to experiment with?

checked.

I find nothing attractive about my own sex. There is nothing about a guy when I look at him that makes me go
>hey he's really good looking I wanna get with him.

That has never happened in my life, ever. I am a 40yr oldfag, had the chance to "try it out" a few times, did nothing for me. Did the opposite actually. Wasn't a shame thing, wasn't an embarrassment thing, it just did NOTHING for me, at all. I can look at a guy and tell if he is good looking or not, like the difference between george clooney and quazimodo. But I have never felt the same sexual attraction to men that I feel towards women.

Women are just sexually more attractive to me, by 100 percent.

>literally misunderstands the post and equates 0 a 1 with gender
>literally this dumb

If you had two brain cells to rub together, you'd understand what user is talking about is sexual BEHAVIOR which is RECORDED in every mammal species to consists of nothing but grey areas.

Not to mention, sexual genes fuck up in mutations too, so nothing in nature is black and white.

Kill yourself, literal idiot.

But that's the best reason to be bi.

Are here feet different sizes?

>ignores male (1) / female (0) division of the sexes

God damn you are dumb. Nowhere in user's post did he deny that there are two genders. He merely stated that as a whole sexual activity is not black and white in either gender. Kill yourself.

Because my mental health isn't so fucked that when my body detects female hormones it prepares itself to breed as it was designed, rather than being crosswired ass-backwards to act like a faggot.

26. Same story to a 'T'.

I've love women, sex all of it. But being with a guy is a lot of fun too. Loved the first time I was giving a bj and a rim job by a guy. Then later down the road. I did anal with a small cock black guy to be honest. 6 ". I fell in love with cock. Im married, still get pussy, and i still get cock. Im happy.

>mental health

This is culturally relativistic. Psychology is not a science.

Same story until you met the tranny? Okay.

>as it was designed

Because that's a thing.

You're still in denial.
#Faggotsalwayshiding

if i fail to pick woman so being bissexual i'd fail twice (nope, unhappilly a lot of gays desire me)

In denial about what? Pussy and dick are too fun to give up on either.

Why would I ever want to?

Trannies are gross as fuck.
Go project your mental illness somewhere else.
I ain't sinking to your level to make you feel better about the filth you've become.

>dick
>too fun to give up on

Faggot confirmed.

Why do you blatantly ignore the pussy part?

Genetic code carries a design for brain development, bone growth, procreation, and virtually all body functions etc.
Did you not attend 5th grade biology?

>you literally cannot understand
>you literally are dumb

lol, please do confirm my point even more

Every time a faggot chooses dick he's ignoring pussy.

Using literally twice in a sentence is a great tell that you havent got a clue what you are talking about, literally.

>not enjoying girl penis in 2017
Fuck off fag

Let em weed themselves out.
More women for the guys.
It's not as though they are likely to breed

Because I'm not a sexual deviant.

Oh I love a good penis, but no girl has one.

Hey! I'm on #Kik - my username is 'JonnySledge95' kik.me/JonnySledge95?s=1

I want to see some sweet cock

Don't talk shit about my waifu, cunt

Okay, but genetic coding has nothing to do with "what one should do", evolution =/= ethics

And every time I (a bisexual) chooses pussy I'm ignoring dick. What is your fucking point?

because I ain't gay faget

Bisexuals will always exist. Most end up with wives. Stay mad.

Because I'm a fat fuck that neither women or men find attractive.

I am kinda, I guess. I'm only into trans women and biological women so I guess?

It's not a matter of ethics when the vaginal cavity exists for a penis to enter and a baby to come out. That's it.
It's a penis garage. A natural penis garage.
The penis penthouse.
And somewhere down the line, something went very wrong and people embraced sticking their dicks in the sewer. Right in a literal shithole.
You wanna live in the shithole sewer? Fine.
But I live like a king in the penis pentouse called pussy. And I'm not on Sup Forums asking the worst of the worst to confirm that I'm not a deviant.

because since i had my first cock, i've never wanted pussy again

>using a certain word more than once means I can ignore the structure of the argument
>kys

>something went very wrong

That's a dumb implication. People are having more fun. It's more of an upgrade thanks to evolution.

being a p3d0tard isn't cool p3d0fag....lol

I have to admit: I really like the penis attached to my body.

Anal sex leaves the receiver suceptable to injury by tearing the walls inside. THey consist of fewer layer of cells than vaginal cavities which are intended to take a pounding.
Anal prolapse and colorectal complications.
Anal contracts STDs for more easily than vaginal.
Something went wrong. We have to go back.

>That's a dumb implication. People are having more fun. It's more of an upgrade thanks to evolution.
You're looking for a self-affirmation from others to confirm you're not some kind of mentally-degenerate deviant.

Guess what: you are. The fact that you can't own up to it means you'll never be happy as a bisexual individual. Enjoy your higher-than-normal suicide rate.

Sincerely,
Someone that doesn't know you.

>We have to go back.

Humans have always had homosexual relations. In the ancient past, it was even more common. You really don't know history. There's no "back" to go to.

>you'll never be happy

But I am happy. You clearly aren't.

>liking both genders
>mentally-degenerate
>pick one

Oh wow! I had no idea that you were a certified historian!
Wow just look at the evidence you'ce presented here!
And this one here! Golly! Was I wrong!
Look at it! Just look! You can see right through it! Like there's nothing there! Almost as if you pulled it out of thin air! Man! If you weren't so good at history, I'd think you were making it up!

Women are just better, they provide a soft and emotional touch that slows my heart down and soothes my soul. Most men just make me competitive and want to beat them. That's why I am attracted to females lol. If you don't understand it, that's okay. Maybe one day!

Because I'm not degenerate or a woman.

You mean like pheromones?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_bisexuality

Ancient Greece, ancient Egypt, ancient Japan. All thoroughly bisexual cultures.

OP is a bisexual who still prefers women.

No. It has been quite common in ancient civilizations, such as ancient Greece, but that doesn't mean it didn't start somewhere. There is a huge amount of time we even started civilizations, and I doubt that the first humans buttblasted eachother, nor had fun sex.

>Most men just make me competitive and want to beat them.

You are probably just a terrible person in general. Hope you don't have friends.

as long as humans have been bathing together, they've been blowing each other

Cause the only penis I like is mine

Humans haven't been practicing bathing for very long, with a few exceptions, such as Rome (due to the deveplopment of aquaducts). And that civilization turned to shit, so you are implying that people turned gay when bathing became commonplace in our civilization?