What is the best way to listen to music in 2017?

What is the best way to listen to music in 2017?

Spotify? Apple Music? Tidal?

Direct downloading is dead I assume, and private trackers are too autistic. What do?

Easy, vinyl you cretin.

slsk

The best way to listen to music is whatever happens to have the best ratio of convenience and quality based on where I am, what device I'm using, etc.

I remember when the Sup Forums sticky looked like that... *le sigh*

>129xx filename
Are you impressed senpai?

a stupid answer from a tripfag. what else is new on Sup Forums?

n-nothing user

I still listen to all my shit on direct download because fuck streaming

I know a guy who claims Google play's cloud storage is really good but I'm skeptical

i didn't mean that. i'm sorry.

downloading is still the best way to listen to music, get slsk.

iTunes. Streaming sucks and is for casuals/normalfags.

>paying apple in the current year

I use Youtube cuz fuck paying

>not wanting backed up tracks that you can download over and over in case you ever lose/decide to delete them and want them again

>Direct downloading is dead I assume
That's where you're wrong. Sites like soulseek are way more reliable when it comes to what music they have. Lot's of stuff I like isn't on spotify/apple/tidal

best is private/public torrent trackers
usually get 24/96 FLACs and convert them into ALACs for compatibility

Then if i don't care about quality i'll find an mp3 discography torrent of [artist-name] and download the album i want out of it

If i don't care about anything and it's some super obscure song i'll use shit like savefrom.net and download it off soundcloud/vk/whatever

i might buy it on iTunes if it's really impossible to find elsewhere, like some sort of obscure cover of an anime opening or something.

But never ever i would stream shit, that's just disgusting.

its ok

>soulseek
interesting. thanks for this guys.

>i might buy on itunes if it's really impossible to find
Are you not on AB or Jpopsuki?

how new are you that you haven't heard of soulseek

>not just having an external hard drive of all the music you own and then moving it to your devices

>new
You were graduating middle school when I was on this board kid. Thanks for the help.

You're new to the internet, fuckhead, if you didn't know soulseek. Catch a virus, cretin.