Tell ur sin story. You did once in ur life. That u only know

Tell ur sin story. You did once in ur life. That u only know.

used to smell my fingers alot

being on Sup Forums

once fingered my dog to see what a vagina was like

I tell, if you tell me, who dat semen demon is

I am mexican and bang black whores

She is my maid

thats paris hilton idiot

when i was 16 i had a crush on hot 12 year old girl. grabbed her boobs when she was sleeping.

delicious

>12 yos
>boobs

pick one faggot

Found the virgin

kek you wish

literally, maybe today when they dress like sluts but when I was twelve tits were not a thing yet, or if they were it was tiny af

i said she was hot, faggot.

literally if you find twelve year olds hot at sixteen you were a fucking kissless virgin that couldn't get a bitch your own age. you probably still are fucking 16 newfag

When i was 15 a maid in my house used to live. She was some younger than me. Maybe 2-3 years younger. I always used to watch her out. And fantasize in my mind to see her nude. She nearly looked like her

another example of you faggots lying

>be 15
>maid is 2 or 3 yrs younger

Unless she was an illegal your father was raping, a fucking 12yo maid is not normal

not everyone is an ameri fag here. Teens working is the most normal thing in india... they have to or they dont have the money to visit schools.

Dude if u dont wanna believe its totaly ur problem. This thread is genuinely said in the op. Being 15 it wasnt all about fuck and sex. Stop being grown retard.

shoulda known it was a fucking pajeet
at least you aren't a fucking muslim

>why wont you believe all my bullshit

if you are going to write erotica at least make it somewhat believable you fucking robots

not a fucking pajeet, i live in goa, that was a portoguise colony, lots of white christians here.

>not a pajeet
>normal thing in india

if you aren't a brownie why do you bother with their culture

bother bout your insult. Whats wrong about having cute little browni girls working for you that wont complain no matter what you do?

I once stole my friend's sisters dirty laundry to secretly dress up in.

I also touched her when we were alone. She was sleeping with her clothes malfunctioned. And i sneaked my hands in to her belly.

unless I can rape them when I please and pay them below minimum wage it's not worth having them around. They tend to smell odd. Also literally look like subhumans, the pajeets do at least. At least arab women are somewhat more fuckable on average

I knocked out a rapefugee.
>be me
>passing by the part of town where they congregate
>one of the WOMYN CHILDREN (30 year old man) makes that dumb fucking sad face and asks me for money
>i look at him and while keeping up my normal pace say allahu akbar allahu akbar and laugh
>he gets noticably pissed off
>tries to grab my backpack
>naaaw you fucking nigger, thats where my weed is at
>i spin around with the additional force of him grabbing my backpack which was hanging from only one arm and smash him in the fucking forehead somehow
>he tries to curse me or some shit and then faints
>the rest of the niggers start cursing or some shit and go to see if he has anything worht stealing while he is out
>i leg it

this is something I can jack it to

:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D

You've not really experienced much of life have you? Puberty can hit some girls really early.

Won

Grabbing a girls ass while my wife was 12 meters away

>When i was 15 a maid in my house used to live.

When I was 16 a maid in my home used to die.

that's how you got herpes.

>puberty can hit some girls really early

yes and bats can hit pedos like you really early too, faggot.

are there still trance parties at the beach?

>at party
>wife in another room chatting
>talking to fine af married women
>holding her waste and tell she likes it
>she says she will go get me a drink
>grab her ass and squeeze
>comes back with beer
>tell she wants me
>fucked her in the toilet

That fine waste

I would love to touch a gurls waste

Which body part is waste?

More ?

I once stared inside a 13 year old girls cloth and saw the tits

>When i was 15 a maid in my house used to live. She was some younger than me. Maybe 2-3 years younger. I always used to watch her out. And fantasize in my mind to see her nude. She nearly looked like her

The fuck?

fuck her right in the toilet

I had loads of sex with prostitutes in Germany while I was stationed there. My wife was still in the states

Its a total waist of time

I'm sure your wife was getting her fill too. Imagine how many cocks she sucked and took in her ass

And then flashed her with all that

What that has to do with young experiences you autistic faggot

when i was between 13-15 years old, i rubed my neighbor daughter pussy and showed her my dick then i make her touch it she was so surprised and embarrassed i remeber her face when she put her hands on her mouth when she saw it i was hard as fuck dick was 14cm back then nothing more i was so scared me and her in a room away from the living room where family members were chatting couple minutes after i stop doing to her lewd stuff her mother knock on the door to call for her

two days after her mom let her in our house she had a meeting with doctor for her pregnancy belly pretty big, we are in living room with parents and brother and two sisters im the last one in family she comes in she sit next to me and ask me if we could play the game we played last time i freaked out and blushed i have my ears and face went all red in front of my family i said no i think suspect something but they kept act normaly

i felt a huge feeling of guilt of what happened that day because she was like 3 and half or 4 years old back then she cant express herself well

now sometimes she come to the house asking me to help her with studies, my sister and my mom told me she have a crush on me i felt nothing and i had anythought about it, i try to forget it and surpass this incident without sucess...

She goes by lots of names: Sveta, Yulia, Lolly.

Ok legit story since I'm seeing all this bs I think thread deserves one real one before it becomes 100% cancer.
>be me 14
>my family has 2 cottages on one of the Great Lakes beaches.
> we live in us but the cottages are on Canada side, at that age I was avidly into smoking pot(not that it's changed) but it was new enough that it was exciting for me.
>trying "bc bud" was a big thing on my list of things I wanted to do.
>I'm not ganna drag this out because it will take too long to type and not worth it now that I am getting into this.
>basically I smoked weed with my cousin who was the same age (14f) as me at the time (14m) with these random people who started walking down the beach in the middle of the night.
> private beach everyone knows eachother so no one really bothers with people our age being out. They were like 18 whatever.
>things led to other things we drank with them then took shrooms which was my first time taking them, ended up naked in the lake and my cousin and I kinda half ass traded head while trying to hold breath all fucked on shrooms.

Fingered and ate out my adopted sister. Pic related.