Turn on ESPN

>turn on ESPN
>they start talking about racism, sexism, BLM, Donald Trump, etc.
>shoehorning women anchors into all their shows

When the fuck did this happen? When and why did ESPN go from sports to political bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HI1EDn5eCuI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>turn on ESPN
kek

>turn on ESPN

Coincidentally around the time 18-1 happened.

> watching espn
Only PTI is acceptable

The only reason you should turn on espn is when they are broadcasting live sports or for first take. That's it.

If you enjoy all the Chicago/Los Angeles/D.C. circle jerking sure I guess that's true. Even ATH is starting to go down the shitter by falling to the same trap

Around the horn can be ok at times, I really like Highly Questionable although sometimes Bomani Jones and Dan Le Batard are insufferable.

HEY JU KNOW WHAT I LIKE ABOU DIS GUY? NO MATTAH WHA U DO U GON HEAR PAPI'S VOICE FOR REST OF NIGHT! HA HA HA

its just to make sure they have something to talk about, although odds are they wont even be around by the end of the decade

i hate watching shit fall apart

>Dwight Howard the real reason why nobody likes you is you havent won shit
4 minutes later
>Kevin Durant, the real reason why nobody likes you is you havent won shit

>complaining about DC circle jerking on a show where the two hosts worked the majority of their careers in DC

Besides SVP they are the only ones on ESPN who talk about any DC sports team. Cause the teams suck. I should know I'm a DC sports fan. The rest of ESPN dick rides NY/Boston/LA.

when (((disney))) bought them

That was my point...they waste at least 5 minutes a show talking about teams that should not be getting any coverage whatsoever ie. Notre Dame/Texas/every single NFL game even when matchup is sub-500 teams.

That said watching Kornheiser slowly assimilate into the crazy old man Corso role may reinvigorate things next couple years

this

>LeBron the real reason why nobody likes you is you haven't won enough shit
5 minutes later
>And now a clip from this weeks Dancing With the Stars to piss everybody off. Hooray!

>haven't watched espn programining in months
>decide to tune in to highly questinalbe for based papi
>first 2 subjects are sjw tier
>papi doesn't get a word in
>change channel
yea espn is dead and i couldn't be happier

Is Bomani still assblasted over Kirk Cousins benching RGKnee?

I remember he woot salty as fuck every time the Redskins won.

First Take, other than the Desi girl's tits, is fucking shit.

yup as a matter a fact he refuses to accept kirk is good to this day

I put it on Monday. Turned it off, complete fucking garbage.

>mfw they're starting to do this on ESPN Brasil
>it's the only half-decent sports channel left
>mfw I have no face
FUCK

Convergence into the politically correct borg.
You WILL be assimilated.

according to OP, having women anchors is "political bullshit", or at least worth complaining about

LE DAE HATE WOMEN XDXDXD

Op, try to make your permavirginity less obvious

youtube.com/watch?v=HI1EDn5eCuI

>ESPN starts pushing a social agenda into everything
>they wonder why people have stopped watching them

Say a single good woman anchor

That's a lot of sand in your vagina.

I think women are the most unfunny people on the planet. Doesn't mean I think that them getting jobs makes some network "stupid" or "political" or "SJW".

How the fuck does women being funny have to do with being a sports anchor?

Women are vastly more conformist than men and their opinions are usually less interesting.

Rebecca Lowe

It's actually incredibly obvious ESPN is pushing an agenda. I don't care about women doing something in general but when you're obviously trying to fit in some kind of diversity quota then it becomes obnoxious political bullshit. I can't remember the last time I didn't see a women or black guy on ATH for example. You really think that's a coincidence? Especially for a liberal network like ESPN.

the sad thing is, the executives who made the decision to go full retard will fire everyone else and the network will just go down in flames.

ESPN is owned by Disney, and Disney is run by this guy Bob Iger. let's look at his wikipedia aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand

>Iger was born to a Jewish family in New York City.

every god damn time. RIP ESPN

KEK

Nice try.

>pushing an agenda

this will be good

>fill a diversity quota

wait for it...

>i hate women and blacks being on their shows

here it comes....

>liberal

There we go.

OH WAIT AND HE CONTINUES

>the jews

You are such a blithering aspie, Cletus.

MUH WOMEN AND BLACKS AND JOOZ RUINING EVERYTHING

>turn on ESPN

Linda Cohn. Not the guy you're replying to but Linda Cohn's great and knows her shit about hockey in particullar.

Does it trigger you Lumpette?

Yup, it's like Sup Forums took over ESPN.

PTI, Around the Horn and 30 for 30...

Besides that they are dead to me.

And I think they only buy the rights to 30/30, each documentary is produced on its own independently.

>When the fuck did this happen? When and why did ESPN go from sports to political bullshit?

Probably has something to do with them being bought out by Disney, i.e. Cuckold Incorporated

>Sup Forums took over ESPN

what? its the opposite

Greentexting what someone says is not an argument. ESPN even features a site where black writers constantly whine about white people and how oppressed they are. I also never said I hate blacks or females on ATH. Michael Smith was my favorite panelist and Adande is probably my 3rd favorite.

I think we can all agree that Sportsnation is atrocious and everyone who appears on it deserves a horrible death

>shoehorning women anchors into all their shows

>"hur only men can talk about sports, womenz need to stay in da kitchen"

>Greentexting what someone says is not an argument.

it's a fine argument for stupid racial, sexist, political bullshit posted

Complains about women being anchors and that they are only chosen for a "diversity quota", surely they can't be selected because they like sports. Complains about women and black guys being on their shows, like their opinions aren't worth bringing in just because they are women and black and they are only trying to "appeal" to some group

Icing on the cake, claiming that it's the libtard agenda being the reason why. Like yeah, bringing in people who aren't white men to give their opinions, such a libtard thing to do

And then the post right below it
Finishing the hate by a good old fashioned "dae le jooz run everything" meme

>let's appeal to black millenials who don't even watch cable

ESPN business """"acumen""""

Have they ever had a guest in the marclelus era that wasn't a D list rapper from iowa?

>Finishing the hate by a good old fashioned "dae le jooz run everything" meme

Israel is actually based, it's these turbo-liberals in the West that are fucking shit up. for whatever reason the Jews from NYC/LA just want to fuck over white people even if it means their own countries and cities turn into New Mogadishu

>Op, try to make your permavirginity less obvious

Ahh yes, the old "only virgins hate women" meme

>Israel is based

Man, I'm part Jewish (father's side is Jewish but I don't practice at all) and I think Israel is a shit country

>listen to society and think women are innocent and moral
>never get laid
>think that something is amiss, start calling women out on their bullshit
>suddenly can get laid whenever I want to

women are pathetic and their beta orbiters are even more pathetic

the fact that they trigger every shithole mudslime country around them almost makes it worth it. Could do without sending them 5 billion a year though

When did I complain about about women or black guys being on their shows? I literally just told you my favorite panelists were Smith and Adande. Rather, because of how political of a site ESPN seems to have become recently it's rather obvious that these are conscious moves on ESPN's part, and that is what makes it obnoxious. Please stop with the "ebil raciss muh soggy knees" bullshit.

And are you denying ESPN isn't a liberal leaning company? I'm left leaning and its incredibly obvious to me they have political agenda.

I'll admit that the Six Day War was one of the funniest battles in history. And yeah, I do love how Israel makes the disgusting Islamic nations around it so fucking angry

But I just don't really like that Israel gets so much support from the US and uses that to bully the nations around it and make the US their lapdogs. And Israel has so much better weaponry and a better army and goes against these palestinian kids with rocks. Not to mention the land was basically stolen from palestine

But even though I'm part Jewish and look jewish as fuck I don't practice it at all. Don't celebrate any holidays, no bar mitzvah, nothing

Yes I am denying because George Bodenheimer the president is a card carrying Republican.

I realize you want the institutional system of white pirvledge to continue, but believe it or not grandpa the opinion of women and blacks should also be valued, even if they go against your archaic ideology

Beadle can be funny sometimes but generally it's just horribly obnoxious whenever I watch it, nobody who goes on there knows shit about anything except Marcellus and only about the BTS shit of the NFL

Bodenheimer doesn't even work at ESPN anymore

And you keep trying to put words in my mouth to try and paint me as an evil racist just because I noticed an obvious political agenda you happen to agree with. You haven't really contributed anything other than "you're racist and sexist and a white male!" so responding to you has been a chore especially since I never mentioned my race or gender you just assumed it because of an observation I made (quite racist and sexist of you actually). For all you know I could be a non-binary gender fluid asian with tits and a penis. Check your privileged you racist, sexist fuck.

I think the real question isn't just with ESPN.

My question is, why the fuck do people watch any shows or podcasts on any networks where you hear the commentators opinions? Why the fuck do you care?

ESPN and FS1 panel shows where you hear two morons debate their opinions

NFL pregame shows where you hear people give their opinions about the game

Podcasts like Bill Simmons trash where you listen to a middle aged white guy who never played a sport in his life give his opinions about sports

Like, WHY

I kinda liked it when it was just Beadle and Cowherd

>le
>DAE
>defending women

Hey reddit

When I was in high school, the class clown was a grill. She came out as a conservacuck lesbian a few years ago.

>Disney
see Marvel Comics

they do whatever gives them ratings. if people watch and people click then they give you more of that.

the espn consuming masses decided they wanted their sports content to be more like tabloids, or more like the editorial page, instead of being about sports.