Why dont we nuke england ?

Why dont we nuke england ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C9ObikPwV70
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Soon

based on the recent radiation readings from europe, it appears someone already is... just very slowly.

Dumbledore won't let you.

because you'd probably fuck up Scotland, Wales and Ireland at the same time, and they did nothing wrong.

why waste nukes on poms? nuke the fucking middle east. the whole fucking thing. let the towelheads fight over a giant field of radioactive glass, forever.

kek'd

Lol what did England do wrong?

Pretty sure that the UK also has nukes

because you faggots don't have the gonads to try it, we would kick your faggoty ass.

do it, end it all

killed his sexy goat

Because we have nukes.

Good point, however Id love to see england nuked, and france, and germany, and sweden, and ukraine , and turkey right after middle east

That's all the more reason to nuke your nukes before you nuke us.

And then you'd get nuked you cunt

what about mecca?

Unless you're an aussie I guess

mecca is in the middle east

>3 warheads
>everything gets destroyed before it even reaches the target site if target is some large sity

Nah, you'd be too busy drinking tea and watching polo

You don't seem to understand how the trident missile system works. Each warhead contains several payloads

Because you'd get nuked right back.

youtube.com/watch?v=C9ObikPwV70

Yeah fuck ukraine

i think its much better to strike that black cube in mecca rather the whole middle east, because after the nuking there would be a huge power vacuum and I fear that it would provide a breeding ground for nignogs from africa. then they outbreed everybody else and turn the whole world into a shithole.

if we nuke middle east, then africa should be nuked too.

I love how britfags still think of themselfs as some mighty empire... XIX century ended long time ago so stick your noses back into teacups and don't disturb much more powerfull countries

The whole world is already a shithole

I think we should nuke Australia and turn it into a barren wasteland with no signs of intelligent life.

but its not african level of shithole

I love how Yankee retards think they don't need Britain to help keep them from fucking themselves up their own arses

sounds reasonable. also we could finally agree on where to store our nuclear waste

isn't most of it already a barren wasteland?

I like the idea of nukeing whole middle east and africa more

>because you'd probably fuck up Scotland, Wales and Ireland at the same time, and they never did anything...ever
FTFY

And if you tried, we'd fuck your shit up

accepted. start sequence pls.

And you keep them from fucking themselfs up how exactly? Face it, your country is now a powerless shithole full of retards.

Why don't we nuke the middle east?

That doesn't mean we can't nuke you. You will fall to the American regime.

Advice. Though Trump is delusional so they probably will fuck themselves now.

They have enough problems with genetics and retardation as it is.

So you advised Obama to fuck up health care? Or what? Because I don't think that one of the most powerfull countries in the world would listen to sugestions of some small island nation who couldn't even counterweight germany in EU.

>wedding of Prince William and some commoner
>hundreds of millions of viewers around the world
>inauguration of Donald J. Trump
>no one can even be bothered to turn up
Really makes you think.

Why nuke? Why don't we spread virus and vaccinate kids with anti-virus. Also for flu vaccine say it's for stop retardation. Then 10 years down the track release virus in England and wipe out everyone

nice meme OP, you faggot.

It was on every fucking TV channel in the commonwealth. Of course millions watched that shit.

But you've just described Australia as it is without getting nuked user. How will we know the difference?

Millions watch X-factor too - your point?

No, not really... This wedding has nothing to do with politics of UK. Your monachry is just for show, they are just celebs and celebs alway gather more people than politics. Also there was nothing else on TV at the time of that ceremony so it's obvius that millions of people seen it...

>b-but it doesn't count!
lol.

Because we like slags

I live in England and I can confirm it needs nuking. Can you wait a couple of weeks while I move out?

>Your monachry is just for show
No shit, that's what makes it even funnier that anyone outside the UK gave a shit.
>they are just celebs and celebs alway gather more people than politics
Donald Trump was literally a celebrity.

Right because you did such a great job kicking Germany's ass by yourself in two world wars.

This user gets it

sry. next time it will work.

God I wish US would wait for germans to wipe britfags from the map and then kicking theri asses.

Because the fallout would affect Scotland, and we like the Scots. The English can go fuck themselves, though.

Ugh that over rated bitch

Wife thought 2 weeks in Ireland was a great idea. No wonder they drink until they die.

I'm kind of fond of London despite how much of a shithole it is now. I know it will never be the same, but until the architecture is destroyed by the horde of Muslims they've imported, I want them greenlisted. They've contributed too much to push the red button on them yet. Once Islam has enveloped them like the slow painful cancer it is, then maybe we can reconsider.

How about a nice game of chess?

brit fag here,

pls do, i cant fucking stand it here

I agree. Lets do it.

Actually. Just nuke london please.
Kill all the fucking sandniggers

and bradford