"I don't smoke weed, but I think it should be legalized."

>"I don't smoke weed, but I think it should be legalized."

Said no one, EVER

except the fat cats who realized they could make a shit ton of money off it.

Kill yourself.

You first.

I actually dont smoke weed but think it should be legalized

I'm just excited for Trump and AG Sessions' new anti-marijuana Drug Squads.

I've always hated weed-heads and marijuana hippies.

me too

Same

He won't enforce that.

I hear that all the time actually.

I've never smoked weed and I think it should be legalized

Yea. This.

FACT

same

Lol, I smoked weed and now stopped because I think it's demotivating, still think it should be legal though, just like alcohol, there's no problem consuming it once in a while but smoking weed everyday would still be as common as it is now and still looked down upon, just like drinking alcohol everyday

apparently you didn't watch the news yesterday.

trump's gone full anti-marijuana

he's going to fill his private prisons up.

Me, too.

my thoughts exactly. I gave it up because had a tendency to smoke too often, thats my fault not weeds fault, i think it should be legal, good boost for our economy plus if the government is convinced high strength strains really do cause mental health issues then by regulating the market they can impose a thc cap.

No who still watches that?

>looked down upon

lolwat. nigga you think anyone gives a shit about what's
>looked down upon

Please. Murder is "looked down upon" and people still do that.

Here.
I don't smoke weed, but I think it should be legalized.

i say that all the time.

legalise all the drugs and tax the shit out of them.

>they'll be cleaner
>cheaper to produce (factories rather than backyard bath tubs)
>more profitable for comapnies + governments
>less $ spend on prisons/police
>junkies OD and die

its win win

I say that.

This. Media lost it's credibility some time ago. Now you can't even trust them with the weather report.

>watching news in 2017

Look at this guy here, a real knee slapper. You're so witty dude. How'd you get so funny?

Literally said it dozens of times. I've tried it, didn't care for it, did studies with endocannabinoids and ones from medical mj, it has legit uses, it has very few negative sides.

Legal medical 100%, otc would be fine with me too.

same

Me too. OP must be high as fuck.

Bullshit. I hate people like you. That's like saying everyone that thought gays should be able to get married was a homosexual. It's fucking retarded logic.

Likewise. I don't need that noise but making it illegal is just dumb.

>That's like saying everyone that thought gays should be able to get married was a homosexual.

That's actually true.

You seem to care what everyone else is doing yet nobody gives a fuck about you or what you do...how's it feel user?

>being ensnared by capatalist propaganda at such a young age

but why though? it is not to your benefit to be of the mindset to take things away because you personally do not see the benefit. you're young, dont want your youth on being a stuck up asshole, you gain nothing you you yourself will never be rich. so stop serving their means

>Trashcan stoners detected

ITT: People who just want to prove OP wrong even though they don't actually believe it and loser stoners.

Fuck off, op
I hate the smell. Never smoked it.
I think it should be legal.

You realize that's all you'll smell when it gets legalized, right? You absolute fucking retard.

>itt: both sides of the argument

this basically sums up modern "anonymous" internet usage. when a retard thinks its pertinent to point out something this obvious and not see how fucking dumb and useless he was in doing so

I don't smoke weed, but I think it should be legalized

I don't smoke weed, but I think it should be legalized.

Do you ever get out of your basement and interact with real people

You do realize the richest people smoke weed

Of course I do. I just don't interact with stoners. I want nothing to do with them.

>Having to point that out as if we all couldn't see it ourselves.
>Being a hypocrite
>2017

Henry Rollins said exactly that a bunch of times. OP is a lair!

Already legal where I live, chode.
I never see our smell it.
Try again you genetic fuck up

>legal where i live
Well then you live no where of importance, so fuck off weeb

Yeah you do, not everyone walks around in broadcasting it to the world that they smoke weed.

I am saying that right now fuck face.
>I don't smoke weed, but I think it should be legalized

>
>>legal where i live
>Well then you live no where of importance, so fuck off weeb
>
>>legal where i live
>Well then you live no where of importance, so fuck off weeb

Citations needed

perfect gif for this moment, thank you kindfag

Citations needed

WAfag here. Can confirm this post is complete bullshit. Will report back with more data

weed is demotivating. I used to smoke weed erryday for like 5 years straight. Was smoking over 1g of concentrates at one point.

I would call off work and shit like that just to stay at home and watch TV high.

After stopping, I've had so much more money its ridiculous. I guess I didn't realize how much I was spending.

But yes, I support the legalization just from a business point of view. There's tons of money to be made off degenerate hippies who claim 'insomnia' and 'headaches' are enough of a medical reason to use it every day.

I have no problem with someone smoking and going nowhere with their life.
There aren't affecting me.

Exactly, and I would have no problem making profits off them.

yup

Funny how you just paint all weed smokers with the same brush...I own a house,truck,quad and have all my bills paid. I also make $18.60cad an hr driving concrete truck. Remind me again how weed wrecked my life and I'm going nowhere.

Remind me why i should care about you and your life when it has no affect on my life?

>Remind me again how weed wrecked my life and I'm going nowhere.

Quit smoking weed and you wouldn't have to be reminded.

but you have a vice that costs you money, and you probably smell like shit all the time.

The idea of smoking in general just has a stigma. People who smoke weed think the smell is great, but to everyone else you smell like a skunk took a shit.

who even smokes in 2017 brah

>degenerate hippies
Why don't you tell us how you really feel...

well that's not true
I don't smoke weed and I think it should be legalized
you don't deal with drugs by banning them, that only creates a black market
you deal with drugs by educating public about the risks
and doing what you can to moderate and mitigate their use
if you're going to allow booze and smokes then there's no reason not to also allow weed

Ditto

As a non smoker here are some points why weed should be legal.
1. How do we justify alcohol being legal , wich actually kills people and not weed.
2.Removing money from criminals and cartels who profit from it and commit other serious crimes due to the black market.
3. Medicinal uses
4.freeing up the prison system which have become over crowded and burdensome on society.

Yes, because America's war on drugs has been a complete success story since day 1.
Jesus Christ, people in your country really are this stupid. I'd almost feel bad for you if it weren't so consistently amusing.

Well if it really didn't bother you then you wouldn't be in this thread crying around...so there's that..and I don't drink or vape but I don't go out of my way to go into threads and cry around about people that do. Do what this tells me is you're a whiny little bitch that thinks everyone should care what he thinks. FYI you're not that important user...stay angry my friend.

DUDE WEED

Same here, there actually seem to be a lot of us. Crazy huh?

>junkies OD and die
Why the fuck would companies invest in factories if their plan is to kill their consumer.

I grew up in Alabama and Jeff Sessions is a cocksucker.

same. only moralfags and retards oppose legalization.

> never known anyone with a drug addiction

Mate, weed is horribly worse than smoking tobacco and drinking

It's the same as people saying importing 'skilled labour' is a good thing, all you end up with is a bunch of useless blacks

> all you end up with is a bunch of brain damaged druggies instead

I stopped without needing to at all, I just stopped enjoying it after doing it too often, yet I think its ridicolous to illegalize weed.

Odd, I've said this many times actually....must be my crazy libertarian views

i'm not drinking alcohol.
in my opinion buying and drinking alcohol should only be legal with heavy restrictions.

your statement doesn't make any sense

>what are cigarettes

>Horribly worse than smoking tobacco and drinking

Look, I did all three of them; I constantly phisically miss Alcohol and Tobacco, if I drink i feel shit if I do too much or not enough, if I smoke I get cancer.

With weed tho, I didnt have a single problem quitting from "I smoke two joints in the morning" to completely clean in the span of one day, AT ALL.

>horribly worse than drinking/cigs

Is this what baiting has come to? Pathetic..just sad.

>>"I don't smoke weed, but I think it should be legalized."
>Said no one, EVER

Actually, I've heard a lot of people say that sort of thing.

1. Drunks can still be useful when their not drunks, addicts are fucken worthless on a good day
2. It's better cartels having money than it being sold legally, at least it restricts it a bit
3. I've known a few older fellows that have been riddled with cancer, most of them get given 2-3 months to live
2-3 years down the line their still good.
This is the same thing that people claim weed does - but it will just be coincidents
4. That's like saying we should let murderers out because they fill up prisons

My 70 year old mom says this tbh.

Lots of people I know involved in the war on drugs via the military and law enforcement say that a lot.

Are you retarded? It takes years of smoking packs of cigarettes before severe medical issues occur. I can do a one time deal on a bun of herion and die

I don't smoke it either but if it was legal I'd attempt to be the first one to die from an overdose

or perhaps, you smoke so much weed and don't realize that YOU'RE the one who is getting retarded, slowly and slowly you're burning out. trust me, i know kids who were normal perfectly functioning kids who are now so burnt out that they cannot function.

How do you think legalization will make this country better? Do you know how many fucking idiots are already out there, and now you want them to have the freedom of being high?

we need another fucking plague for fucks sake

I actually saw on joe rogans podcast like 2 days ago where someone didn't smoke but wanted it legal

>implying no one ever said it
>its been said

what a faggot OP

Murder isnt fucking morally acceptable, Getting yourself in a temporary state of elevation is...

Also, From experience I usually work a lot more efficient after a long ass weed-sleep than hungover AF

Ben Shapiro.

you're an idiot, learn to spell.

same here

I don't smoke weed but I think iy should be legalized

>"I don't smoke weed, but I don't care what you do because it's your body and your decision."

I would say fixed, but then I remember most kids that are scared of cannabis only have sources based on outdated, biased propoganda.

1. You're a faggot
2. You're a faggot
3. You're a faggot
4. You're a faggot

>outdated, biased propoganda

You mean like the pro-legalization arguments?

what about em is outdated or biased?