What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Zionist nuthugger

Outmoded thinking. The era of radical centrists is finally upon us.

eh he did okay

That didn't stop Trump.

This.

>era of radical centrism

pipe dream. the global public is too stupid to handle that.

His whole premise was hardcore right-wing populism

Half of his proposals didn't even seem legal

trump had more to bring to the table in my opinion

Americans are just more gullible

Trump is not so different than Euro-style nationalist populism that's been around for many, many years.
Europe had belligerent right-wing morons running interference long before we did.

i agree

millions fell for the bernie scam and still think clinton wouldn't be a complete disaster

>Americans are just more gullible
Maybe that's how you view it, but personally I view it more as Dutch being much more spineless than Americans.

Not really. With all those Islamic attacks since 2012, he managed to climb with a handful of seats.

It literally took the centrist party (CDA) to just criticise Islam SLIGHTLY for their seats to jump to ~25 (PVV has less than 20 now), that's how easily PVV voters were swayed to jump ship.

Wilders simply isn't trusted.

He takes it so much farther than Trump

His pro-america and pro-israel sentiment. It's really cringe inducing.

The viewpoints on Islam are relatable but he doesn't quite have the same charisma as pim fortuyn.

In summary, nobody cares because the netherlands is crappy anyway.

More importantly, yanks had just ONE alternative and Hillary still got almost 3 million more votes.

The Netherlands had like 19 parties to choose from and an actual democracy.

trump was a smooth talker and didn't outright denigrate anyone

Why do you think there were latinos and muslims 4 trump?

I doubt you would find muslims 4 wilders in the Netherlands.

this

>His pro-america and pro-israel sentiment. It's really cringe inducing.

The way that so many people who are supposedly opposed to fundamentalist Islam can't see past their hatred of Israel is just staggering. Whether you like the Jews or not, they're our best ally in the region against Islam, because if Islam wins they literally all die.

>trump was a smooth talker and didn't outright denigrate anyone
That's a stretch. He was pretty down on blacks, latinos, and muslims throughout the campaign.

I'd agree he was a better manipulator than Geert. In addition, Trump was less ideologically rigid, allowing people to project their views onto him.

It's because his agenda seems like it's elsewhere

Why would Europeans and Americans feel personally affected by what happens in Israel?

>It literally took the centrist party (CDA) to just criticise Islam SLIGHTLY for their seats to jump to ~25 (PVV has less than 20 now), that's how easily PVV voters were swayed to jump ship.
this is pretty common, and a well known tactic amongst globalists (especially those of the cuckservative persuasion)

The best example would be France, with Sarkozy's burqa ban. They know very well that doing the tiniest of things (banning burqas, preventing Turkish politicians from entering the country, etc.) won't actually change anything, that tens of thousands of Moroccans, Algerians, Turks, etc. are still streaming across the country every year, but they also know that they can use those tiny actions to pretend to actually care about the issue, and thus win the votes of people who want something to be changed but are too scared to actually vote for a non-centrist party.

Another very good example is how you occasionally see some German posters cherrypick some Angela Merkel quote from a few years ago along the lines of "multiculturalism has failed in Germany", and basically unironically thinking that the quote signals an end to mass immigration and islamification. It really is astounding to see just how well it works; you'd think that anybody with a critical mind would quickly see that this changes absolutely nothing at all about the core issue, and that Merkel is still Merkel, i.e. is still going to keep the flood gates well open, and yet they really honestly believe that they can keep voting for their precious centrist candidate while simultaneously dealing with the massive immigration-related issues, just because of that one quote.

PVV never had 20 seats, in fact they went UP from 2012 to 19.

Sorry, meant

I don't know how you can call it Americans being "gullible" when the media was all out against Trump.

I meant now, they'll have 20 or less.

CRRAAAAAWLIIIING IIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIIN

But still I'm saying that he was still able to gain seats. Sure gaining four seats is nothing to write home about, but it's still a modest increase which with the Netherlands political climate is still a (minor) victory for PVV.

He looks like a Dr Seuss character

I thought mixed people were supposed to be attractive

No, it's not in any way a victory. He will be the third biggest party, that's a joke, he should have been the first, all the conditions were right for that, and he was first in the polls until a few weeks back. There's a 0% change PVV will be in the cabinet now.

He literally blew everything in the last months. A month back they had 30 seats in the polls. Now they'll be lucky to get 21.

Indeed.

quite

the dutch suffered a lot at the hands of the nazis in ww2, they sure as hell arent dumb enough to vote one in

>Le pro-Zionist Wilders is a nazi

>blacks
You are fake news. Trump is blacker than Obama.

>H-he will still win guys

It's sad that Sup Forums unironically believes in meme magic.

Because populism is a mental illness.

>people actually do it

Looking at Chafee's face makes me a little bit sad.

Oh they do, there are several threads of this

Sad!

Do they all just spam kyaa or it's something more creative?

Same bro. He was really America's best chance.

>pro-free trade
>socially liberal
>pro-single payer
>pro-climate action
>responsible foreign policy

He was basically Hillary without the corruption or Bernie without the foolish populism and protectionism. What went wrong?

>zionists arent nazis

as expected from an american poster, likud is getting away with crimes against humanity and you cant even see it

Sometimes they spam AAAHHH

Then the British were also nazis after WW2 you dipshit.

i think that meme comes from Sup Forums but at least there you know its satirical shitposting

>whatabout
Sad!

It's just fucked up 2bh. It's like some kind of mental asylum

>Same bro. He was really America's best chance.
No, you misunderstand me. His face makes me sad because he looks like someone who got laid off from the insurance job he's had for twenty years by the boss his wife left him for. He's like a real-life Gil from The Simpsons.

Pic related was the best chance for America, and will be again in 8 years.

>I thought mixed people were supposed to be attractive
>not recognizing photoshop
And he's actually not too bad.

>Cruz

You mean the guy who would nuke random cities because Jesus told him to?

Radical Christianity has been and will be America's biggest problem for quite some time, and Cruz is the pinnacle of that.

i know its a shop and he still looks punchable af

maybe its that died hair

*slight cringe*

>You mean the guy who would nuke random cities because Jesus told him to?
Honestly, not 45 seconds ago, I heard Ben Shapiro say, "Just when you thought you'd parodied leftists enough, they parody themselves even more." Thanks for the practical example.

>Radical Christianity has been and will be America's biggest problem for quite some time, and Cruz is the pinnacle of that.
Thanks for the giggle.

>Ben Shapiro
Wew lad

I wouldn't even call myself a leftist. I probably would have been a Republican in the 1950s-1970s.

>Why would Europeans and Americans feel personally affected by what happens in Israel?

The destruction of Israel has always been linked to Pan-Arabism and more recently Pan-Islamism. Both represent a serious threat to Europe and the US. We need an ally in the region, who can be guaranteed to stay on the Western side no matter what (Egypt and the Gulf states on our side now, but that can change, there was a time when Egypt was the most Pan-Arab state of them all).

I don't think Israel should exist, but it's not going anywhere on its own and its existence is pretty useful.

INSHALLAH THIS IS A WIN FOR ISLAM, FUCK THE NETHERLANDS ITS THE NETHERMORROCO NOW

Just use Greece, Turkey or Armenia as a buffer state

You don't need anybody to check anything, just protect your borders lmao

You're basically making Israel sound like a supervillain

Also I don't understand what's so bad about "Pan-Arabism" that Europe needs to have a buffer state there. Pan-Islamism, maybe.

Hes a globalist kike-thrall, thats what went wrong.

>globalist kike-thrall
You say that like that's a bad thing. Stop reading stormfront and take an econ class.

>oy vey, user! dont disagree with G*d's chosen people! Here, read a book written by jews, this will show you the error of your ways.

I attended an Episcopal Church for half a year and used to go to a Quaker meeting on the regular. I'm not some fedora lord, friendo.

If I were religious, though, I'd be an Old Catholic and not a protestant cuck.

>Why do you think there were latinos and muslims 4 trump?

The same reason there are women 4 islam. Self fdestructive retards.

>Just use Greece, Turkey or Armenia as a buffer state

We do use them as a buffer state. We also use Israel.

>You're basically making Israel sound like a supervillain

That's because they are. The product of a British-Zionist conspiracy that conquered Palestine, propped up by the US/Germany/Britain, which allows them to have a military more powerful than any other military in the middle east.

>Also I don't understand what's so bad about "Pan-Arabism"

80% of the world's oil reserves are located in the Middle East. Also, that many people under one nation-state, growing up under a radical ideology that tells them everything about the west is evil, filled with all sorts of irredentist claims on parts of Turkey, Iran, northern Africa, Spain....it's a headache that the world doesn't need. I'd rather have ISIS running around than a Pan-Arab state.

Or it could be because Trump wants to deport illegal immigrants, not latinos in general. I didn't vote for him, but I wasn't particularly concerned about getting deported because everyone in my family is a US citizen.

Also I don't really give a shit about Mexicans tbqh, they've got as much in common with my people as Nigerians do with Canadians.

Explain this shit for this clueless user.

Based jews are the best. I'm not a huge fan of Israel's government but otherwise they're pretty cool.

My favorite class I've ever taken was History of WWII with a Sephardic Jewish prof. He was WAY farther left than I care to be (a trot) but it was a blast.

>Whether you like the Jews or not, they're our best ally in the region against Islam

Their existence and endless support from western countries is what made Islam the problem it is today. The Middle East sucked, but was inwardly sucking prior to Israel being a country.

>give praise to certain branches of organized religion
>talk about it on a deeper level than "god doesn't real and le theists are so dumb xD"
>still get called a fedoralord

I'm honestly confused.

Broken clock is right twice a day.

The problem is this clock is sentient and takes those two times a day and calls itself a prophet.

Europe is full of fucks.

This isn't surprising.

>is what made Islam the problem it is today.

No it isn't. Islam has been a problem for the west from the moment the Arabs invaded Syria/Palestine/Egypt more than 1400 years ago. It has almost nothing to do with Israel.

>The Middle East sucked, but was inwardly sucking prior to Israel being a country.

It was "inwardly sucking" because Britain/France had dismantled the Ottoman Empire in 1920 and was ruling the whole region like a collection of colonies. That was never going to last, with or without Israel.

Wow you really are dumb as fuck. Thought you might have been memeing for a second there.

>tfw you will live to see the silent majority of pro-eu centrists defeating the populist tides

feels good man

*almost 1400 years ago

It started in 622

incredible posts

They're pretty awful. The whole creation of Israel was unironically a zionist conspiracy straight out of the sort of thing you'd find on Sup Forums about 9/11, only in this case it's actually backed up by evidence. Jewish bankers in Europe put pressure on British officials to encourage and protect Jewish migrants to Palestine after WWI, and the British went so far as to organize Jewish militias to kill Palestinian civilians and steal their land.

You can only call me dumb as fuck without even saying WHY what I say is dumb. I look forward to seeing the fash get bashed again just like in 1945 which I'm proud to say my grandfather contributed to in the Ardennes.

FREUDE

RIP Nexit, Frexit, Swexit, Spexit, Dexit, etcexit.

>refers to 'Radical Christianity'
>thinks Ted Cruz is not just a part, but the zenith of, this 'Radical Christianity'
>says this preposterous notion of 'Radical Christianity' is literally the biggest problem America faces

>mentions having briefly attended two churches
>says this is praise
>criticizes Protestantism in its totality
>calls this a 'deeper level'

>thinks 'wew lad' and 'stop reading Stormfront' are acceptable retorts in a political debate

The reason you're confused is because you're not very intelligent.

Autism intensifies

They already have OPEC to bargain oil with
Israel just causes conflicts and security issues worldwide

You could blame it for a lot of blood shed and unnecessary drama in the region

Don't worry man its just christians who have run out of arguments and use ad-homonyms to save their pathetic skin

I'm not some zionist, I oppose any kind of nationalism. My honest take on Israel is that creating it was a mistake, but now that it's there a two state solution has to be made, and the first thing that needs to be done is ending the settlements. Netanyahu is of the same far-right ilk as Trump, Wilders, and Le Pen.

I know plenty of Jews who are just as anti-Israel as myself, if not moreso.

That guy may be doing it wrong but you really don't know how bad our Evangelicals can get.

I was raised Lutheran Church Missouri Synod and went through confirmation and everything. I'm also pretty familiar with catholic theology, I went with my former roommate to Roman Catholic and Independent Catholic churches for a while.

I can say shit that's stupid about liberal-as-fuck independent catholic churches, too. They're just new agey hippie clubs with fancy vestments and crosses.

What is it about their practice that troubles you so much? Also, please give me broad trends, and not isolated examples, because borderline cases exist in every community.

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. One minute Ted Cruz is supposedly a radical fundamentalist, and the next, independent Catholicism is a liberal hug-box.

It makes sense you'd relate to Chafee, considering both of you can't decide what you stand for.

>They already have OPEC to bargain oil with

That's completely different. The OPEC nations aren't all on the same page, they've got their own agendas and often work against one another. The fact that it has included Iran, Iraq, and Kuwait since 1960 tells you all you need to know. OPEC also isn't a Pan-Arab organization. Egypt and Syria aren't members, but Venezuela and Ecuador are.

>Israel just causes conflicts and security issues worldwide

I think the opposite, it focuses the Arabs on one target. Imagine if Israel wasn't there. Do you think Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, and Syria would have just peacefully divided up Palestine?

>My honest take on Israel is that creating it was a mistake, but now that it's there a two state solution has to be made

Yeah, I agree 100%.

>and the first thing that needs to be done is ending the settlements

Not a chance in hell of that happening. Likud will stay strong as long as ISIS does, and as long as Likud is in power the settlements go nowhere.

Specifically related to this other conversation, I hate their blind devotion to Israel and total ignorance of its actual policies. The fact that every major politician basically has to pledge loyalty to a foreign country is disgraceful and I blame this unwavering loyalty to large source of our issues in the Middle East.

For all my problems with Obama, I liked it when he gave ol' Benny the cold shoulder and the GOP tried to crucify him for it.

Wise choice brother, the world needs more radical centrists.

>Anyone who disagrees with me is a tumblrina SJW
IrishEducation.jpg

Well nor enough People voted for him. I didnt vote for him either so I am pretty happy he did not win. But he Will make some New memes the next 4 years thats for sure.

>I hate their blind devotion to Israel and total ignorance of its actual policies

The problem is that they can't publicly say "Israel is a brutal state that's a product of a zionist conspiracy but we have to support them to further geopolitical goals". That doesn't exactly get the voters riled up. So they just say "America is a friend to Israel", and maybe some BS about the holy land or judeo-christian values or whatever.

>The fact that every major politician basically has to pledge loyalty to a foreign country is disgraceful

Not all that different from our very public commitments to other countries, like Britain, France, Poland, Japan, etc. . Israel is just the most controversial so it gets the most attention.

>and I blame this unwavering loyalty to large source of our issues in the Middle East.

Couldn't disagree more. Hatred of the US in the Middle East is tied up with general anti-imperialist/anti-western sentiment (thanks a lot, Britain/France/Nasser). If Israel wasn't there they would still hate us, and the place would still be a hellhole. Pan-Islamism rose because Pan-Arabism failed, and Pan-Arabism would have failed with or without Israel (look at the United Arab Republic, and what a terrific success that was).

>The Netherlands had like 19 parties to choose from and an actual democracy.
This. Remember that Rutte is also for a strong reduction of immigration and that the actual open border leftists got BTFO very hard.