Bump

Have some stuff. Might be more rage than cringe tho

Any lurkers ?

This triggers me

Well then fuck you guys this thread is shit

It's all British garbage that publish shit like this

lol'd hard

This is dumb the guy is being paid

Hope this girl gets raped and murdered in public:)

I want to see if she indeed is a hambeast

Well played

Watch until the end.

youtu.be/8mRN9LEG3Wg

jesus christ im not even american and i find that offensive

I find it offensive that you find that picture offensive.

Offensive ? I find it funny, amerifat FINALLY start to make fun of themselves

What the fuck. This is the most increadibly offensive thing I have ever seen. How the fuck am I supposed to get thin if I can't even pick up my diet coke?
>but but theres some there
What about when they are gone shitlord

STOP BEING SO THIN SKINNED
#getrektnerd

kek'd

Yeah, like half the content in any cringe thread. Forced stuff and photoshop. But they were made for some lulz though.

I'm offended by your dubs privilege.

This is disgusting.

You guys prefer fat cringe or feminism cringe ? I know its almost the same but heh

She deserves to get raped

Well she's a catch.

>just imagine the opposite

lolololol

Well i'm out you guys are slow as fuck

>Boy turns to islam
>Rapes and kills her in public
>Cant arrest him because thats culturally insensitive
>???
>Profit

I always find funny how they try to behave like animals but then they use internet 24/7, speak human language, go to human hospitals instead of vets, etc.

Those comments are gold.

Came here tired but again me a really nice small cheap gift.

kekked my fucking face off

long arms

yup

Go to bed, your speech is borked.

sad thing is she'll find some fag that will dance around it like a moth round a bonfire

This makes me so thankful for my wife. She legit pays for stuff all the time. The only reason I maybe occassionally pay for the night's activities (dinner out, a concert, picking up whiskey to take home) is because she is still in culinary school and doesn't make as much as me yet. I encouraged her to stick with school, she expressed concerns about how she wouldn't be able to chip in as much, and I told her that as a couple I wanted to apply our potential wealth towards her schooling too.

Fast forward to now and she still pays for pretty much half of everything.

The main reason I love seeing these photos of these crazy, sexist, out-of-touch women is that it reminds me how grateful I am for my wife, who is a saint next to them.

Thats so frustrating

some people are too retarded to live

This is the Daily Mail, This pretty much 99% bullshit and the 1% I'm sure of is because it has the football results in it.

Seriously never believe a thing only the Daily mail prints.

Her outfit is adorable. Just...not on her.

>believe
what? it's just a stupid opinion piece, it's not news, it's just the usual failed writer thinks their thoughts are so profound section you find in all newspapers

How the fuck do you know he was being paid and not a volunteer???

Me too, dude. Once my wife asked me why I asked her to marry me, and I explained to her that she wasn't crazy, and the odds to find two non-crazy marriable women during a man's lifetime are zero. She didn't like the answer a hundred percent, but she found it somehow flattering, proving my ppint once again.

Sounds familiar.

what will you do when she gets dementia?

I always said I'll go along with current feminism views if they ever demanded the draft apply to women as well. I see I still don't have to support them.

ALPHA

dub chekd and at least the dude aint fucking around - at least he knows what he wants if not how to get it!!

>arbitrarily siding with something based on principle rather than fact
you sound like you already are feminist to me

I thought this was a cringe thread, not a rage thread

Kek, gotta love how Americans get a whole fucking pack of cheese crackers and cup of orange juice for donating blood.

Here you get a normal-sized choc-chip cookie and maybe a small fruit juice.

Oh fucking no crackers and orange juice those damn fat americans

It's pretty obviously fake.

Not 2 cheese crackers. A whole pack.

Also, cheese crackers with... peanut butter? Peasants, all of them.

pure ASMR shit right there

my gf used to have anorexia and I remember how she was nervous about talking about it and her own weight (40 kg for 165 cm tall girl)

she says that anorexia was like having a jailor who only gives her a chunk of food every day and commands her around

after 2 years she's a lot better

that's not something to joke about and that fat whale should be put in her place

Holy fucking shit, she must have been only skin and bones. Fucking send her my goddamn regards. That's some serious shit and I hope to fuck she never has to go through it again

Well I actually know a chick who's Chubby/fat. The thing is she really doesn't eat much and sports 6 times a week a few hours a day. The fat just doesn't come of.

>Hey honey, some pedophile hacker on the internet that blows up vans sends his regards
>Aww, that's sweet, thank you~

Well then she's actually eating more than you think and probably doesn't "Sport" as much as she lets on

Kek. I'm just a guy who cares about people

Well, eat less, and shit more. That's at least a start.

You're a faggot.

you're kidding?
>mfw I find out Sup Forums is not true

thanks

she still sometimes gets ideas of losing weight, but doesn't go through with it and winning her fight with the disease

>judge mentle

I'm bi so nah, not homosexual. However I am a huge faggot in a loud, feminine and obnoxious manner
Great to hear bro

double triple double.
damn

>ladies only please
>his fucking mom is the only one calling him sexy

This isn't YLYL god dammit
Also, Checked

>mfw idiots on facebook actually believed all those posts

Trips of truth and full house NICE

000 = Trips of Truth
111 =
222 =