Blacks, Hispanics and Women are nice and peaceful, and always victims

>Blacks, Hispanics and Women are nice and peaceful, and always victims
>White Men are evil, exploitative and corrupt

What other potentially fun movies are ruined by racism and hamfisted ideological themes?

I don't remember anything about this movie apart from it was cool.

movie is a reflection of reality

I really wanted to enjoy it, but how it's nice minorities & women vs the evil white males is impossible to ignore. The action is good, Denzel is good, but jesus christ the agenda pushing is obnoxious

slavs aren't white

if they have white skin and aren't obviously asian, they're white

jidf pls go

Ashkenazi Jews aren't real Jews, they are white people who converted centuries ago

go photoshop MAGA hats on anime girls, trumptard

>Blacks, Hispanics and Women are nice and peaceful, and always victims

Go watch "New Jack City" sometime and come back with a report.

>russians
>white

dont u mean russians?
im pretty sure there were some bad asians in this too

I've seen it, and I liked it. Black Gangbanger movies are fun

I don't see how a 25 year old crime film applies to a modern SJW action film though

I don't understand the Russians aren't white meme. They look white to me

And no there aren't any asians, but there are some corrupt American cops, which are all white dudes of course

Well the white cops being corrupt does fall in line with statistics. And Russian being the bed guys, ain't nothing new.

>ruskies
>white men

I think he even kills a Putin guy in Russia by the end of the movie.

denzel is a great actor. which he picked his roles better nowadays.

I have no problem with Russians as bad guys, I love Bond movies after all. It just seems so obvious, and I'm usually good at not letting politics get in the way of enjoying a movie.

But literally every single good person is a minority or a woman, and every single bad guy isn't. There's even a scene where a home depot is robbed, and it's a white male who terrorizes the hispanic woman working the register and later implies that Denzel murdered him with a sledge hammer.

I mean, I can only ignore so much. There comes a point where it's so in-your-face that I can't help but be irritated and kinda offended

>which/wished

GODDAMNIT

These days Russians are the only ethnic group that is allowed to be mass killed in movies.

>being a slav
>being a WASP

pick one

I think it has its origins in american white supremacy. It was only recently that catholics were accepted as white, so Orthodox are out of the question.

because slavs are disposable

>Russian being the bed guys
Sleep tight Dimitri

It was evil russians, dumb fuck