I've realised that I unironically don't consider these people to be Slavic...

I've realised that I unironically don't consider these people to be Slavic. Even though they speak similar languages to us, I consider them to be actual German/Latin/Hungarian mongrels, as in weird alphabets and consonant clusters that shouldn't exist. How do I unmeme myself?

Most Americans think of Poland, Russia, & maybe Serbia when they think of Slavs. They most likely have never heard of you, so they are more Slavic than you.

>Americans determine what's Slavic

You can't even pronounce Ljubljana, no American can, so how can you be the judge of my Slavicness?

I've realized that I don't consider Slovenia a country, it's merely a lost tribe of Serbs occupying Italian land. Few scattered villages of confused peasants is what that is

I've realised I unirocally don't consider slovenians to be people. Even though they have two legs, two arms and walk upright the sheer autism they display puts their humanity in question.

No one gives a shit what americans ''think'' you guys believe Russia is a perpetually frozen Antarctica like wasteland and Egypt has no cities just deserts and old pyramids about the only think you're good for is target practice for niggers and puppets for jews.

I fucking hate polacks as well.

At least they aren't Balkanic Austrians

>Czech Republic
>not slavic

Says Slovenia, country of half-italians

Czechs and Slovenians cucked themselves into HRE and they are basically Slavic-speaking Germans.

Go back to your country that doesn't exist, hohol and build wall on your side of the river after you're there

Czechs are Eastern European Austrians though

lee yub lia na

nope

I'd like to see you pronounce "řeřicha" when we're making fun of somebody's unability to speak slavic language

that's not Slavic, that's a Hungarian-German mongrelect or sth lol

Slavs were hating each other since they first met

>making up some random mixture of languages to seem educated

fine then, it's ržeržiha in plain spelling, not hard at all

Finally someone understands.

And fuck you as well you fucking leaf.

nope

>tfw no IPA on wiktionary

Damn you, Boioheim! Next time we meet you shan't be so lucky *drapes self in cape and melts away*

>How do I unmeme myself?

i think you can't be helped, sorry

Just because we don't drink vodka, use latin script and are Roman Catholic doesn't mean we aren't Slavic.

Slovak and Czech vocabulary is much more Slavic than Russian or Serbian. We have very low amount of borrowings from Latin, Greek, German, English or French.

It's not our fault you lost the race for relevance.
Should've bred more.

But instead you chose to compensate with XIX century meme language.

Old Church Slavonic best Slavonic, and those aren't later reborrowings in our vocabulary either, but survivals

No one gives a shit, you fucking autist.

Slovenia is nothing among Slavshits, not to mention entire Europe. Almost no one heard about you,

żeżicha

>Slavshits

you're slavshit yourself Pshek Sebiński

Hold on brother, gimme a minute to Shart in my mart.

Alright here's my anunciation attempt.
"Lejewbilljanea"

Slovenes, Czechs and Slovaks are not even Slavs in fact we are the only actual slavic country.

L'you-b-yA-nA

Here you go.

This nigger has been posting these threads literally all day
>iwaspretendingtoberetarded.webm

>b-yA

Stop making these threads

forgot an l there, sorry.