I want to suck on my girlfriend's asshole but she will not let me

I want to suck on my girlfriend's asshole but she will not let me

You are not alone Sup Forumsrother

ya my girlfriend won't let me either

the thing that's weird is that I LOVE getting rimmed, and she will rim me without problem, but won't let me lick her asshole. wtf

fuck, it's so true... My gf always scream-"It's horrible!"
Jesus, hy girl do always so much problems with nothing?

I'm pretty sure I see an easy solution here, you two.

All four of you better meet up in private soon...

Lol! ️

Mine does.... booya!!! We 69 anal lick each other and it feels sooo good man

Meh. I just do it even though she thinks it "feels weird"

Why don't you all just lick each other then

I'll let you

Kek

Those kanlkes!!

kek she just doesnt deserve you....
find another op
My fuckfriend let me do whatever i want

Be a man and tell her she has no choice
Like wtf bro. She is YOURS take what you want.

Faggot ass people nowadays shit.

Lol rip user

Shits embarrassing. Get her drunk and horny and she'll let you do whatever you want. Eating ass is mad fun lol

Wait til' she sleeps?

Nah my wife dont want me sucking her ass too, she said its dirty and disgusting but i make her hot first buy licking her clit then slowly into her ass she always said no but i know she likes it. Sometimes she even climax.

Mine doesnt either. So i found one on the side that lets me.

>Buy a female dog
>lick as much arse as you want

Suck on yours...

Just do what I do. Tie her up or drug her and do it anyway. What's the problem? Especially if she's high as shit she'll love it when it's happening and change her mind. Don't be stupid

My girlfriend loves it when I go to town on her booty hole. She does it to me too when I ask, but I don't enjoy receiving it as much as doing it to her. Sucks to be you guys.

start with a back massage, work your way down

>mfw I realize I finally have a gf that loves getting her ass licked, licks my ass and digs anal
>mfw I found a reason to be happy today
thanks user

But doesn't ass smell and taste like shit?? Why the hell would you do that then anyway?

it doesnt. it's different.

Lick my gf's ass once. She farted on my tongue. Never again.

A Pretty girls anus smells like glory. A landwhale one's smells like sweet sweat and shiiet. Is common knowledge.

Can someone please draw me an illustration of 2 people 69 anal licking

Hi 5 b/ro
My gal fucking loves it, on odd occasion i can dive str8 in on the ass but mainly she loves having the cunt chewed out first so shes extra in to it. U other guys that is my only advice and thats to go down on the poon first and do nothing but compliment on how nice her asshole is and how u have an attraction to it and she should embrace it. Subconciously shell keep extra good care of the pooper in future cuz shel expect u to head way further south than nornal despite liking it or not

it doesn't if she know how to clean it properly

It fucking can't smell, look or taste like glory or anything good if shit comes out of it. Even if the girl is pretty.

unlucky bastard. mine loves it when i finger her ass while eating her out... u missing out Sup Forumsro

Are you not stronger than her?