Hi Sup Forums. I need help

Hi Sup Forums. I need help.

So I've had tinder for well over a couple of weeks now, I swipe right to every lady and I even bought tinder plus so that I could go over the free likes per day threshold. I use super likes when I see a particularly beautiful lady as well, as one does.

However, none have seem to get back to me, has anyone else had this bug? I'm considering writing a review on the App Store if you guys can't help me fix it. So pls help a fellow gentleman in need.

i seriously havent had problems using it, try using a bigger ratio of search or older people

I already have quite a big radius and age range.

get more attractive you nigger

Delete the app and go workout. Super likes only creep good looking girls out.

These are settings

Lmao

It's not a bug, dumbass. You ugly af

Are ou mentally retarded? Just read their FAQ you Autist beta the More you swipe right the less likely you will be matched it is to prevent faggots like you from just right swiping always

Sometimes it appens. I think that the algorithms crash sometimes.

But all the other adults in my family say I'm very handsome, so clearly you heathens are wrong.

lul take a face pic so we can see the problem

Bud if you want to troll at least make it less conspicuous.

OP if you want to start a cringe thread just say so

Here's the photo I use.

My family says I have a very friendly smile which will show ladies I'm a nice guy :)

Post a picture

is this fake

Carl pls
Go back to smoking weed

Well there's your problem you ugly nigger

>has anyone else had this bug?
>had this bug?
>bug

Yay m8ty I have had teh bug b4. To avoid spend moar money

Hey you so handsome bae

Glad I'm not the only one with the bug :D

Are you a lady?

The honest face of a brewer

Yay m8ty... sometimes i swipe right on guys but get no response

It's so weird that this happens. I hope tinder fixes this soon, for who knows how many have succumbed to he evils of the tinder bug?

asl?

22fFoxboro n u bae? hope u are not another gurl

u ther?