So, two weekends ago I fucked my sister Sup Forums

So, two weekends ago I fucked my sister Sup Forums

Any body want to share stories about our big tits sisters?

no you didn't, we know you didn't. you know you didn't.
You just want attention.

Well i'm listening now son.

>your mother and I love you

We've always been close and talk about everything, including sex. (In high school she fucked a lot).

We both are pretty recently single and she came by my apartment to hang out, and smoke some weed.

no one asked for story you bot.

Okay....t..thanks

GREenteXT?

8888 gets

GET

>hot sister
>has small tits
>never fucked her.

Looking back on it as an adult there were a few times when she was about 15/17 that there were openings but I was too much of an autistic unconfidant weird teenager to realize it.

i would rather have someone actually tell their story without being tremendously faggy with the whole
cont?

cont?

i could understand a chick doing it, being attention vampires, but a dude doing it is just sad and gay.

pics?

Greeentext it fag

I have a twin sister who is incredibly hot, but I never felt sexual attraction to her in the least.

because you are a woman too

No, we are fraternal twins of the opposite sex. I think about the number of times she has sat on my lap and all the guys that tell me she is hot... I just never saw her like that, probably never will.

Low test beta fag,

I was fapping to my twin sister going back to age like 12.

If you are so desperate that you need to fap to your sister, you are by definition beta. Lets just be honest here user.

? 12 year old me was beta for fapping to the only girl he'd seen naked in person? The only girl he'd ever been in close contact with?

No , I dont think so.

And besides we are both 29 now, she is Married and I have had a number of relationships and way to many fuck buddies but I still think she is hot and I actually regret not fucking her in in HS/ College when there may have been a slight chance.

You dont have to be a beta to recognize hottness when its around you.

that's because those stories are fake and gay

pic of your sister tits with time stamp or gtfo

Still, you are beta as fuck, I can tell from your weak meme.

>Harold
>weak meme

get the fuck out of here

Well here is a tip

Assuming you are at least half good looking and not a total sorry fucking loser your mom is probably one of the easier lays you can get.

>what??? No way?!

Yes way friend

1. Your mom is a middle aged woman who is horny all the time, chances are your dad and her's sex life is absolute shit

2. You are , most likely, a seemingly better looking version of your dad.

3. The only people women love unconditionally is their children. Your mom would do anything for you.

Seriously, you think I'm kidding but I'm not. Most likely the only thing stopping you from being balls deep in your mom is just the balls and the will to make a move.

Now my mom is not attractive so I have little interest in going there but I have no doubt that I could have her on all fours on the kitchen floor if I felt like it.

Sisters, now sisters are hard; unless you are so insanely attractive that it overrides her mind and turns her into a cock guzzler . Or I suppose if she is like a crack head or something. Chances are sister fucking is out unless you are uber Chad.

Daughters. Once again let's assume you are above average in attraction or this isn't happening. women as we all know are attracted to dominate alpha men. And I'm a young girl's life who is more top dog than a father? And you have the power dynamic of a father daughter relationship. Girls would be more willing to do what you ask since you are the patriarch.

Now if you are a girl it's easy to seduce your dad or brother just make it obvious and be aggressive they are men. Sons might be harder unless you are a milf then it's also going to be easy for you.

in descending order the easiest:
>sister seducing brother
>daughter seducing father
>son seducing single mom or mom in a bad relationship
>son seducing mom
>mom seducing son
>dad seducing daughter
>brother seducing sister (the toughest)

Reiterate: this is only possible if you are decently attractive

Your list is wrong. Honestly, seducing your sister is no harder than any other woman, unless your family is ultra religious or something. Just treat it like you would anyone else, throw money at her and make her think that she's special.

nonsense it takes a lot for girls to get over the "family" idea.

Every thread. Some fag really wants to dream.

Complete shit list.
1/10 making me reply

please explain why its shit?