Being white but not supporting White Pride

>Being white but not supporting White Pride

Seriously, explain yourself

Simply because we don't give enough shits about niggers to constantly remind them who's in charge.

Also, if you have to use your colour as a way of feeling superior to everyone, you're just a dad person because no one really gives a shit wether your eye or black

>being proud of something you were born with instead of something you achieved

yep, op is a fag

White pride world wide!

WPWW

YUUUUUUGE

Why should I care that I'm white?

good night white side. and yes, im white.

amen to that

it's like bragging about getting starting items in an rpg game.

it's either that or we simply just don't care. bragging about something you can't change is retarded smh

JUST A DAD PERSON IS CORRECT-O-MUNDO.

Race pride irrational

It's sad that you don't have anything else to be proud about. Have you achieved nothing in your life ?

Green Pride

I didn't try to be white. Why would I be proud of it? I'm not proud to be tall.

Because who likes tiny white dicks when you can have a black mamba for breakfast

Green Pride Bitch

... because I"m not a dick?

Good to know some of us arent completely retarded.

Dubs of truth

White dick is pretty good

Because racism divides the working class, and is thus counter-revolutionary.

I'm glad that I'm white, but I don't hang around WNs here, because they're mostly brain dead losers that blame others for their failures in life.

time spent supporting a lost cause could be time spent doing something actually productive, you're gonna be dead in 75 years and your kids will be shouting white power into a void for all their lives too until eventually you guys fizzle out into nothing.
some people might remember this cause in a few hundred years and have a chuckle about how things were in the old days. go and collect some stamps OP or get a dog or some shit

Stop sexualizing black people, that's demeaning for them first and then for you, who only see dicks and dicks everywhere instead of seeing people

White pride world wide.

Because I'm a human first. If you really need to write everyone off because of skin color or some other stupid shit then really you are being a child. 'Ah he's black so he must be less then me ah' what are you? Afraid? Or just stupid? I get it I have racist thoughts too. We all do. But being a bigot and a retard won't help you. You fucking waste of space. We will be glad when people like you finally die with nobody around them because your family hates you too. Goodbye to your worthless thread I got better things to do. Faggot.

my cat is black. Suck my fucking dick op

Because pride in shit I've done, not shit I am

I'm black and this is retarded. It's strange seeing people scream about bbc all the time but that's it

>pride for who you are is bad, mkay?

Identifying with your race is so stupid. People don't have each other's backs because they share the same skin colour. Like if i see an other vaguely brown person being beaten i don't jump in to save his ass because I'm also vaguely brown, cuz herr durr muh pride. Thats fucking stupid.