What are your penis enlargment gains? how long to gain1 inch

what are your penis enlargment gains? how long to gain1 inch.

I'm using an Elon Gator to lengthen my schlong

for who? you faggots aint even getting laid

Also interested whether this shit works. Also whether it's only length you gain and not girth. I want it to be proportional growth

Exactly this, if you are getting laid you dont care about the size of your dick
>Just act like you have a big dick, girls think dicks look bigger then they really are anyway

Around 3 inches. I injection saline.

Think it's more of a self confidence thing.
Bigger dick more confidence

Seeking girth Gainz.

This
My fwb said she doesn't feel anything deep in her pussy it's only around the opening so length doesn't really matter

I tried using puberty and my dick grew like 4 inches. I'd highly reccomend it.

For ourselves?
It's just nice to look in the mirror and see a big dick between your thighs.

9 times out of ten they are down to fuck before they even see your cock.Just fuck her.. your thinking more about dick size than she is. Even if you don't realize your a faggot, she does.

Lmao

>It's just nice to look in the mirror and see a big dick

LOL your gay dude.

I mean in the case before even that point. If you have no confidence you won't even get her into the bedroom. It's not about the cock itself

>your

Mine is an average of 6 inch. Gf cheated on me with a dude of 3 inch. She said it dosent hurt her as much as mine. Im a cuckold so Im still with her. Only now we get to have a threesome every often.

Anyone who has ever spent more than 30 seconds worrying about dick size has never had sex with a real human female.

There's a lot more to it than that.

Not gay, I think men are disgusting. I just like big dicks, not denying that.

Out loud you use context. Should be written the same as well. You figured it out. So stop obsessing.

nothing wrong with being gay af but you are in denial.

>Just like big dicks

You like their sex organ.. for non sexual reasons I'm sure.. hahahhaha

you can be straight and still like big dicks dude, i mean who wouldnt lick a nice bick dick

Obvious b8

Dude, how do you manage so many layers of denial and still consider yourself sane....

What about if the big dicks for me? I wanna have a massive cock when I'm jacking off

i second this.

isnt this just fucking up your dick ?

not yet

Totally agree, I'm straight too but I'd blow a real big dick without thinking twice. And I'm married to a beautiful woman!

Still a dick fixation.. straight men think about pussy

Man, that is SO going to hurt your penis in the long run

you have to push the fat backwards to make your dick (look) bigger? :/

Never heard anyone say they are happier after doing this

I'm not straight and I'm not fixated on being straight

if you keep throttling your meatus like that its gonna fall off.

talkt with the guys from pegym.com

I like women, I love their smell, their tits, their hair, their everything. I don't want to hug a guy, I don't want to kiss a guy, I don't want to date a guy, all I want is a nice looking dick.

dude wtf

if you could only find a cute girl with a nice big dick

That dick's not that big tho? Just well shaped and photographed from a good angle

How about you talk with women if you want to get laid. Playing with your cock will get you nowhere. Your too busy being worried about what they think. You have a psychological issue, not a dick issue.

Kek m8

i do not undestand this picture

I can agree on a small one.

just stop, no point in fucking up your dick over your insecurities

I believe it's laughing

is it gay if you hang out with a bro, play some xbox and suck each other off but dont kiss hug and shit like that

She would if you were bigger. Nothing feels as good as the last inch of a vagina.

Someone care to explain what's this dick enlargement method called? I've never heard or seen this shit before and can't even theoretically see how this could work/help

what did that poor benis do to you to make you want to torture it like that?

not him, but what if i have a 4.5" bent penis ? should i throw rocks at windows or slash someone's tire ?

Using an extender.
You can also:
- pump using a vacuum pump
- jelqueueueue using your own hands
- inject with saline (safe), glucose (less safe), silicon gel (dangerous as fuck) or fat+alcohol mixture (fucking terminal).

>not gay
>just like big dicks
okey

Good looking oiled up dicks are just a natural arousment material
I don't want any other male part that's around the genitals.

That's like, the gayest thing you could say.

Bro just admit it, you're a raging homosexual.

Heh
>Believing this

all women want to feel fully filled

Feed them cotton balls.

And what exactly has that got to do with
>Nothing feels as good as the last inch of a vagina.
If this were the case, hippomotamic dildo's would outsell bullets and wands 10 to 1 yet it's manyfold the reverse.

that's how you make them cheat on you and i'd never be able to recover from that

Non-virgin problems.
You biggest concern is that she left you for apparent reason for some manipulative bad boy leaving dead inside.
My biggest concern is that my groupmate kissed me in the cheek when we were saying goodbye and how it felt amazing.

no. i don't care about feelings etc. when someone makes your gf moan louder, that's when i can never recover

That one didn't work for me. I remember my dick being disproportionately huge even at 6-7 years old. I grew, but my peen said nope. Now it's modest.

All my other girlfriends hated when I'd hit their cervix, but my current one is the exact opposite, she loves the feeling

And yet one of these will rock her world harder than a penis ever could

post pics.

this doesn't work and all you're doing is mutilating your penis
stop while you can retard

Do penis extenders work? I've got an x4 labs and i have given up after about 2 months,8 hours a day.I keep reading at thundersplace and pegym that men don't see results even after 2 - 3 years.The guys that do say they have gained,claim they have gained 3 inches in a month,sort of crap.

Of course is does numpty, Indians have been doing it for millennia, the question is will his penor function once he's done.

>getting cuked by smaller dick

Now we're getting to a new kind of low

Cara, c é burro!!

>pegym.com
why does it start at 4cm, how can ur pubic fat be 4 cm's deep wtf

lmao you fucking retard cut the fucking ruler
if you didn't you, are one fatass motherfucker, literally just lose 50 pounds and gain like 2 inches, no need to mutilate yourself
some people are just mentally retarded

lmao look at tiny lil white/b/oi tryna get a big dicc. Fucking pathetic small ass dicc white/b/oi

no none of it works, pills, creams, pumps, jelqing its all horseshit. it can mess u up too
>surgery has some results but its not really what u think, and its probably not worth it to butcher ur dick

so here is the deal. 5 inches of dick is plenty for 90% of men and women.
>ask someone with a 9 inch dick and they will tell u what a hassel it is, women refuse sex with them. men cant handle that much.

Now a few people like 10% are actually size queens and will not be happy with ur 5 incher, but they are the exception and u shouldnt give a fuck about their bullshit.

if ur dick is smaller than lets say 4.5 inches, u got very lucky, those are super cute. BUT u gotta work at it, u must be skinny, lose weight damnit. and u gotta dress cute, a small wang in panties is the best.
>so u can make the best of ur situation.

>also be bisexual master race. ull be happier.

It is not about whether we, as readers, are able to construe the intended meaning within a given context. Moreover, when one is forming or voicing an argument, the egregious misemployment of grammar serves only to distract from and discredit the disputant. The occasional inaccuracy or oversight are anything but felonious. We cannot, however, repudiate the flagrant ruination of our language by refusing to simply mark punctuation or include the letter "e".

this turned really gay.

It looks like you have a hybrid mix of pussy lips and a dick. What are you?!?

a LONG time. Don't rush it or you will hurt yourself.

>Out loud you use context

This is true in the case of homonyms and homophones such as there, they're, and their. In this case, "you're" and "your" are not examples of these. No english speaking culture pronounces the two words the same.

Additionally, shorthand writing, particularly on an internet forum such as this, is acceptable and encouraged. The problem at hand is when the shortened version of something is itself a separate word with a different meaning. This causes disjunction in the meaning of the statement and, although retroactively alleviated, is at the time confounding.

longer dick allows more positions and sensation on the stroke.

These extenders are prescribed by doctors for peyronies.

small dick who buys pussy detected

Not according to psychology.

Why would anyone want to see a 6in, thin-ish dick?

>this stupid fucking nigger genuinely thinks you can enlarge your penis

Confirmed. They're supposed to last 10+ years. I had to replace our first after a year.

You don't need a prescription to buy them.

you know, if you stretch it that it becomes thinner?

so you are gay, right?

do you walk with this thing in your pant?
does it looks like a boner all the time?

Post more of your cock fatty

From the angle u have the pump on plz