Something ive been thinking would be hilarious recently is...

Something ive been thinking would be hilarious recently is, with the recent protests and hysteria with our new president, if people started pushing the female draft more...i think they would be more inclined to believe it. Especially with all the retards colleges are producing lately.

Pretty harmless and doesnt require a lot of effort.

What are some ideas you guys think would be funny?

Bump

This is great! Do kids like Jayden smith have to sign up for the draft? Or has will smith gotten around that?

He draftin errbody out here

Good!
They'd probably let him have a nice cooshie job like a guard in Hawaii

Those examples you used just phrase it so badly.

Like um, really bad.

Also bigger question: What is stopping Trump from getting every Hispanic to join in selective service and sending them to war?

Kek. It sounds good in theory... but they dont want those bitches in the military. Maybe draft them as nurses or something but women dont perform well in combat roles.

My pops was a military officer. Saw some shit in Vietnam. He would always say "Son, women are every bit as capable as men and I'm proud to see them do well in the military. I'm proud to see the military be more inclusive towards women. But i would never want one on my team."

They're great for staying behind the lines and setting up tent cities for refugees and providing medical aid... but there will never be a female draft bec. women arent built for combat roles. Thats what you want your 20 year old former football player kid with ideas of patriotism in his head for. He makes a good soldier. Can you imagine a special forces team sneaking through the jungle and the one bitch on the team just has to do that fucking annoying overdramatic sneeze... AAACHOOO. Or god forbid a bee flies in front of her face?

It'll never happen.

I dont understand what you mean. I phrased it badly? Its an idea, not a drawn out plan.

Women shouldnt be signed up for the draft. It's stupid. Way back when in WW1 and WW2 women stayed home and fought on the home front, producing goods, creating artillery, etc etc. Sending women into the draft would lose this advantage, which is dumb

Beyond that, it's only one part of feminism that advocates for this, you shoukdnt punish the group for a small vocal minority.

My great aunt built Jeeps in ww2. She went on to manage her own farm. I inherited it. Pretty sweet for me. Thanks Auntie E.

The group should be punished regardless. It's no longer about equality and womens studies may as well be called "Men Are Evil and Everything is Rape"

Well, this sucks. I thought it would be funny to see. I suppose not, or Sup Forums is full of third wave feminists.

Either way, the idea is open to refinement or to be lost in eternity once this page expires past page 15.

See you later Sup Forums

Guys I don't think we're debating the efficacy of a female draft. More how the idea will get femtards to express how ungodly hypocritical and two faced they really are.

Fuck you you aint goin nowehere bitch

>Son, women are every bit as capable as men and I'm proud to see them do well in the military. I'm proud to see the military be more inclusive towards women. But i would never want one on my team

Even in all that tolerance, they'd still call your pops sexist.

Yeah, that was the original idea. Ill be damned if people didnt defend third wave feminism like their lives depended on the shit though. Lol

Yeah if we send our women to war, then what are we fighting for? A mother loses all her sons then has to send her daughters too?

That's because in WW1 and 2, women were still considered as breeders. The entire western system now is pushing 'celibacy' and not having kids, and then to solve the problem they created, import immigrants to fix the population.

And since some of you will disagree, consider this.
Post-war community with 1.000 people.
> 900 men, 100 women.
How many kids per year? 100+
> 100 men, 900 women.
How many kids per year? 900+

Yes I do realize what inbred means, but in a much larger scale than 1000, it is easily avoided.

Sending your women to die is ethnic suicide and making other women be against kids is on par with genocide.

I'm a liberal & think that women should have to sign up for the draft. Equality is a bitch. I served with women. I expected them to do everything that men could do within physical reason. Any decent feminist would agree.

>decent
>feminist