Guro

Guro

keep this going

you sir, are awesome.

fuck you

What's this from?

this is abhorrent

guro for ants ?

what happened to the fansadox sickest series? It stopped with isse no. 17.

Is there anything new of this artist?

This will ruin your meat. Meat that has suffered has an acidic taste to it and is usually a bit tougher due to the panicking and stress involved. Ideally you want your meat's experience to be painless until death,that way you can get better flesh off of it.

Are you sure ? I've always heard that the meat is tender when killed with suffering.

Do you have elves ? I like elves

Nope.

What that other user said is right. Even slight stress during a kill and the meat is ruined.

I run a butcher shop. We reject all meat with signs of PSE

Does anyone have one pic. There are valkyrie women who are charging into battle, and have been impaled by arrows. It is western guro

I'm sorry, I don't have this one. However, if you like impalement...

I'm looking for a picture of a single girl hanged, surrounded by flowers.

why dont all of you guys just kill yourselves? i think it'd be hilarious if i easily tracked you down and showed your parents. would you become an hero then?

i gotcha fam

You must be new here, ain't you ?

Thank you a lot, user

no, i just never really realised how fucking cringe someone who jerks off to this must be in real life. like what the fuck

Ask the people who like killing prostitutes in GTA, it's the same thing.

EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD NEEDS TO KILL THEMSELVES

YOU ARE DEEPLY MENTALLY ILL AND ARE A WORSE THREAT TO SOCIETY THAN ANY POLITICIAN

END
YOUR
SELF

WHAT...HOW

Like this ?

what you need to remember is
>1 we dont care what you think
>2 we know you cant hack
>3 you sound like the cringiest 12 year old alive
>4 shut and fap or
>5 find another thread

>showed my parents
well, im not 15 so my parents dont have any say in my life. Shouldnt you be in school?

1) Society as a whole would find you disgusting
2) wat
3) You sound like a cringey 40 year old who has a fetish which is literally killing and maiming, that is pretty fucked up and essentially means your brain isn't functioning correctly. You should see a therapist.
4) Why would I fap to this messed up shit you degenerate. Also I am good not shutting up.
5) Nah I would prefer to kek at you trying to defend this shit.

You're all absolute cancer

as a tryhard I hope you understand that #1 still applies.

So since we now know you just want to look at guro but feel morally superior about your erection, here is some more.

enjoy

This one maybe?

>erection
>at this
no

Defend? Nah, won't even try.
I'll just kek at your complete & utter impotence as you try to do, anything at all, about the thread's existence, or the fact that people like us, who get off on this, exist all around you.

it's ok.
you're among friends here.
we won't judge you.

Boxing Helena was an awesome movie.

never seen it but it sounds interesting.

Julian Sands is a doctor who removes his crush's limbs & keeps her as a sex toy; essentially.

#morallysuperiorerection

0/10 thread
not enough skull fucking

>Society as a whole would find you disgusting

>Totally ok when it's NOT HUMANS

You're a disgusting, speciesist piece of shit, you know that?

Definitely relevant to my interests.

1/3

2/3

3/3

The fact the hair hasn't singed off ruins it a bit; but otherwise, top notch shit here...

You are in this thread and run a butcher shop irl? Am I the only one who thinks this is a """""little""""" bit disturbing.

Are you a filthy speciesist m8?

I agree that a lot of these images are silly in their depiction of slaughter and cooking.
like what's the chain on the waist for? as a former food processing factory worker I see a number of issues with this image. if a single chain fell off, it could destroy the machinery, the feet aren't properly harnessed so the bodies could fall at any moment and product would be ruined.
and that's only one pic.

the majority of these have way too many inconsistencies.