My wife, little fuck slut of me

My wife, little fuck slut of me.

She is fantastic, please post all your pics

Cute wife you have.

Also face or gtfo

doesn't look very white..

She looks 14 but is 30, also you get no face, she is my wife for God's sake.
Met her when she was 20 and still a virgin, she is one little fucking machine!

Anyone of you guys want me to send pictures of my 8" cock to your wife, gf mother, sister or someone you know on kik? Just post their name here or EVEN BETTER send it to me in private to avoid them getting spammed/whiteknighted. My kik is justoneguy511

Any of her spread ass?

She is awesome, can we get tits? Also, what type of asian is she?

Nice catch. She looks tight and like a lot of fun.

OP come baaaack, we need those tits

OP my wife has very similar body type. Would be willing to trade face and everything with you alone through kik or email

you got anal pics?

how old?
is she asian?
are you?
where do you live?
how did you met her?

Like I said, she is 30 now but looks 14, met her when she was 20 and still virgin. I am european (white) she is asian (thai)
We live in the Netherlands.

btw, Met her here in europe, she was working as an au-pair with a family I know.

Post pics of her feet

sorry didnt read everythign carefully,
are you from netherlands?
im european myself and i would like to have asian girl (probably thai too) but i dont know how to find one

more ass or panties?

Your wife is hot, and you're a cuck.

How, the fuck, do cucks live with the shame?

If you don't know any in europe, go to Thailand or Viet-nam, but do not go to the touristical places everybody goes, go somewhere in the country that is more hidden from tourists, you will find a girl there without any doubt! They will come to you like flies on shit :-)

im planning to go to thailand for a trip after finishing my studies
i think i would feel bit scary going on my own like this in thailand
bad thing is that there are visas for foreigners (30days) right?

I got a tiny gf too user

Went to thailand alone. Was awesome, easy to get around, never felt unsafe etc. And the girls there are actually on average much hotter than the hookers you always see posted online. Go forth without fear, user

>getting married
Moron detected.

is it expensive adventure?

I went from the US, so the plane ticket was expensive. But once you get there it is super cheap. Bangkok hotel rates are a little more normal, but when you get out of bangkok, it gets super cheap. I got a hotel's largest room 1 block from the beach for 20 bucks a night. The street food is good and cheap. And girls, assuming you will partake, can be as low as 30 bucks, but usually 60 or more.

More

I'm not the guy you responded to, but 60, really? Damn I payed 50 in Amsterdam for a bj, always assumed that was more expensive than average just because it's legislated.
Also, footnote; are all the girls 18? If you catch my drift...

damn, except for the hair colour, she looks exactly like my ex.

>big gut
>small cock
>yellow wife

It all fits... why not just kill yourself?

Dick in asshole or ass spread, plos

I didnt look for any who werent 18. I have heard that exists, but i know nothing about it.