What do vagina smells like?

What do vagina smells like?

pee and salty fish

bags of sand

Lick the back of your hand and let the saliva dry. Then smell it.

depends on the girl but sometimes pretty sour and sometimes not much

Haha Holy shit

Depends on the chick

Depends on the girl , a clean pussy i'd eat all day !

yup actually

Salty milk and coins.

pussy is self cleaning. Chances are if you smelled some dank snatch it was just hormones.

Warm fruit. Lightly salted.

Like salted pear slices with some peaches thrown in.

How did you even?? Wow.. i am gonna do this when i jerk off from now on

Strangely, mine smells like this.

wtf?

Not strange of you're Mexican.

mostly coins. cock smells so much better

gotta love those copper pennies

Puppy dog breath

Grouper

tits or GTFO

imagine taco beef/arm sweat times like 10 to the point where you dont want it. This only applies if its really humid and she is sweaty.

>inb4 virgin

I've never fucked, fingered or anything.

What is a pussy like, vs a hand?

>inb4 salty milk and coins

Just smell your hand, dumbass. :D

Or you are gay.

Sweaty crotch and pheromones. So incredibly arousing.

butterscotch and pencil shavings

That's really gay.

>Pussy is like

Depends on the girl. Some are better than others.
But it's infinitely better than hand. Two people fully enjoying eachother's bodies... Mmmm. Good times.

I love armpits. I love to lick them and fuck them even. I like all female smells: their hair, thair armpits, their legs, their breath, etc. But I don't like the smell of pussy.

/thread

So basically, warm slimy meat tube that smells like an omega-3 fish oil pill

yes. When I was a kid they tasted sour

Inverted meat tube... yes... But with pheromones along with the fish oil. Even though not all pussy smells like tuna.
The pheromones are the best. Best part of eating pussy too. Get all those pheromones all up in your nose and mouth. So arousing. So enjoyable.

Some of them smell god awful. Like tuna that had been left out in a dark, warm cave for several days. Generally, these vaginas are attached to women that are whores. Avoid them if you can. If you are desperate, then use a condom but under no circumstances should you go down on her.

Some women have little smell down here or have just a lovely scent. In my experience this is probably 5-10% of the general female population. Enjoy your time with these unicorns and sear the memories into your brain so you can cherish them over your lifetime.

Most girls smell not bad but it's not something you would want to use as cologne and go out in public with. Generally try to get to them for oral action after they get out of the shower. This works best.

kek. Trips speak the truth.

why did i laugh so hard at this

Try it first. Then see if you're still laughing.

Its hard to describe... and its not the smell that matters (well, if it nasty yeah but). I will try to describe it for you. You could always just sneak in your friends sisters room and take a sniff of panty if you're really curious.

Anyway. It doesnt smell like fish or pee or anything. Its a musky body odor scent. Similar to armpits. Honestly if somebody opened up a vial of pussy smell right in front of you, you'd just think it smelled like sweaty body odor.

Its the whole experience that makes it great. When your girl sits on your face to do a 69, its the warmth that radiates from that crevice of her body and hits your face. Its this sort of sensory overload. It radiates heat, smells like her body, and has this taste (no not like pennies) thats like a bit of vinegar sprinkled on a taco bell chicken quesadillio.

When you have a girl you love, shes young, fit, and clean and has only been fucking you... its a whole banquet of this warm heat slightly cheesy salty body odor armpit smell. I miss my ex, really, I started dating her when she was a 15 year old virgin and fucked her till we broke up she was 21 when we broke up. Its this clean but pungent body odor.

Pussy tastes like the way that particular girls armpit smells after going for a jog without deodorant. Thats the best way I can put it.

>when i was a kid

Kek

A vial of pussy smell
>inb4 NEETs buy it and rub all over themselves saying they get laid

i did

Only a neckbeard virgin would actually type all this out in some lame thread.

"Wow, this user really knows his stuff about vagina's and junk!" "I'm gonna save this!" heeeeeeeeeh

sad

Kind of like pussy mixed with cunt.

You should, as this smells nothing like vagina.

1) You are going down on dirty whores with a yeast infection
2) You have gingavitus

Clean vagina has a light body odor smell. If she hasn't showered in a while it will be stronger mixed with the smell of your taint if you run a thumb down there and smell it. Go ahead, try.

Any vagina that smells like fish, has an infection and they need to go see the gyno stat.

coins in milky sand

A lot like pencil shavings. Sniff inside a half full pencil sharpener for a good approximation!

True as well

Body odor mixed with pencil shavings mixed with musk

Like pussy, it's kinda like a savory smell, give or take a sour/chalky taste, different vaginas have their own smells, depends on their body chemistry

lol whatever you say man, at least I know what pussy tastes like. fucking virgin.

yeah i aint got shit else to do. fucking sue me Ill type out whatever the fuck I want on here. I'll repost the same shit for breakfast lunch and dinner.

Smells different if you've cum inside there in the last few days too I find.