Best race to marry?

Best race to marry?

Human

probably elves, the are tall, stay young a long time and are intelligent

lol

Dwarves they have gold and gems

/thread

Mexican. They cook,clean,know their place is house wife and give into all sexual needs

get the fuck out of here faggot before i suck that dick

The 100m sprint because it's over quickly.

second this, elves all the way

If i ain't white, it ain't right.

/thread

Faggot, no kids, fruitful life

this

high elf bitches know their place and how to please

I'd agree, but they're kinda crazy and I don't think I've ever seen a Mexican that looks good after 30

hmmm.. currently dating a mexican chick, tempted to ask her to marry

What fantasy land do you live in?

That is becouse they let go themselves so bad.
You have to care your mexwife and take her to the gym every day or she will get fat

Dakar rally ofc

I'd say whoever comes from as far away as possible from your homeland. That way your autism will end up recessive in any children you may by some fluke produce.

underrated post.

depends on their attitude, mine's 37, looks great

Formula 1, way better than marrying NASCAR.

You own.

#maga

Checked faggot.

also failGET

Your own.

Prove it

Xenophage.

I love a sexy amorphous shapeshifter blob bitch that will transform from a stack of textbooks and murderously tear me limb from limb, eating my entrails, while reeking of an thirty cyanides

So orgasmic.

That's why you gotta get a half breed.

My wifes dad is a beaner, her mom is aryan cracker. I get the latina fire without the low latin IQ.

Feels good man.

Latina

Win

>Best race to marry?
Any non-white, non-westernized women are good for marriage. They actually still act like women for the most part. If you marry a white or westernized female you get a man with mental issues and emotional problems.

>find an absolute qt that's half Russian from Israel
>tfw she's Muslim
>tfw the culture she comes from has made her fear physical contact and very scared of sex
I really like her and all, but I'd honestly be asking her to completely go against her family. Feelsbadman

>marrying

/thread

Married one. Just got back from mexico 3 days ago. Family is legit the best. Family morals are great. My girl looks great and likes to take care of me.

>got before i suck that d
DON'T YOU THREATEN ME WITH A GOOD TIME!

Not true
Traits i have noticed

>jealous
>put up with cheating because they cheat also
>diva complex second only to black women
>land whale potential

On the other side though

I would keep one as a fuck buddy
Marriage is only good if they have not been americanized.

Also, if you have a fuck buddy and she set you up with her hot friend; this is a no lose situation. Happened to one of my friends. They got married. She is the perfect wife. Venezuelan here on visa.

That's doable, but you'll have to accept the responsibility of being her complete support system.
That's a heavy lift.
When Muslims disown family members, the separation is total. Your girl wouldn't be able to call her mom to talk and confide in, ask for a ride, get money to help with bills, or anything like that ever again. It's one of the main reasons why so few Muslims leave the faith. Not because they don't know the religion is bogus, because the world is hard and they can't afford to be without their families.

Daytona 500

Rolex Middle Sea Race

>Me
>Dating a fem for few years
>Wants to get married
>I'm down
>Get a chance to crew on contender for middle sea race
>Been my dream since was tadpole
>Fem starts getting totally unsupportive of my dreams, wants me to be fucking housebound and never spend a day away from her
>"Well... we'll see how shit goes" leave to train for race
>Never see her again, but creep her on facebook from time to time... poor house cuck that is with her now.
>Nevar ragret a thing
>Paid crew now, living my dreams
>Cash.

Best race to marry... polygamist too... Sindey-Hobart race, Fastnet... there we go.

This.

Do
> Upper Class White
> Spanish (Not mexican)
> Native American
> Korean / Japanese
> Scandinavian

Do not
>Blacks
>Mexican
>Chinese
>Italian
>Jew

I'm a white man, this is my list.

shiiieet

also Vietnamese. they're either super Catholic or super Buddhist. either way you get a good girl. but they have a tenancy to boot act so Asian and act like black chicks or white chicks. luck of the draw.

>once you go black... something something you are on welfare.
Stay out of the ghetto.

What is your justification for having Italians on the Do Not list?

I'm inclined to agree with you, I just want to know your reasoning as well.

They turn into their mothers/get fat/nag

my girl is a combo of Spanish/Dutch and Mexican/Native
close to jackpot

ment to reply to this fella

>Implying a 100m sprint would be over quickly for a Sup Forumstard

kek

I would add that if they are from the south, or center, they also have the notion that they do not have to work for anything, and expect you to always magically be rich as fuck without their contribution whatsoever.

Kek I'd love to see a track event of people from Sup Forums

I prefer some sort of rally race, AWD cars are the best and have nice sexy LSD's.

none! fuck marriage! glad the gf agrees! same for kids, shitty world to bring another life into

>Best race to marry?

I'd marry a 800 meter dash race, those 5000 meter races are too long for me.