What is this hairstyle called?

What is this hairstyle called?

heheheh..... heres my chance......

JUST!

>that subtle CIA shopped in

It's called, "Who Cares What You Think".

WHERE

Memes aside
Did she deserve the shitstorm that Milo faggot unleashed on her?

Does anybody?

The "I know I'm hideous as shit, so why not?" Haircut

me with my wife's kids

I can clean my grill with that fucking hair.

Do you guys agree with Mike about Leslie Jones stealing the show? (not sure if it was a subtle racist joke tho)

I thought lesbo chick was the best one.

Milo dindu nuthin

The nigdue

WE

No. She's clearly not very intelligent so she's just an easy target for no-effort mass trolling.

I mean, if I was going to troll someone famous on the internet I'd want to put some fucking effort into it.

Huh? What happened?

ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS

>Implying any of them were good

what is littlefinger doing there?

WERE GHOSTBUSTER AND SHIT

Huh?

No CIA here

>shitstorm that Milo faggot unleashed on her?

?

Is that Greg Paybitch in the back?

Some shit stink less. And it was the lesbo chick.

i think they call it the "i hate leslie jones and want to find any excuse to defame her"

>you're a big guy
>4 u

it's simple. before posting anything on the internet, ask yourself 3 q's. 1) does this need to be said? 2) does this need to be said now? 3) does this need to be said by me? if you can't clear those three hurdles then don't click submit.

fuck she looks like a beast

GT Vegeta

Milo really didn't do shit to her. She was already getting lots of harassment. All Milo did was tell her to ignore it and that everyone receives harassment.

Yeah she is a cunt. Someone post that twitter pic where she tells someone to fuck off and then proceeds to post her ugly mug afterwords.

wow
nobody follows those rules
everybody just spews whatever half-formed thoughts cruise through their heads

Sir, are you trolling us?

You know, I bet you'd probably have the best sex with Leslie Jones.
'cause she's black she's going to have a really dense lower body, you know? Thighs, ass, all that jazz.
And as everyone knows, ugly girls put more effort into sex. And she's 48 too so she's probably got some decent experience in bed too.

No obviously not, you would have to do something seriously fucked up to warrant that kind of behaviour

But some things to keep in mind

>Lots of celebrities get this kind of stuff
>The way she handled it was just putting fuel on the fire
>What Milo himself actually did and said was not really that bad
>Milo did not order his fans to do anything to her
>Milo did not deserve that ban in the least

You guys get that complaining and making fun of her won't magically change her into a white male that you approve of, yeah?

Keeping this kind of stupid invective going is way more work than it's worth, and to what end? Inspiring like-minded trolls to join in? Your angry echo chamber sucks.

>she's probably got some decent experience in bed

blame the victim
exonerate the aggressor
got it

wow that's really clever also get the fuck off Sup Forums you normie shithead

She looks like a fucking horse

There's a difference between blaming the victim and understanding that decisions made by the victim put themselves in a situation that exacerbated the problem.

And Milo was not "the aggressor", he was "a" aggressor, and what he did was not that bad.

>being this earnest and boring on the Mongolian cartoon forum that is Sup Forums

Dude, iknowrite? If these nigger bitches would just do fewer things that we disapprove of, they wouldn't have such a bad time at the hands of our white, truth-telling man (even though he's gay). Will they never learn?

lol, when u see it.

these are both classic examples of gaslighting: it's the victim's fault for reacting to a situation and what the aggressor did wasn't "that bad"

You say that like it's not true.

>boring
Sorry I can't make my earnestness more entertaining.

you say it like it's a fore-gone conclusion

what the fuck did Milo even do?
What did the ghostbuster do to begin with to warrant a thread?

Milo was right, if you want to be a celebrity with an online presence then be prepared to be inundated with hate mail. Most deal with it and carry on, she's a fucking moron for taking the bait

yeah we would never use this meme with a white male

She's truly offensive looking.

it is a foregone conclusion for anyone who has experience with social media. Leslie shouldn't be her own PR manager and hopefully celebrities can learn from her mistakes.

Oh shit, not bad

He's on the little girl's glasses

oh c'mon
i've seen lots of threads here vilifying poc
the only time i see white guys taken to task is when they agree with poc or women

am i the only one bothered more by her obnoxious attitude than her looks?

it's not going to change either, you should probably leave nigger lover :(

what a renaissance man you are!

I was bothered by the fact that she was the only one who wasn't a scientist. I thought this was a SJW movie for fuck's sake.

Ha, look how no one is sitting with her.

you still wouldn't have liked it if she were a scientist

>:(
fixed

HA HA HA WOW

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE CIA

PLEASE HIGHLIGHT IT IN RED IM A FUCKING DUMBASS

There's no CIA he's wasting our time

is that her husband and nigger kids?
this is really fucking disgusting
They don't even look like him at all

Maybe I'm just old fashioned tho

The Mr. Potatohead.

Yes. She could have turned off the computer at anytime.

oh nevermind they are someone elses nigger kids i guess

If everyone asked themselves these questions honestly, no one would ever post anything on the internet.

>spends her evenings at home on twitter
>goes to baseball games alone
>has a haircut that makes her look like a homeless person with HIV

Haha you fucking lonely black bitch

I hate her standup comedy act. I saw a minute and it was awful. Her walking resembles a gorilla's walking.

What happen to that guys finger?

Fucking where ?

JUST

She's exactly the type of black woman non-black people secretly hate, the type of woman you don't want to be in front of in a queue for anything for fear that they'll start chimping out after tutting because they've been waiting a long time. This whole thing of black entitlement, where you're not allowed to banter with them without them twisting it so it becomes a race thing - but of course they're allowed to mention it as much as they want.

Fuck Leslie Jones, I actually hope the absolute worst for her career and pray for more abuse on her social media.

this post got overshadowed, but i just wanna say i appreciated it.

10/10, masterful troll

Sunglasses...

Thats a big wound

i got you senpai...i got you.

It's the modern "Niger Breeze", a classic African hairstyle that's in use since centuries.
The older version features slightly puffier hair and includes a bone that has been fixed horizontally right inside the hair.

totally missed it but in my defence its easy to miss

Ape my shit up

Those are the rules for real life speaking. On an anonymous Mongolian kite surfing discussion website there's only 1 question: post what you want.

Redditors BTFO

muhahah the look on both those kids faces!
*this bitch been cooning up and a fucking disgrace!*

Holy shit

thats not a question retard

she's also almost 50 years old

It looked like a banana