I only have 15 to 60 minutes to play a simple mmorpg video game a day

I only have 15 to 60 minutes to play a simple mmorpg video game a day.

Is it worth it to play Maple Story 1 hour a day?
What level would I be after 1 month?
Should I play pocket editon or PC edition?

Any other suggestions for mmorpgs that are worth it to play 1 hour a day?

P.S. will dump more if I get some good replies/suggestions

Are you looking to sate a drug addict's "fix" when it comes to online MMOs? (Used to play a lot as a kid, but now you have work and whatnot that doesn't allow for the same lifestyle?)

Or are you just looking to play something period? Most free MMOs are kind of time consuming, so you won't make much progress with an hour here or an hour there.

The first one. Also just want to 'hangout' in some game world to feel less lonely.

Well, MMOs that have been around for a long time tend to have tighter communities, albeit smaller populations (generally). So even with just an hour a day you could probably find a decent guild to bond with. I think even games like Guild Wars 2 still have a decent following.

If you have the ability to free up a few hours on the weekends or any day of the week, you could also seek out tabletop games locally. Stuff like D&D and the like. I've never played, but I've been watching some youtube series' about them, and listening to some podcasts lately, and they're making me want to try it out.

It would give you that whole leveling up/progression fix, and you'd have a decent way of interacting with people in a social setting, if you're up to trying to meet people in real life.

I spent the ages of 15 to 25 roughly not having any friends in real life (online school, followed by online work), and it sucked. I still like my alone time and playing single player games and being antisocial, but it's nice having some friends you can interact with in person. And I hear good things about meeting people through table top gaming groups.

Cool stuff, might check out tabletop games.

Still open to more suggestions

There's a board on Sup Forums called /tg/ that relates to them, though I've only skimmed stuff there.

I just recently started a podcast called "The Adventure Zone" that's D&D related. I used to listen to something called Dungeons and Doritos a while back, which was a bit more ridiculous but I still found it pretty hilarious. Penny Arcade also had a few podcasts with a D&D session years ago, and that's definitely worth listening to if you're interested.

I've also been watching a series on youtube of late where a guy (Matthew Colville) who's been playing and DMing D&D for years talks about running the game and such, but it probably takes stronger levels of autism like mine to watch stuff like that.

As for MMOs, sometimes private servers are fun as well. They tend to have higher rates (experience, items, etc.) so you progress faster, and they also tend to be smaller populations so you're more likely to have a tighter group.

The only downside with private servers is that they're often poorly made, corrupt, or they just randomly disappear, so yeah.

I watched some D&D battles on youtube before. Was pretty funny.

Also does anyone know of alternatives for Shikihime Garden? I played it, and it was quite fun. Sadly the english version got shutdown.

Arche Age seems interesting as well. Anyone played that?

I used to play something called Fairy Tale years ago, and it suffered a similar problem where the English version just didn't have enough support.

I ended up playing it in its native language for a while but the lack of ability to interact with people just kind of made it less fun in the end.

If you're interested in games with anime-esque style art, I've heard good things about Elsword Online, and I know it runs on instance type maps and is pretty simple to play, so it might fit your hour a day limit.

ArcheAge had a lot of hype but I didn't care for it at all when I tried it. Felt like another generic Korean MMO clone.

Gorgeous! Thanks user.

Thanks mate. I like your suggestions.

Elsword look good too. I'll will test some games out and see what I like best. Then see if there is a tabletop gathering around my area next week.

No problem.

No worries. I hope you find friendship and joy in life, stranger.

buy a lvl 30 account in pokemon go for 10 bucks, sproof and play anywhere anytime

after 8/9 hours you should be level 100+

Thank you, you too.

For MapleStory or Pokemon?
If the first, how?
I dont think I would want to play Pokemon even if my life depended on it.

Maplestory
it depends on how you play,but if you know where to level up or if you follow guide you can do it easily

Interesting.
Do you happen to have a link to guide or something?
What class is fastest for leveling or it doesnt matter?

The ones that usually are fast are the ones that doesn't have MP but the game is easy in general it's not like before.I don't have a guide but there are tons in youtube

RuneScape/Old School RuneScape

"Olds School" Runescape is just Runescape 2. Runescape Classic is the way to go, but no one ever plays it besides bots now.

I know what it fucking is, but you can't access Classic anymore, they had an open period for new users last year but it's locked again. Besides, that's the thing, he wants an mmorpg not a single player rpg (basically rsc at this point)

Whoa there skittles, calm down. I was saying it for the sake of the class, not just you.

And going back to above, private servers are always an option for older games. But they're generally altered too much to really fit the old game.

Thanks for the info. I heard the Maplestory has become Pay 2 Win, is this true?

I used to play maplestory back in 2010.

nah,there is a server(reboot) with no free-market now

also..should I wait for MapleStory 2??
So the reboot is for P2W players and the others for the rest? Or the other way around?

the other way around,and btw paying only makes the game a little bit easyer,there isn't a need to pay for the game at any moment

Play Pathfinder.
It's DnD 3.5 but better.
My friends and I play all the time and it's fantastic

If you only have an hour to play maybe MMOs aren't for you. Try shooters instead or anything more fast paced than a MMO.

I read up on the 3.5E rules a lot when I was little, but I know friends who never touched D&D got into 4E a lot more easily than ones who did 3.5. I think the simplification is good for some people, especially if they're not 100% in to the whole tabletop thing.

I've never played 4E or 5E but I know three people who have, and they say that they're too simple, it made them feel stupid playing them.

Weird. Maybe it was the drop down from 3.5 for them? Everyone I know has loved 4E. They're big into roleplaying so maybe that's part of it, who knows.

Thanks for the info.

I like slow paced. (but not too slow). I also like the social aspect and lore/storyline of mmo's. And the idea of escaping into a fantasy world.

Shooters are definitely not for me.