Greentext thread go

Bump, wanted this

bumping

i gotchu nigs
ill dump what ive got

thanks based user

my pleasure baby

this one is long but its great

im gonna make a request that if anyone has the story about the kid whose mom wanted to weigh him and his sister in a pool, it wasnt actually from Sup Forums but i read it here and didnt save it

last one wasnt really a greentext but i still love it.

one of the best ive ever read

another of the best
this one is actually brilliant, one of the only conspiracy theories that i truly believe in

boy, im really carrying this thread
anyone want to lend a hand?

this one is way too long, but it gets funnier as it goes on

>I fall in love with a girl.
>Unable to confess, I'm gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number.
>Never minding the strange area code, I immediately call her, and I'm overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on me as well.
>But, the next day, when I recount the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at me with a perplexed expression.
>After some investigation, I find out that the girl I called is not the same girl I fell in love with.
>In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with my own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
>Hijinks ensue as we strike up a deal to give each other our darkest, most private secrets in order to equip one another with the weapons we need to conquer the heart of our other selves.
>While we chase our respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as we begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

a more recent instant classic

i hope, if anyone is out there, you are appreciating the number of recaptchas that ive had to endure to feed your greentext habit

ive got like 5 left and then im gonna go have a cig

my go-to YLYL thread post

i kek'd hard

knew if i dumped long enough id catch some sweet trips
but alas, this is my last greentext
NOW POST MORE, FAGGOTS

no you post more faggot

im all out, i just posted like 27 in a row...
and one other person posted one and someone else typed one out
im allowed to call you faggots and make demands at this point

bump

well post some from that one huge imgur collection cos i'm too lazy

horee shit I've never read this one
that's amazing

let me get right on that...

>mfw no pic

dont blame me, thats the way i found it

Britfag here.
This is accurate.

My personal favorite